Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Announcements for Nxt (the first pure POS coin)  (Read 63008 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:05:32 PM

I have squashed the bug on the Nxt Wiki that was preventing translation work from being saved.  If you'd like to help with wiki translation, see http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Help_translate

Thanks joefox, I just joined.

I'm moderating the Spanish section of nextcoin.org and I could take care of the spanish wiki translations. Excuse me if I missed it, but are there are bounties set for the wiki translations? A proper job will be rather time intensive, and I cannot afford to put much more volunteer time than I already put in the forums.

And great job with the video Smiley It would be great if a v2 would include perhaps some background music and mostly sound work, besides the voiceover. A good sound FX editing would enhance the value. I'm assuming the video crew has already plenty of assets to rely on, but I work in video and audio editing so I can help if you ever need some extra library and editorial work.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:43:06 PM

-500K Nxt for a short video describing Nxt, it's green pure POS mining, the colored coins and decentralized p2p exchange features, internal messaging and decentralized DNS, instant transaction option.. all for a general audience.
-100K Nxt for a general article describing Nxt, it's green pure POS mining, the colored coins and decentralized p2p exchange features, internal messaging and decentralized DNS, instant transaction option..
-50K Nxt for the Chinese translation of the above article.
The initial deadline for the video bounty is 15th of December, for the article 5th of December and for the Chinese translation 7th of December!
To get the necessary info (general&technical) of Nxt for developing these projects, you can read the Nxt main thread mentioned in the OP or refer to Cunicula (who helped in debugging the scheme) or Come-from-Beyond.

Dear bounty administrator,

I have done something for promotion NXT,just because I love NXT.

I was the first person for translation to chinese both on nextcoin.org and bitcointalk.org
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,164.0.html
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,331.0.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361812.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356559.0

I produced the first video for NXT with more than 580 visits
http://i.youku.com/nextcoin
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,615.0.html

I also the first to promote the NXT on chinese twitter:
http://weibo.com/nxtcoin
And now have more than 220 followings.
I answered various question for them as many as possible.And there are more and more chinese people be attractive by NXT.

And now I am contacting with ripple gateway XrpChina.net to add NXT to their gateway.
They have agreed and be dealing with it,and I will follow this process.

Some blogs for NXT in the biggest chinese blogspot:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/nextcoin

And I will continue to do more promotion ,such as SEO on baidu.com,the biggest chinese search engine.
http://www.baidu.com/p/Nextcoin

And now ,more and more people ask me for their first NXTs.
So,if I can receive some NXT for promotion,it will be very appreciated.
And,I believe that,with more promotion and more chinese participators,NXT will really rocket.

Thank you for bounty in advance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:02:58 PM

Nearly finished transferring the Dutch Wiki articles to the new wiki. Props to Stark-Fujikawa for all the actual translations.

I've also started translating the new parts on the wiki. Hope to have most of it finished by end of the day.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:35:49 PM

Veryy cool thx for the bounty
rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:14:04 PM

Scenario for corrections:

1.   What is Next?

2.   In past you could barter, pay by gold or paper money, such as American Dollar. Recently people started to use digital currency called Bitcoin. But it was too slowly, unsecure and needed too much of the computer power. After Bitcoin and his clones experienced some ups and downs, the second generation cryptocurrency was born. Fast, secure and green Nxt.

3.   Nxt focuses on decentralization. All transactions and wallets are decentralized and kept on the network. With decentralized peer to peer exchanges you don’t have to pay high fees to the providers. Decentralized DNS improves the security and protects you from censorship. Alias is a very cool function that brings us to the whole new level. Don’t be just a number! Welcome to the 2014!

4.   Never forget, that Nxt is brand new software. This is no fork of Bitcoin!

5.   The initial Nxt distribution process was completely fair and very public. People were advised to send Bitcoin to the genesis address in exchange for NXT. All NXT coins were sold to the original stakeholders. Now they are selling, donating or using Nxt to pay for work on the coin. 30% of Nxt money has changed the owner after three weeks. Do you know, only 22% of all existing Bitcoins have been transferred in 4 years of Bitcoin existence?

6.   As a first cryptocurrency of the second generation, Nxt has a lot to provide. There is no such thing as Bitcoin mining in Nxt. The system of next mining is very green in power consumption, since Proof of Stake mechanism doesn’t require massive amounts of hashing power. Selfish proof of work mining problem was finally solved. The price of NXT will never be affected by miners! Users gain transaction fees for maintaining the next network. The more coins you have, the more blocks you will generate, but the amount you get per block is dependent on the transaction fees included in the block. Remember: Everyone gets the same return of investment.

7.   Nxt’s code supports colored coins, - a way to designate specific coins - and tie them to physical property. How it works? You send your currency to the gateway.  The gateway issues the asset on the next network via colored coins.  That asset is then transferable on Nxt.  All kinds of virtual currencies or other commodities will be able to be traded via the Nxt network!

8.   There will also be many socializing features, not only an Alias. You will be able to chat and send messages to other users – always via peer to peer connections. Because of no central leadership, people will be able to vote about some important events, such as releasing the whole source code to the public.

9.   Nxt brings a new revolution for crypto currency. Next generation of crypto currency. Now we will have a currency and infrastructure which is based on a 100% original code base, 100% green, accessible to anyone on the planet, truly secure, and fast.

[/quote]

Salsacz, below is how I would edit your script. 

One note about your visuals - when the prisoner sees his number change into a name, he should smile and his clothes should change into something happy. 

I still think you need to verify the 30% claim in the video.  There is new information; apparently Dgex is keeping 75 million NXT in a seperage account for storage.  I recommend you message Graviton and discuss it with him - he is the owner of the Dgex exchange.

1.   What is Next?

2.   In the past you could barter, pay by gold or use paper money such as the American dollar. Recently people started using a digital currency called Bitcoin. But it was too slow, too insecure, and needed too much  computer power.  After Bitcoin and its clones experienced ups and downs, a second generation cryptocurrency was born: fast, secure and green Nxt.

3.   Nxt focuses on decentralization.  All transactions and wallets are decentralized and kept everywhere on the network, not isolated offline. With decentralized, integrated peer-to-peer exchanges you don’t have to pay high fees to service providers.  Decentralized DNS improves  security and protects your privacy.

4.   This is no fork of Bitcoin!  Always remember that Nxt is brand new software.

5.   The initial Nxt distribution process completely fair. People were asked on a public forum to send one Bitcoin to the genesis address in exchange for NXT.  All NXT coins were divided among the original stakeholders who responded. Now they are selling, donating or using Nxt to pay for further work on the coin. 30% of Nxt money has changed hands  after three weeks. Did you know only 22% of all existing Bitcoins have been transferred in 4 years of Bitcoin existence?

6.   As a second generation cryptocurrency , Nxt has much to offer. There is no such thing as Bitcoin mining in Nxt, so the price of NXT will never be affected by miners!  Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work mining problem has been solved by the Nxt Proof-of-Stake system that doesn’t require massive amounts of hashing power and so is very green in power consumption.   To maintain the Nxt network, users are rewarded for generating transaction blocks and claim the transaction fees paid by others that are embedded in the generated blocks.  The total number of blocks generated by a user is proportional to their owned share of all Nxt coins in circulation, so everyone gets the same return on investment for their support of the Nxt network.

7.   Nxt’s code supports colored coins,  a way to designate specific coins  and tie them to physical property. How does this work? You send your asset to the Nxt exchange gateway and the gateway issues the asset on the Nxt network via colored coins.  Your asset is then transferable on Nxt.  All kinds of virtual currencies or other commodities will be able to be traded via the Nxt network!

8.   Nxt also has many socializing features.   Alias is a very cool function that brings cryptocurrency into 2014: be identified by any name you want, not just a long number!   You will also be able to chat and send messages to other users from the Nxt client interface– always via peer to peer connections.  With no central leadership, Nxt users will be able to vote about some important events such as releasing the whole source code to the public.

9.   Nxt is a new revolution for crypto currency, the next generation of crypto currency. Now we have a currency and infrastructure which is based on a 100% original code base, 100% green, accessible to anyone on the planet, fast, and truly secure.

Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:57:05 PM

Nearly finished transferring the Dutch Wiki articles to the new wiki. Props to Stark-Fujikawa for all the actual translations.

I've also started translating the new parts on the wiki. Hope to have most of it finished by end of the day.

Thanks for integrating them into the new wiki. I'll be resuming translating duties tomorrow and will check out your material to see if there need to be any edits. Likewise if you see some mistakes in my translations, feel free to correct them.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

Thanks for integrating them into the new wiki. I'll be resuming translating duties tomorrow and will check out your material to see if there need to be any edits. Likewise if you see some mistakes in my translations, feel free to correct them.

Once I get them safely to the new wiki, I'll start checking them. I think we need to come up with some sort of list for translating IT-related ("nodes", "weight") words and Nxt-related terms ("forge"). This to avoid mixing terminology which makes for sloppy reading. But that's not first priority.

Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:39:55 PM

Once I get them safely to the new wiki, I'll start checking them. I think we need to come up with some sort of list for translating IT-related ("nodes", "weight") words and Nxt-related terms ("forge"). This to avoid mixing terminology which makes for sloppy reading. But that's not first priority.

No, that's a great point actually and since I'm not too IT savvy I often don't know whether a term like node is commonly used in Dutch or we should a term like netwerkknooppunt. I think it's important to determine the intended audience when making these considerations. Do we primarily expect IT professionals to read it or people with less technical background. I wonder if there is a Dutch IT terminology thesaurus or something out there. Could be a great way to ensure quality control. It may not be the first priority, but it's definitely something that needs to be ironed out eventually so do let me know your thoughts.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:50:06 PM

No, that's a great point actually and since I'm not too IT savvy I often don't know whether a term like node is commonly used in Dutch or we should a term like netwerkknooppunt. I think it's important to determine the intended audience when making these considerations. Do we primarily expect IT professionals to read it or people with less technical background. I wonder if there is a Dutch IT terminology thesaurus or something out there. Could be a great way to ensure quality control. It may not be the first priority, but it's definitely something that needs to be ironed out eventually so do let me know your thoughts.

My preference would be to use the English words for well known things or for terms that appear in the as yet untranslated interface. For instance, I just completed the CreateAlias page, and used the English terms as they appear in the interface. I did the same for hallmark creation, but there I only used "weight" when referring to the interface, while using "gewicht" and "wegen" when referring to the process. I decided to do it that way for ease of reading without sacrificing precision (I hope).
I agree we should look for a thesaurus and use it.

As to target audience, I think it will be work in progress. We will be able to get away with a lot of technobabble in this stage, but over time it will need to be more and more aimed at non-tech end users. This is probably something that should be done towards the end of the Beta stage. (whenever that is! Google was in Beta for YEARS! Wink)

bybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:57:14 PM

@allwelder: I appreciate your efforrts and yes we all do these stuffs to help our beloved Nxt,
but I am not the Nxt bounty admin or manager or anything alike.
What I've done was to gather a donation pool to define and push several necessary projects,
promotions-video-article-press, at the early stage of Nxt project evolution.
Fortunately the little flexibility and endorsement of the pool made it possible for me to award
some few extra undefined projects and people in addition to what was planned at first.
But my pool is close to zero, and the remaining amount is already determined to be used for
very specific and important matters (press..).
I would liked to assign some bounty awards to everyone who've done something valuable and
posted his efforts here or pm d me privately but as I explained above it is not possible Sad
I am only a stake-holder and after completing a few more details of the current bounty projects
(a report to the public and the donators), I will lock this thread at the 3rd of coming January.
I am sure other active members will continue the way towards Nxt great visioned success, that
makes me an easy leave for retirement!
Thank you all Smiley
joefox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 12:39:57 AM

No, that's a great point actually and since I'm not too IT savvy I often don't know whether a term like node is commonly used in Dutch or we should a term like netwerkknooppunt.

I don't think we can over-emphasize this point enough.  I just spent two days trying to resolve an issue with the wiki's translation engine, and was relying on guides written by non-native English speakers.  I *thought* the translations were good but I was misunderstanding a very important aspect of the system because of the word the translator chose to represent a KEY concept.

In the wiki, you can add "discussion notes" to your edits as you go... so if there is a word or term that you aren't sure about or want to discuss, you can add "notes" attached to that section of text that other translators can see.  That can help.

I think we should also build a "glossary" on the wiki -- I'll start one.  The act of translating of the glossary can serve as a means for standardizing translated terms.

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
joefox

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:38:21 AM

This is awesome... and salsacz, thank you for not being offended by my comments.  I'm really trying to help, and the hard work you're putting in deserves support.

Rickyjames' edit of your scenario text is very good, I think, and I started there.  I've cleaned up some grammar, changed some wording to make it more "verbal" than written, and I'd also like to suggest moving section 5 (I left the numbering intact). 

The audience for this video is people who already know something about cryptocurrencies, have heard about Nxt, and want to know what it is & why they should care.

1.   What is Nxt?

2.   In the past you could purchase goods and services through barter, paying with gold or using paper currency such as the American dollar. Five years ago people started using a digital currency called Bitcoin, but over time it has proved to be too slow, too insecure, and VERY unfriendly to the environment because of its power usage.  In response to these and other concerns, a new cryptocurrency has been born: fast, secure and green Nxt.

3.   Nxt is completely decentralized.  All transactions and accounts are stored on the network, not isolated offline. Nxt supports integrated, peer-to-peer exchanges so you don’t have to pay high fees to service providers.  And the decentralized alias system can implement secure, private mechanisms for sharing DNS names, phone numbers, account numbers, and more.

4.   This is not a copy of Bitcoin, based on a version of Bitcoin's code!  Nxt builds on the ideas behind Bitcoin, but does it all with completely new code, written from scratch.

6.   As a second generation cryptocurrency, Nxt has a lot to offer. There is no such thing as mining in Nxt, so the price of Nxt will never be affected by miners!  Problems with Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work mining method have been solved by the Nxt Proof-of-Stake system. It doesn’t require massive amounts of computing power, so it's very green in power consumption. In Nxt, we call the mining process "forging", and the method is so simple that it can even be run on iPhones, Android devices, and $35 computers like the Raspberry Pi.  To maintain the Nxt network, users are rewarded for generating transaction blocks. They claim the transaction fees, paid by others, that are embedded in blocks they generate.  The total number of blocks generated by a user is proportional to their owned share of all Nxt coins in circulation. Everyone gets the same return on investment for their support of the Nxt network.

7.   Nxt’s code supports colored coins, which is method for designating specific coins and tying them to physical property.  This lets Nxt run a decentralized asset exchange that can be used to trade Nxt for other goods -- everything from other currencies to physical objects.  How does this work?  You send your asset to the Nxt exchange gateway and the gateway issues the asset on the Nxt network by creating colored coins to represent it.  Your asset is then transferable on Nxt, and can be traded with anyone.

8.   Nxt also has many socializing features.  We've already mentioned the Alias System, which can turn your Nxt account number into almost any name you want.  In addition, you will be able to chat and send messages to other users from the Nxt client interface, through the distributed, peer-to-peer network. Nxt will also implement a decentralize Voting System, so that users will be able to collaborate to make important decisions, such as releasing the source code for the Nxt project to the public.

5.   The entire pool of 1 billion Nxt coins was generated from an investment of Bitcoin. People were asked on a public forum to send a maximum of one Bitcoin to a pooled fund that created Nxt.  All of the Nxt coins were then  divided among the original investors. Now those founder are selling, donating or using Nxt to pay for further work on the coin and to support the growth of the Nxt network. In only a month since Nxt's creation, 30% of the entire Nxt supply has already changed hands on the network, and thousands of accounts have been created.  By comparison, it took Bitcoin four years to transfer 22% of its coins.

9.   Nxt is a new revolution in cryptocurrency: the next generation of crypto currency. With Nxt, we have an infrastructure and a forward-thinking currency based on the success of previous coins, written 100% original code.  It's fast, it's secure, it's 100% green, it's accessible to anyone on the planet, and it's available now.  It's what's Nxt.

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
maco

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:48:28 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 05:47:46 AM by maco

Hello NXT Community,

I have been actively involved in multiple crypto currency app developments, and I am very
motivated about including NXT into my line up of Resource Central Apps for the Crypto Community.  

My apps will have news coverage very shortly once I finish the top 10 crypto currencies supported by me.
Thanks to people I know who have helped me with my decision to support and develop apps for NXT.
Those people are Uniqueorn, Come From Beyond, Brad, Jon, Brian, Knlee, and many others within my core supporting group.

In the app that I develop, you will expect to find resources at your finger tips.
No longer will you need to save multiple websites or fall behind the latest news about NXT.  
You will have access to ALL RESOURCES about NXT in one app.. and real-time updates with News and Social Posts.

Currently, my apps reach 15,000+ Active users... and that number is growing tremendously each and every day.
I plan to release a mobile application so NXT users receive real-time reddit/forum posts directly in the app.  

Here is a listing of all my current apps on the market place:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=CIS+Solutions
I am expected to release an additional 5 new crypto currency support by the end of January 2014.

Here is an example of my latest project (pre-launch to the Quark Community)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=quarkcoin.qrk.crypto.com
- After launching the app, we noticed a 50% growth.
- In addition, we generated more investor interest and mining users.
- Traffic already exists for us due to our average rating reviews of 4.5+ Stars across all apps.
- I will streamline NXT through Social Media networks like http://twitter.com/bitcoinfeeds
   and http://twitter.com/litecoinfeeds to generate faster user adoption into the app.

I am here today requesting community support for a bounty to get this app up and running early January 2014.
with your donation/bounty support, I will be able to progress unique feature revolving around NXT's core features.
I will also continue to maintain and update the app for more resources as an on-going service.

My bounty GOAL is to reach 500,000 NXT minimum to finalize
all resources and have the app ready in everyone's hands.

DONATE for further development to this BOUNTY @ 140107654656861197 and...  
Submit a post with transaction info/amount, and your requested resources.

I am reaching out to the NXT community so we can work together on this app launch.
I need resources:: Websites, blogs, links, videos, tutorials, mining pools, exchanges accepting NXT, etc.
The more resources the better and I will start adding them into the app one by one.

In order for me to get started, I would need your donation sent to this address
along with a list of your requested RESOURCES so I can start building it into the app.

My goal is 500K NXT - Your support is Appreciated >> 

Screenshots of my latest app releases.. These are Similar to the one I am building for the NXT Community

Thanks community for supporting!
joefox

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 07:57:36 AM

I have created a thread at nextcoin.org requesting a bounty fund for wiki work & translations.  Here is the thread, but the content is pasted below:

I would like to propose the creation of a bounty for people who contribute translations to the Nxt Wiki

It should go without saying that building and maintaining the wiki is a lot of work.  People are scouring forum posts daily to pull out little tidbits for the documentation pages, FAQ, and more and the wiki is growing into a definitive source for Nxt information.

This work has paid off.  In just the past two days, the wiki has served dozens of thousands of page views to about a thousand visitors from 59 countries.  This is all based on data from the new (permanent) site.  Data from wikia shows steadily-increasing traffic since the wiki was first created, a little over three weeks ago.

The wiki is crucial to the heartbeat of Nxt.

In those two days, as well, volunteers have begun to translate content in the wiki.  Already we are seeing content in German, Finnish Dutch, Spanish, French, and Turkish.

The work of these people should be rewarded, and some are asking if bounties exist.  I believe we need one.

What's great about our wiki is that all work is public and auditable.  This makes allocating bounty rewards easy and VERY fair.  On a per-user basis, we can see who is contributing to articles and translations since all work is tracked to user accounts on the wiki, and every revision is recorded in the wiki's history.  As a result, the evidence of the work is clear, and it is easy to assign a per-contributor value based on their contributions to content.

I believe strongly in the work of these folks, but I have to be up-front, since I also believe in MY work.  So in the spirit of full disclosure: I voluntarily administer the wiki, have paid for its hosting, have managed its server administration, and have been working for bounties myself.  I'm not unhappy with the amounts I've received, but I simply can't bankroll bounties for others.  I join the chorus of many who think that larger stakeholders should fund this work.  Bounty funds can be put into a separate account, and I can provide source data from the wiki showing who's contributed, and how much.  Since the wiki is public, this information can easily be verified.

I think a bounty fund of a few hundred thousand is fair, with payout dates to be set a month or two into the future.  The information on the wiki will continue to grow as clients, services, etc. are released anyway.

I hope founders are listening Smiley

ViktorK

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:14:51 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 04:26:11 PM by ViktorK

Sorry for ask, to mens who got bounty for installing VPS nodes i have minor question, answer pelase - did you previously agreed with byubitcoin about donation for your work? I just ask, because, also added few VPS-es and hoped to got little donation, but may be to got donation need pereviously agreement or this is bounty for winners?

Happy New Year to all!
VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:38:49 PM

I have created a thread at nextcoin.org requesting a bounty fund for wiki work & translations.

Thank you Smiley
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:21:35 PM

Another thank you from a wiki translator to joefox for putting out the request Smiley
It's nice to know the work is appreciated.

wesleyh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:00:25 PM

I've created 3 new tools:

- An open-source Nxt faucet: http://nxtra.org/faucet (source download link in footer)

- A random node list generator: http://nxtra.org/nodes

- Browser extensions for firefox and chrome to allow the user to navigate to nxt aliases from within the browser, more info here: https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1815.0.html

Any donation is appreciated. My id is : 3209075099254042753

Thank you!
notbeingpatient

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

Hey guys!

I've made a short promotional video (madskillz, incredible quality) on Youtube for the Russian market. I believe it's the first video on Nextcoin in Russian.

Maybe I'm not in time for any reward from Bybitcoin, but that doesn't really matter.
Anyway, any help from donors or Nxt enthusiasts is much appreciated still, because I'd like to have an opportunity to do more promotion for Nextcoin. All my details are in the signature to this message and in the video's description.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9PNW71HFU

PROOF that i am indeed the author: there is OP's username at the bottom of description to the video.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
tankmann

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:44:37 PM

Hey guys,

added two more nodes in Germany and helping out in the boards if questions occur on OSX and Ubuntu.

NXT: 9444475344239456698
NXT PublicNode: 89.163.174.42
NXT PublicNode: 178.20.9.9

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: