Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29229 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Almost everyone in the crypto space should know that ethereum has no rivalry. The so called xrp that is trying to take the place has a lot of shortcomings. Ethereum has proven many times that it is up to the task and that it is first among altcoins.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
actually, many people do believe so that ethereum is next to Bitcoin. What proves this is the large market volume due to large community that ethereum is having for being involved in many ICO projects as the mode of investment as well as for being used more likely on the wallets in the bounty programs which I think, highly affects its market development among other alts.

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Based on my opinion ethereum  is really the next big thing to bitcoin because it's  potential is also remarkable and it is also popular at the same time so theres a huge possibility  that you may earn a good profits from it. 
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:00:24 PM by eann014

That's true, ethereum is next to bitcoin because ethereum is very useful to those who have to exchange their tokens and because of ethereum so that they can exchange their token into coins (cryptocurrencies) and then after that, they can convert it to bitcoin. And as we can see I think Ethereum is the main coin of all altcoins, correct me if I'm wrong.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, many believers invest in ethereum, ethereum is very popular and in great demand by many investors, many projects use the ethereum platform which makes ethereum more famous, even though currently ethereum prices are unstable but I'm sure the price will rise again
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

for me too is ethereum the best coin after bitcoin and most promising for me. that may change someday, but currently it is my opinion.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

You're right.  ETH is a very strong coin with good potential.  And I hope the developers will continue to support their project.

Right. Though I do not judge ETH as the best coin. But it deserves to be considered the most valuable currency. But lately the market is a bit red, it makes me a little confused.
various backgrounds indeed already know as the best Altcoin Ethereum capable to juxtaposed with Bitcoin.
 with their ability to compete is able to bring the next best coin became the Ethereum Bitcoin. so very nice to rely on being the main coin Ethereum.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

It stands on the second largest market capitalization and we know ethereum will be one of the best crypto next to bitcoin in many years. Being used as payment method of ICO's is one of the best use case of ethereum and it is still being develop so i think it will rise in the long run.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Yes, you are correct that opinions are the best coin EThereum after Bitcoin. And if viewed from Ethereum travel is very good and would've been a lot more profitable in many people invest in the Ethereum. Many companies who use ICO Ethereum platform, so that the demand in the market also Ethereum is always increasing.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Not that I should disagree, but there are altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple that are certainly on top. They are also fully capable of reaching the top. So yeah they can be better after bitcoin too.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

Among the altcoins Ethereum is really the best coin. Ethereum also remains in second place after Bitcoin in terms of capitalization.

makeitweird

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Not sure I agree with all the confidence everyone seems to have in Ethereum, it has some major challenges in the future with scaling and from what I understand, it's very buggy and uses a difficult programming language.  Kind of telling that in three years of existence, nothing with significant daily users has been built on the platform...
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

I completely agree to your point. It is very sure that ethereum is, not to mention its unchanged rank in the coinmarketcap in its second rank. Even its price drops hard or gains hard, as long as many investors or users use its feature, it will be and stays that way.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Well yes, I strongly agree with you. Many of the projects on the crypto world are using Ethereum platform, so there's no doubt that it is really the best crypto next to bitcoin.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

At the moment, ETH is very weak. It hurts me to look at how its price goes down and brings me profit. But I do not lose hope that soon there will be improvements.

Not only is you hurt, but also many others get into this feeling guy. But I do completely agree with you that we’d better not to lose our hope, I strongly believe we will soon get good news from ethereum. Evidently, ethereum is appreciated as a potential coin and especially most believe that it has a bright future. With current situation of ethereum, buying is the most suitable solution, so why don’t we seize this opportunity buying coin? Sooner or later, it will have a rise again, if we capitalize on it intelligently, we will get a great income.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

Currently, Ethereum is the best coin following Bitcoin. It is quite obvious on the market how Ethereum has occupied the second position despite the recent fall in its price. Ethereum appears to still hold its investor base support. As the ICOs grows much stronger, Ethereum grows likewise.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

ETH will achieve its objective of reproducing this year, if the ETH cost goes up it will positively affect different altcoins and this will convey advantages to us. ETH will be the second best of bitcoin, seeing from the improvements of the earlier year, ETH will keeps on ascending to balance out market costs. Your supposition is exceptionally substantial
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

I like ether as it's fast and cheap to transfer value than btc.
I like the multiple tokens as inside eth platform. The ICO craze that made the crypto market boom last year 2017 was mostly fueled by eth  Grin
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

For me that ETH is the best, But that is not the reason to remove the #1 crpto in the world. Many ICO's used eth to accumulate funds/money. It will be survive for how many years.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Yes, I agree with that if ethereum coint is the best beside bitcoint, it is not doubtful about this, even though ethereum's price is currently down but this coint feature still exists, and now more and more are widely known
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: