Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Announcements for Nxt (the first pure POS coin)  (Read 63003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:56:39 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 06:07:11 PM by opticalcarrier

wow.  not even a "cool, nice job, thanks for all the work"
you're welcome anyways.  like I said, I did it all b/c it was good for nxt.  working on getting my article published on coinddesk as we speak, ill let everyone know when it goes live
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:59:20 PM

wow.  not even a "cool, nice job, thanks for all the work"
you're welcome anyways.  like I said, I did it all b/c it was good for nxt.  working on getting my article published on coinbase as we speak, ill let everyone know when it goes live

link pls

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
opticalcarrier

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:04:20 PM

wow.  not even a "cool, nice job, thanks for all the work"
you're welcome anyways.  like I said, I did it all b/c it was good for nxt.  working on getting my article published on coindesk as we speak, ill let everyone know when it goes live

link pls

pg 6 of this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345773.msg3980304#msg3980304
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:31:03 PM

Hi! Just wanted to remind you, that there is a guy on the Nxtalk chat (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#) named j0b , who helped last night to investigate on the issue with the huge transaction fee and the incorrect amounts bug. He already discovered a bug before (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4102610;topicseen#msg4102610) with ZjP.
Although 2Kool4Skewl and me provided his accountnumber earlier and asked for some bounties, he only received 650 Nxt. I would like to ask everyone, especially the guys with 10+M accounts to appreciate such contribution and send some Nxt to j0b and all fellows who help discover bugs and help this project succeed. If we loose them, we loose the project.

His account number is 13570469120032392161

Thank you!

ps: I´ve already sent him some to show my appreciation
bybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:39:00 PM

Hi! Just wanted to remind you, that there is a guy on the Nxtalk chat (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#) named j0b , who helped last night to investigate on the issue with the huge transaction fee and the incorrect amounts bug. He already discovered a bug before (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4102610;topicseen#msg4102610) with ZjP.
Although 2Kool4Skewl and me provided his accountnumber earlier and asked for some bounties, he only received 650 Nxt. I would like to ask everyone, especially the guys with 10+M accounts to appreciate such contribution and send some Nxt to j0b and all fellows who help discover bugs and help this project succeed. If we loose them, we loose the project.

His account number is 13570469120032392161

Thank you!

ps: I´ve already sent him some to show my appreciation
Okay I need one more confirmation from 2Kool4Skewl and then I ll send this guy 10000 Nxt to the provided account by you.
Sure, we shouldn't lose skilled helpful people!
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:39:19 PM

Important News:
I decided to put aside 60K from our donation pool for the rasspery pi idea, if Become-from-Beyond and other devs currently involved affirm its practicality (I new CfB did affirmed implicitly, but I need a stronger accent on the matter):
40K will be donated to the mentioned foundation to let it start on their site.
20K for the first 2000 RP users who place a node using RP, each receiving 10 Nxt as been offered by the introducer.

I can release the fund as soon as it gets a constructive running plan (and a guy to handle sending 10Nxt to each new user, I can't do this part)

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:44:55 PM

bybitcoin I think it is time to end my giveaway (after I review some remaining efforts), calculate what I have spend so far and the remaining will be added to your BOUNTY pool which right now I think it is more important.

I will try to make a list with developers who will be paid by me and maybe in part from your Bounty fund in order to AUDIT the code after it is open sourced ASAP!!!

It could be even better if we can do this 1-2 days BEFORE!

I hope BCNext will agree to do so, they will be very carefully selected developers and the time they will have to copy/paste the project (even if they are malicious) will not be big enough!

What do you think (and others)?
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:55:37 PM

bybitcoin I think it is time to end my giveaway (after I review some remaining efforts), calculate what I have spend so far and the remaining will be added to your BOUNTY pool which right now I think it is more important.

I will try to make a list with developers who will be paid by me and maybe in part from your Bounty fund in order to AUDIT the code after it is open sourced ASAP!!!

I hope BCNext will agree to do so, they will be very carefully selected developers and the time they will have to copy/paste the project (even if they are malicious) will not be big enough!

Okay then I lock up the giveaway thread (to avoid more posters and continuation of work for you). Please provide the list and explanation of  of sendings to last promoters in a single long text and pm it for me, that I post as the last one in that thread (5 second unlock-then lock again), and that gets our giveaway done!

You don't need to calculate the sendings, I trust you, just tell me if anything is remained from the 200K I sent you before or not.
Sure we can fund the open source audition in part: I can give 100K from our pool for that.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:58:12 PM

Okay then I lock up the giveaway thread (to avoid more posters and continuation of work for you). Please provide the list and explanation of  of sendings to last promoters in a single long text and pm it for me, that I post as the last one in that thread (5 second unlock-then lock again), and that gets our giveaway done!

You don't need to calculate the sendings, I trust you, just tell me if anything is remained from the 200K I sent you before or not.
Sure we can fund the open source audition in part: I can give 100K from our pool for that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4143847#msg4143847

Wait until we clear things out with Anon!
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:02:25 AM

Lock the giveaway thread, Anon will make a new one!

I will make a thread trying to coordinate and fund people who contribute technically to the project...
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:05:32 AM

I will make a thread trying to coordinate and fund people who contribute technically to the project...
Yes a new thread is much better, just for closing the profile, could you tell me approximately how much is remained from the giveaway pool I gave you before, if there remained anything at all (I take note of the donation pool activity for a later report to involved donators)
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:23:14 AM

I am arriving to the conclusion that maybe I should invest some Nxt to employ some developers for coding, designing and running a full functional Nxt/BTC exchange for me. And I can pay up to 1 million for an excellent implementation (+internal poker client attached). Just an idea Wink

We should have a secure full automated exchange for Nxt, otherwise it will not get wide adoption at initial stages Sad
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:24:33 AM

Yes a new thread is much better, just for closing the profile, could you tell me approximately how much is remained from the giveaway pool I gave you before, if there remained anything at all (I take note of the donation pool activity for a later report to involved donators)
Ok, after a quick summary (it needs re-check from me and/or others) I spend 129,450NXT, so the remaining is 70,550NXT.

I will give 40K of them to Anon to continue with his Giveaway (price got higher so it will be a good start) and I will complete any leftovers with the rest 30K.

If I will need more I will provide them, if I need less I can pass them to you bybitcoin or to Anon or for my funding for devs.

In any case we need more early adopters to help fund these pools!

I will always help as much as I can...
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:29:38 AM

I am arriving to the conclusion that maybe I should invest some Nxt to employ some developers for coding, designing and running a full functional Nxt/BTC exchange for me. And I can pay up to 1 million for an excellent implementation (+internal poker client attached). Just an idea Wink

We should have a secure full automated exchange for Nxt, otherwise it will not get wide adoption at initial stages Sad
I have lobbied the guys from Diamond Circle, Danny from Neo&Bee, Cryptsy and the guys behind https://www.masterxchange.com (DarkEmi & ElDido).
I told the last ones to claim a bounty here too but we have no news yet.

I can help with this bounty too, especially if the exchange can provide NXT/fiat - in this direction I think we should ask the guys at https://coinmkt.com/ too.
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:35:27 AM

I have lobbied the guys from Diamond Circle, Danny from Neo&Bee, Cryptsy and the guys behind https://www.masterxchange.com (DarkEmi & ElDido).

I can help with this bounty too, especially if the exchange can provide NXT/fiat - in this direction I think we should ask the guys at https://coinmkt.com/ too.
Well I pay one million to developers to make an exchange for me Wink
Why already existed exchanges need bounty prizes to include Nxt in their platform?? BTC, fiat and the Nxt earned from trades fee can bust their income.

PS: I am agreed with your plan about the remaining 70550 Nxt from the big giveaway, and thank you for your help!
opticalcarrier

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:36:12 AM

it would be nice for the moderators of each section on the forums at nextcoin.org would be given a little bounty.  Most especially the mods in the language sections who were translators who have worked very hard translating my content at the forums site for all their native language folks.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:37:13 AM

Well I pay one million to developers to make an exchange for me Wink
Why already existed exchanges need bounty prizes to include Nxt in their platform?? BTC, fiat and the Nxt earned from trades fee can bust their income.

PS: I am agreed with your plan about the remaining 70550 Nxt from the big giveaway, and thank you for your help!
I saw somewhere a bounty for an exchange - the only ones that I told to claim bounty were the guys from masterexchange (the others don't need Wink ).
bybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:51:59 AM

I assign 90K from our pool for 30 more public nodes to support the network.
Details are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4144494#new
Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:57:30 AM

it would be nice for the moderators of each section on the forums at nextcoin.org would be given a little bounty.  Most especially the mods in the language sections who were translators who have worked very hard translating my content at the forums site for all their native language folks.

Would be nice. I estimate I've translated over half of the wiki so far, but have seen no donation yet in return. Did receive something last week for the translation of the "What is Nxt?" article an I am very thankful of that, but the wiki work I've completed has been much more work intensive so far. I'm not going to throw a tantrum over this and am still dedicated to completing the project, but some appreciation would be immensely cool.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:24:30 AM

That is a good idea, but imagine what could have been happen yesterday when the guy generated billions of nxt out of the air, if there was an automated exchange... For now, it is better not to have everything automated I think... What do you think about that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: