Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIY FPGA Mining rig for any algorithm with fast ROI  (Read 99421 times)
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Research, research, research....

Watch frrom the 4 minute on....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOfD0GvQE4w

Voskcoin calls out 1 of these people behind this thread/buy ''may'' be unethical. He actually compares these people to Bitconnect.

Says her name is, ''Kristy-Leigh Minehan''.

How many companies can 1 person have time for?
-FPGA Land
-Mineority
-Oh God Girl...ETHlargement
-Acorn
-Now Bitcoin Interest?

Who on this forum has 5 jobs and are passionate about them all? Haven't seen her promoting the original 1525 order. Seems like they have moved on.

Hope everyone who wants refunds on their 1525, 3 grand order get it. They are getting close to their deadline...  

Research=Knowledge.

Ah, the era of Trump and Brexit, where watching a single YouTube video entitles one to claim due diligence.

Simply repeating stuff that a bloke on Youtube said - specifically to drive his own engagement figures - is not research-based knowledge. Check your sources. Think for yourself.

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
noviceminer

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Voskcoin calls out 1 of these people behind this thread/buy ''may'' be unethical. He actually compares these people to Bitconnect.

-FPGA Land
-Mineority
-Acorn
-Now Bitcoin Interest?

Who on this forum has 5 jobs and are passionate about them all? Haven't seen her promoting the original 1525 order. Seems like they have moved on.

Hope everyone who wants refunds on their 1525, 3 grand order get it. They are getting close to their deadline...  

Research=Knowledge.

Self proclaimed "king" lmao. I commend your effort in making people aware but spreading "fake news" is also harmful. If you did any research at all other than watching a youtube video you would know the truth. In today's world people care about money but Kristy is amongst a very few rare breed of human beings left on earth that believe in doing good for the right reason even if it means ZERO $$$$ for her. She's doing her best to get rid of ASICs in Ethereum, has in depth knowledge of hardware and cryptos in general. What gives you the right to call her out ? What have you done in the cryptoworld ?
cryptolumos

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

4 minute YouTube video is research. Well done coingking, hope you get your 6k for your BCU that you supposedly ordered, tried to return, was offered personal help to get the return by one of the devs but never produced any info for him. At least then you can move on and stop spreading fud here.
RsvTu

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

-FPGA Land
-Mineority
-Acorn
-Now Bitcoin Interest?

Research=Knowledge.

You’re talking about one of the hardest working, non stop moving individuals I have ever met.

That said - SQRL is my company, the 1525s are a joint venture between AllMine (senseless) and SQRL. SQRL and the Mineority storefront are operating jointly because it makes no sense to have duplicative efforts for 3 different shopping carts.

Mineority hosting is run by a whole team, that are under Kristy but largely autonomous.

Bitcoin Interest is something I personally have no knowledge of or involvement with, but I don’t know why anyone would fault Kristy for working on that project.

Kristy makes $0 from and has zero reason to support 1525s, outside of the tiny amount of Mineority hosting revenue, yet she has devoted tremendous time and energy to them and to working with Xilinx and helping to resolve the delay, because it helps the community and helps us.

If you want to find a scape goat for a scam I really recommend looking for someone else that hasn’t actively gone above and beyond to help a ton of people.

I think these people have been very open and been lots in different streams. Also if you do some math you realise this is not million dollar business for SQRL. I never ordered FPGA since it seemed too big risk but didnt ever think its scam. Kristy have been very active in scene and that is nice. Of course people make money she also but thats the thing why all is doing this after all Wink

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4927

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 10:58:22 PM by Hueristic

If you want to find a scape goat for a scam I really recommend looking for someone else that hasn’t actively gone above and beyond to help a ton of people.

Well said.

Ah, the era of Trump and Brexit, where watching a single YouTube video entitles one to claim due diligence.

Simply repeating stuff that a bloke on Youtube said - specifically to drive his own engagement figures - is not research-based knowledge. Check your sources. Think for yourself.

So thats what research standards we have now days.

Actually all replys to CoingKings post were Well said and Merit worthy.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I'm going to bed. You can wait til tomorrow Senseless. Nice handle by the way. lol

Are you still sleeping?  Care to share how did you get the refund?
cryptolumos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Well said.

Actually all CoingKings replys were Well said and Merit worthy.

Yeah definitely especially the ones where he says the hardworking people behind this deserve jail time..... but considering the quality of posts here you may be correct.
COINKING7

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

I'm going to bed. You can wait til tomorrow Senseless. Nice handle by the way. lol

I PM'd Senseless and he didn't respond. Ask him.

I got the refund because I complained.
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Are you still sleeping?  Care to share how did you get the refund?

You were refunded on the same day as the majority of other refunds. It had nothing to do with your complaints.

areyouathief

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

You’re talking about one of the hardest working, non stop moving individuals I have ever met.

Bitcoin Interest is something I personally have no knowledge of or involvement with, but I don’t know why anyone would fault Kristy for working on that project.

Kristy makes $0 from and has zero reason to support 1525s, outside of the tiny amount of Mineority hosting revenue, yet she has devoted tremendous time and energy to them and to working with Xilinx and helping to resolve the delay, because it helps the community and helps us.

...and as Wolf, too Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Well said.

Yeah definitely especially the ones where he says the hardworking people behind this deserve jail time..... but considering the quality of posts here you may be correct.

I worded that poorly, all the replys to him were meritorious.

His post was hysterical Fud.

I have edited my post to make that clearer. Upon rereading my post I can see how you would have misinterpreted my point.

You were refunded on the same day as the majority of other refunds. It had nothing to do with your complaints.

Just pop him on ignore like everyone else should be doing. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
cryptolumos

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Well said.

I worded that poorly, all the replys to him were meritorious.

His post was hysterical Fud.

I have edited my post to make that clearer. Upon rereading my post I can see how you would have misinterpreted my point.

Just pop him on ignore like everyone else should be doing. Smiley

Thanks for the clarifying, definitely seemed off. <3
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:39:33 AM

Thanks for the clarifying, definitely seemed off. <3

All good. Smiley

colomine

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 05:53:00 AM by colomine

@senseless, Who is this majority and how are they better then those who has not been refunded yet? Why hasn't I been refunded although it has been over a month since the official inquiry? I paid in fiat, 3 months ago, requested a refund around 40 days ago. Still nothing.
Same thing with the purchase at  SQRL, I have been waiting for the same time. Are there any preferences who gets refunded first?  
What are those?
Moreover, now we are getting closer to the deadline when you will start shipping and has not seen refunds yet. But the idea of refund due to delay is to get the money back  well in advance of delayed fulfillment. It is not about requesting a refund for fun and waiting together with those who waits for  actual shippment.
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

@senseless, Who is this majority and how are they better then those who has not been refunded yet? Why hasn't I been refunded although it has been over a month since the official inquiry? I paid in fiat, 3 months ago, requested a refund around 40 days ago. Still nothing.
Same thing with the purchase at  SQRL, I have been waiting for the same time. Are there any preferences who gets refunded first?  
What are those?
Moreover, now we are getting closer to the deadline when you will start shipping and has not seen refunds yet. But the idea of refund due to delay is to get the money back  well in advance of delayed fulfillment. It is not about requesting a refund for fun and waiting together with those who waits for  actual shippment.

60-70% of refunds that have been requested have been sent. Keep in mind, the funds for your board were sent to Xilinx. Xilinx hasn't sent us any funds back for the refunds. There is no preference to which store gets refunded first, the queue is the same and the order is based on the order requested. We are expecting to fulfill the remaining refunds in the next 7-14 days.

Can you send me a PM with your order number? I'll let you know where on the refund queue you're sitting.

COINKING7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

What are those?

60-70% of refunds that have been requested have been sent. Keep in mind, the funds for your board were sent to Xilinx. Xilinx hasn't sent us any funds back for the refunds. There is no preference to which store gets refunded first, the queue is the same and the order is based on the order requested. We are expecting to fulfill the remaining refunds in the next 7-14 days.

Can you send me a PM with your order number? I'll let you know where on the refund queue you're sitting.

Hmmm, and I'm the bad guy?

To Colomine...''The wheel that squeaks the loudest is the one that gets grease''
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

End of September already.
Is there any update on nexys video bitstreams already?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

End of September already.
Is there any update on nexys video bitstreams already?

End of September? It looks like over a week left to me.

I guess I'm using the wrong calendar!

Teach me to trust Google! Cheesy

COINKING7

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 03:53:48 AM by COINKING7

These guys are in hot water come Oct. 1st, if you don't have your product or refund.

Possibly looking at bankruptcy.

Get your refund while you can! They are already switching to selling a new FPGA before the 1525 ships out. The 1525 was supposed to be shipped out last month. Wonder how long people will wait for ''batch 2'' on your pre-order money?

FTC is investigating...

cryptolumos

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

These guys are in hot water come Oct. 1st, if you don't have your product or refund.

Possibly looking at bankruptcy.

Get your refund while you can! They are already switching to selling a new FPGA before the 1525 ships out. The 1525 was supposed to be shipped out last month. Wonder how long people will wait for ''batch 2'' on your pre-order money?

FTC is investigating...

So much FUD, go troll someone else's product.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: