Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

I always thought so. I have not yet learned that the rate has fallen sharply. Of course, I hope myself that soon everything will be restored. But this already gives me uncertainty. About this crypto currency. Especially, I can no longer accurately predict its future.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

Yes, it is indeed the best ethereum coint after bitcoint, now ethereum has been widely known and many people are investing in ethereum, ethereum has many advantages and certainly is good for investment

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

I also have the same view. because it is very apparent that this the longer the ethereum has become increasingly popular. It could even beat the bitcoin. but of course it will need quite a long time.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

You're absolutely right that even in time of this bearish market still Ethereum is the number 1 Altcoins in the market which mean the people fully trusted this Altcoin as the most promising and proven has the potential to make our money to grow in talking of Altcoins investment.

krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Of course, Ethereum has the greatest chance of approaching the level of bitcoin. Yes, the coin is no longer a new generation and inferior to many of its services and transaction speed, but it is Ethereum has the greatest popularity and the widest platform.
ErikLarsen1976

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

eth follows bitcoin
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

Ethereum is not the best coin to invest in in the long term, but nevertheless it is one of the best coins and that is why many people choose Ethereum.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Yeah right what you say. I even think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. I see that ethereum is better than bitcoin because ethereum is proven to bring innovative benefits. The technology in ethereum is unique so that no other coins duplicate it. It is this innovative technology that brought ethereum increasingly popular and known to the public so that it is not surprising that ethereum became the nickname of the ICO king. I myself give appreciation to ethereum's creator and developer team who have succeeded in making ethereum a very great technology and almost perfect coin on blockchain technology.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

Yeah right what you say. I even think that ethereum is better than bitcoin. I see that ethereum is better than bitcoin because ethereum is proven to bring innovative benefits. The technology in ethereum is unique so that no other coins duplicate it. It is this innovative technology that brought ethereum increasingly popular and known to the public so that it is not surprising that ethereum became the nickname of the ICO king. I myself give appreciation to ethereum's creator and developer team who have succeeded in making ethereum a very great technology and almost perfect coin on blockchain technology.
Ethereum has a good platform which is it's more the same of bitcoin has ,I think this coin can be the next profitable one because there are more individuals or shall we say investors who are likely to involve .Both coin already perform well and proven so I think either them it is more worth to invest.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

ETH has taken its niche and now it will be difficult to shift it. Yes, while he's on projects he will not back down. I do not have a firm conviction in it. It's just a tool that can replace.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

If we look at the uses and platforms offered by ETH, Ethreum can be said to be the best altcoin at the time, but we are back again in the developments that took place at Crypto, there are already many platforms with the same concept as Ethereum. , so if Ethereum still wants to exist then they have to fix prices in the market because there are already many altcoins under the Ethereum platform if they are not immediately repaired then the altcoin with Ethereum base will be abandoned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

If we look at the uses and platforms offered by ETH, Ethreum can be said to be the best altcoin at the time, but we are back again in the developments that took place at Crypto, there are already many platforms with the same concept as Ethereum. , so if Ethereum still wants to exist then they have to fix prices in the market because there are already many altcoins under the Ethereum platform if they are not immediately repaired then the altcoin with Ethereum base will be abandoned.

Yes, its true that ethereum is next to bitcoin.
Of your problem is the price of ethereum go down, thats a normal. But ethereum is still top 2 on coinmarketcap and it has never change already. Thank god that ethereum has fall down its price so you can afford some ethereum now and soon it will recovers.
1Cryptonutaya1

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

I think Ethereum has the same high investment value as Bitcoin and has the value of long-term investment.  Most of the people using Ethereum after the Bitcoin.  Ethereum has the largest market cap after Bitcoin.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

It actually is and there is no doubt about that. When it comes to all of the altcoins it is ethereum that is the best of them all, only bitcoin surpasses the coin. It is ethereum that was the altcoin that showed that another coin besides bitcoin can grow so much and do well in the market and for that it has always remained the second best coin.

KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

Etherium is now a very weak coin, it can depreciate at any time. Long time passed when it was considered promising and able to replace bitcoin. I think that soon the etherium will cost less than $ 100.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Etherium is now a very weak coin, it can depreciate at any time. Long time passed when it was considered promising and able to replace bitcoin. I think that soon the etherium will cost less than $ 100.

yes it could be $100 but in the others side it could be $300 too, there are no guarantee on cryptocurrency market right? I think what happen with ethereum at this moment are just because so many ICO last years are failed to provide better result. Some others ended with scam & some other again cant provide any product on it, Im so sad cause it feel like they are only selling whitepapper without resulting any product.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Yes, it is true that ethereum coint crypto is the best after bitcoint, now the price has dropped dramatically but not only has ethereum coint gone down, but with market conditions like this I think for all coints there has been no increase in prices, hopefully in the not too distant future will recover

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

I also think so. in my opinion, is the most great ethereum movement as well as its technology. because, as we know that the longer, then it will be more the ethereum devotees. even then the ranking also persist under bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

ETH is the best coin after bitcoin. At present all most all ICO owner take ETH from their token buy. For long term investment ETH is very good you can earn good profit. ETH has big market place after Bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

I do agree as well the ethereum is the best crypro next to bitcoin there are a lot of community that support the ethereum but still ethereum is not just for long term investment but aslo for smart contract as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: