Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29232 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

That is true - Ethereum a 100 times better than BTC and ETH more useful. Why? Ethereum has a ERC-20 smart contracts and a lot of new tokens based on this technology. This projects raised a lot of funds and make Eth stronger.

Yes thats a great plus point currently on ethereum !
but soon with the new updates its also possible to store tokens on a Bitcoin address.
Bitcoins is getting great updates also a lightning network.

regards
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

Now is the perfect time for a promising investment of money in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, now its prices have practically reached their minimum, and from next year they will consistently go up. Therefore, be sure to use this advantageous opportunity for investors.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Ethereum today really is of great importance for the development of the entire crypto market. It remains for me the most popular direction for investment with a confirmed development potential in the future. Therefore, I regularly invest 30% of my investment in the purchase of Ethereum, from the middle of next year it will definitely go up
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Of course, this is the best asset that can make a lot of money. And I think that he has a huge future that will change a lot in our world. Therefore, I allocate very large funds for this project and conduct it as the main one.
ethereum can not be the main. It is not even a payment tool. The main, coming few years, will definitely be Bitcoin.

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I used to think so, but now I have changed my mind. Now I think XLM is the best coin next to Bitcoin. This kind of coin can make countless investors make money in the future. You can go and find out about this coin, I am a big fan of it.

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

There is no doubt that ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, it is the coin in the market with one of the highest number of investors and with the coin being so easy to adapt into a lot of sectors there is no doubt that the coin is going to end up doing very well in the future and that is why there are so many people who are investing in it

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

I think that Ethereum used to be one of the best coins that was closest to Bitcoin, but now Ethereum has missed this place. Ripple, too, in my opinion is still far from Bitcoin.

bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

Etherum is indeed the best coin because you can see that many use it for platforms. Ethereum is the best coin next to Bitcoin, so the two coins are as if connected. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, Ethereum also experiences the same thing.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:44:02 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 12:58:26 AM by Question123

Probably ethereum is the next bitcoin. Because base on ICO they are use Erc 20 because most of us are believing to ether for the next bitcoin. But we don't know when it happen and if that really happen. But if majority thinl that why not.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

Ethereum is the first popular and reliable platform for ICO. It also has some disadvantages and problems and may not be ideal. But at the moment there are no serious competitors on the ether and therefore we can say that it is the best.

yinoye

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

No doubt about it that ethereum is the next big thing after bitcoin. It has come a lot of usefulness like its smart contract feature that makes it possible for new altcoins to be created. Though it comes with a bad side of harbouring spam and scam altcoins too.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

It is the best coin next to bitcoin but if you look now it does seem that the coin ripple has managed to take over that position since it is the second highest rated coin next to bitcoin and ethereum is in the third spot. With that being said, I think that ethereum is the better coin and will be back to take over the second position since it is decentralized and ripple is centralized

mihtju

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

It is the best coin next to bitcoin but if you look now it does seem that the coin ripple has managed to take over that position since it is the second highest rated coin next to bitcoin and ethereum is in the third spot. With that being said, I think that ethereum is the better coin and will be back to take over the second position since it is decentralized and ripple is centralized
That Ethereum, that Ripple are centralized coins. Simply number of coins Ripple in the hands of owners more. The number of Ethereum coins is endless, and this means that its price may not grow in principle.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

ETH has a supportive community behind and it is the most trusted platform. It is facing some
issues with scaling and the development upgrade are postponed for 2019. This is why it has
lost the 2. position on CMC.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

ethereum can be the next coin after bitcoin, a good potential price can be one of the main factors. so I think this is ethereum's luck to be able to compete with bitcoin
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

For a very long period now, Ethereum has enjoyed this high rating even to the point of most people comparing it to Bitcoin. I think the reason it is somehow indispensable is due to the fact that most local crypto to fiat exchanges has provision for ETH and BTC.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:51:19 AM

I am also thinking that ETH is the best, because it is the most used coin among the community members. It is faster and cheaper. Moreover, I hope that the next update will affect the price and we won't see ETH for 200 USD anymore.
That's true the etherium was the best in the market, But for now it will have so many coins are different of etherium. Maybe in a future the etherium will going down into the top 20 because some coins are trying to pass etherium.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:02:15 AM

Ethereum being one among the top listed altcoins is truly the best in the market next to bitcoin. At some instances ethereum acts better than bitcoin. Recently analysts have predicted that the market of ethereum will grow above the market of bitcoin once after the hardfork of ethereum. Ethereum platform being used much adds more value to ethereum and makes it stay strong in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:07:43 AM

Maybe it is, but I think that ethereum and ripple are in the same place and they are closest to bitcoin because it can be seen from the way they work, what they have achieved and the volumes of these altcoins also show that they are in the greatest demand after bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:24:18 AM

Ethereum being one among the top listed altcoins is truly the best in the market next to bitcoin. At some instances ethereum acts better than bitcoin. Recently analysts have predicted that the market of ethereum will grow above the market of bitcoin once after the hardfork of ethereum. Ethereum platform being used much adds more value to ethereum and makes it stay strong in the market.
- Indeed, eth is always beside bitcoin for a long time, from the early stages to the present, bitcoin grows and eth is not inferior, it also has tremendous growth and progress, many people even think that eth will replace bitcoin someday, behind bitcoin, eth is the best crypto, which is not wrong. However, too many people hope and imagine the great future of eth, and it doesn't seem to be able to respond to those beliefs, especially at this time, the value of eth has fallen very deep, the best crypto position behind bitcoin has begun to waver, very sad and remember about the glorious era of eth

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: