Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29232 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

I would not say so much, because today there are so many other projects that could very well get ahead today and they will do it as soon as the users will be more, but today it is still impossible.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Yes, now Ethereum remains the second strongest coin in the modern crypto market. Today, Ethereum has a truly enormous potential for development in the future. From next year, I expect a gradual recovery of prices and the previous high positions of Ethereum.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I believe that if the Endthereum will stick together with Bitcoin then it will. some growth and development. Otherwise, nothing will be good. Ethereum is a very promising coin when there is a mentor who is growing all the time.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

I am confident in the excellent potential of Ethereum. Today this is really the second coin in the crypto market. Today, the capabilities and technologies of Ethereum use many promising altcoins. Therefore, the value and prospects of Ethereum will continue to grow steadily in the future.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
statistics and analysis of price could also proof this thought very correct, since ethereum has climbed and became second biggest crypto no other coin has been able to challenge erhererum, ripple was able to do it for few days but ripple couldn't stay there for a full month.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I beg to differ. The ethereum open source code is the main reason for all the troubles currently being faced by cryptocurrency (in general). The open source coding architecture, well meaning as it is, is the origin, and responsible for the mess in the crypto space today.
This is also part of the  reason why bitcoin; stupendous in many prospects as it is, is suffering from all forms of reasonable or unreasonable, illegitimate, adverse animose stance from all sides.
The sole mistake of making cryptography open source was the foundation of all errors, scam ICOs, etc present in today's crypto. The sooner investors realize this, the better because only really serious and honest projects shall thrive out of such a knowledge. All others shall experience natural death.
So, saying ethereum Is the next big thing in crypto aside bitcoin is only apparent, and probably temporal.
ErikLarsen1976

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Just have started collecting it, buying the dip more and more.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

yes, i think so. these two coins are the best and will remain so for the next few years. that's why i invest 80% in these two coins. that's safer than buying a shitcoin. and every coin that is new can become a shitcoin later on. you never know exactly before
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

I agree with you! The Ethereum team directed all its efforts to the long-term development of the project, despite the price drop.

So this is just a new step towards a big step to making a very good profit. The time to invest a lot in the type of Ethereum.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

Ethereum supports the majority of cryptocurrency market participants, because this coin has the most practical application. In addition, you can trade on decentralized exchanges only with the help of ETH. I think, over time the importance of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market will only increase and it will push the price of ETH high up.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
On April 30, 2018, the coin of Etherium cost $ 690. Today coin etirium costs about $ 200. Losses already amounted to more than 70%. And the most terrible thing is that there is a probability of further price reduction. The market of crypto-currency is very dangerous therefore first of all one must make one very important conclusion - one can never take a loan for investments into it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

i have the same way of thinking. As for me ethereum is the best crypto for ICOs. Thanks to ethereum we have a lot of ICOs and the way to collect money and create new tokens has become simpler

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

i have the same way of thinking. As for me ethereum is the best crypto for ICOs. Thanks to ethereum we have a lot of ICOs and the way to collect money and create new tokens has become simpler

Even now, after a big loss of value, eth remains the leader among altcoins. It is the most stable and the most popular platform supporting ICO. A lot is being written about eth competitors. But so far none of them has been as successful as eth. That's why eth is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

My point is the same as yours. Ethereum is undoubtedly the best cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin. This is also reflected in the market value of Ethereum. If one day ETH exceeds BTC, i would not be surprised at all.

Right, even though now many people doubt ethereum's performance, but I am sure that the most profitable and big profit coin is ethereum, invest now when the price is cheap then we will get a big profit.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

I think too, Ethereum is the best crypto after Bitcoin. Ethereum has a good infrastructure. And many token on the market use Ethereum infrastructure. So it is a bad idea to consider Ethereum only for the price.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I agree completely. Ethereum has many advantages, unlike other altcoyins. Despite the fact that the rate of the ethereum has now fallen very much, I think that it will still rise in price
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Yes, ethereum has the potential to be able to compete with bitcoin. Although the prices of both are far enough. I believe ethereum will always go hand in hand with the price of bitcoin. I believe ethereum crypto is best after bitcoin because many people invest both.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

Yes, ethereum has the potential to be able to compete with bitcoin. Although the prices of both are far enough. I believe ethereum will always go hand in hand with the price of bitcoin. I believe ethereum crypto is best after bitcoin because many people invest both.

Simply look at them on the chart. The second rank of ETH has been threatened by riple. But then it stood firmly. We can easily see the potential of it
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

If we analyze the price of the etherium, then we can conclude that this coin depreciated more than other altcoins. Therefore, I do not agree with the fact that the etherium is the best coin after bitcoin.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Yes i do agree to this as well and also the ethereum has a lot of good points on it. The ethereum is not just use for long term holding it is use also for the smart contracts for selling those altcoin of yours as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: