Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Therefore not the best.  Wink

Ethereum is the best if we talk only of altcoins. But if we talk of the entire cryptocurrency universe, Bitcoin remains the best and Ethereum comes second. There is no point arguing about this. This is clearly the case. If you bring in hard data, you will see that after Bitcoin, Ethereum has the largest market cap. And talking of innovation, Ethereum is leading all altcoins. Ethereum made crypto even bigger.

Bitcoin does not seem to be good anymore, it's slow and old, high-percentage pools do not want to improve Bitcoin technology, which causes the breakdown of Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin is still king because it is a hosting asset rather than a payment
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anupaditya

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

I totally agree with you ! Etherum is the next best crypto after bitcoin !It will be touching great heights !
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Yes, I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin. Ethereum and Bitcoin are both high-value cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in last year’s market, indicating that Ethereum itself has a high value.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Ethereum was made possible because bitcoin made the way for cryptocyrrency! I do not think there will be better coin than bitcoin and with all the increasungly popularity of bitcoin, it will be difficult for any coin to replace the leadership position of bitcoin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Ethereum is not bad at all. You're correct! Ethereum sit next to bitcoin on cmc at the moment and is getting more popular by the day as new ICO'S prefer running their project on the ethereum network. I think the future will be good for ethereum.
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

I think so too.  ETH is a very strong and popular coin now.  And I'm surprised that the price of this coin fell so low.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

I agree with your statement that Ethereum is the best crypto after Bitcoin.
Ethereum is the second most popular platform in the crypto community and is often cited as the main rival of bitcoin.
But unlike bitcoin, Ethereum was developed as a "world computer" super network, for decentralized application development that will get rid of third-party companies like Google and Apple.
All applications developed on Ethereum are on a distributed public platform where miners work to get Ether to refuel the network.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
really, I think ethereum is the best crypto coin after bitcoin, a lot of people believe and invests in ethereum, I am also a person who likes ethereum and invests in ethereum because I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good future.
Yes, definitely as you can saw in the market fluctuations its more likely on bitcoin in where we can having good benefits on it and more secured our earnings and has potential to grow anytime.
It seems to me that this time is still very long, since no one can predict the further development of events on the crypto-currency market. In any case, until the end of 2018, I think we will observe either another fall or a complete calm on the market.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

yes I agree with you, ethereum does have a huge potential, it is even possible to replace the position of bitcoin, because we all know ethereum is the number two coin after bitcoin, the most famous and favorite coin

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Yes, it is right etherum is also a best crypto,good market value. People have full trust on it. It has good potential. After bitcoin it comes second in position. In short time it has strong position in market. After bitcoin, etherum is very famous and popular coin.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I agree with this post. Because I also think that the ethereum is a strong enough coin. And not in vain he is in second place after bitcoin. I think that he has not yet fully opened and that he still needs time.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
really, I think ethereum is the best crypto coin after bitcoin, a lot of people believe and invests in ethereum, I am also a person who likes ethereum and invests in ethereum because I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good future.
Yes, definitely as you can saw in the market fluctuations its more likely on bitcoin in where we can having good benefits on it and more secured our earnings and has potential to grow anytime.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Bitcoin itself isn't a good cryptocurrency but what makes it so valuable is the fact that it's the first one that is accepted in almost (if not any) exchange there is. Bitcoin is valuable 'cause it's Bitcoin.

Ethereum, on the other hand, is the first currency for deploying smart contracts. It's also available in almost any exchange and is well known. ETH is definitely a more developed crypto than BTC.

txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

I agree that Ethereum is a very promising coin and in the future it will only become more popular, and for good reason it takes the second place in the crypto-currency market.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

Currently, I think NEO is the best after bitcoin, but many others show that it can replace that position at any time.
Like EOS who tried very hard to get that place from Ethereum or NEO. This is a competition that will bring us profit.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

I think Ethereum is an altcoin that has a greater potential to become a leader in the market cap. Ethereum is used by many platforms and for business purposes. Have good developers and a solid team on their team. Even Ethereum is used as a transaction tool if we want to participate in the ICO.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

I think Ethereum is an altcoin that has a greater potential to become a leader in the market cap. Ethereum is used by many platforms and for business purposes. Have good developers and a solid team on their team. Even Ethereum is used as a transaction tool if we want to participate in the ICO.

Ethereum does have the potential to surpass bitcoins in the future because there are a lot of new ico's that are using ethereum as their base price.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Yes surely, Ethereum is the best altcoin after Bitcoin. Its popularity is very high, and it's very important popularity for a coin to be successful.
Ethereum is very popular and this is the main reason to be so good. Besides that, ethereum technology is also amazing, no doubt.
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

That question is no doubt it is clear that ethereum has been very good these past showing the great result with is graph been very consistent though sometimes we know the market is volatile but then this ethereum really make the great impression to the investor and users.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

If viewed from many sites and too many enthusiasts for crypto then indeed is a good crypto ethereum. but it also is still too far when you have to compare to the right position though bitcoin below. but for investment in the long term then bitcoin is a good choice.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: