Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1023 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

I think, not all investments in ICO get success, there is a loss, there are advantages, my advice carefully first marketing and leadership of the company, do not lose our investment because of scam, loss we get, minimum sales margin on view.
Getting involve in crypto investment is just a like gambling, definitely we don't know if got succeed or we might loss. We should think that, there is no 100% assurance of gaining in here, only we just hope that we can't be scam and loss everything we have.  
firestormaow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

everyone knows that investing in ico has a high profit, but it also has a high risk. A lot of Token are scam. Should learn clearly before invest. You can find on Icobench, Icodrop website. Good projects have very high rating, usually 4.0 or higher. Besides, good projects are not sure to be profitable when trade on Exchange because Shark can use a few of tricks to decrease price then they will buy all
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Any investment always has risks such as property, stocks, gold etc. Choosing an investment in an ICO is not easy and need to research first but if the ICO we choose really has a future, then we will get the big benefits. Do not be afraid to try and start from small and little things.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

No. its never going to be worth investing in the ICOs due to the risky they carry. Its never going to be worth losing your entire investment trying to chase quick and high returns. Not to mention the amount of scams happening in the ICO markets, that it would never be worth giving away your money to the scammers just like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

My answer is definitely yes. I am in ICO business for long time already. I had only few of them which profit was negative at the begin, in such cases you just need to wait more for it to catch up. I had one ICO which was scam and I lost 50 percent of investment there. But 90 percent of ICO I chose gave me something like x2-x10. Worth to say that I am very picky and will not invest if I have any doubts. I spend a lot of time to check everything myself. I ask questions in Telegram and forum, check WP and Roadmap. I check profiles of the team members. I double check all the info I find in Internet. ICO is risky business, so I spend a lot of time to reduce the risks
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

I can actually very proudly say that it is very good to invest in ICOs but not without a word of caution because right now, as we speak there are so many different ICOs currently in progress and since people discovered that they could make a lot of money from, cryptos they have started to use it as a get quick rich scheme which means there are many scams, but if you find a good ICO, then it is definitely worth it.
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

I do not like to do business without seeing the premonition, I do not know which of the many ico risky ones are good, but I like the risk, but this is more than riskier
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

It depends on the project. Some you will get a profit after it was introduced to market and some price drops. Sometimes, depends in the value of eth during ICO started and time of distribution of token.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
Never invest in ICO if you can't afford to lose that money. There are some basic rules, like reading the whitepaper, studying the developers team, searching through their website, etc. But even if ICO wasn't scam it doesn't mean that it will be successful, sometimes even good projects are left in the shadows with the lack of funds. So if you need money - investing in ICO is almost the same thing as trying to make money on gambling.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Theres no assurance in investing ICOs although the price ia very but its very risky to your money.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

Never invest into ICO if you do not know anything. Never invest in ICO if you can't afford to lose that money. Never invest in ICO if you still a newbie. There are some basic rules, like reading the whitepaper, studying the developers team, searching through their website, etc. But the most important thing is to read testimony from users. Even if ICO wasn't scam it doesn't mean that it will be successful, sometimes even good projects are left in the shadows with the lack of funds. So the best option is to invest into crypto rather than ICO. So if you need money - investing in ICO is almost the same thing as trying to make money on gambling. Just invest into btc or eth or some certain crypto.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Investment in ICOs and altcoins is the trend of 2018 when profits from potential ICO investments are up to 2000%. But investing in an ICO needs experience as well as composure to avoid making the wrong decision. Currently, you do not have the knowledge as well as experience; the advice is to learn, and after a period of practicing, you should invest the ICO.

zajtsewatan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Acoording to my experience I may say now that success of ICO is mostly depend on jurisdiction to what project belong and how detailed business plan any particular ICO has, like whether detailed enough or now
There are plenty of really promising projects now - Profede, Mandala, LibreCash
Take a look at them, and try to compare their WP, business plans etc with the scammed already ICOs. U will see he difference for sure
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

the different aspects to put on focus as displacing use of unit with risks and efforts as the contains of goods on possession,
that investors to gains of limit of number with the target to complete only within the customs of sphere with the terms by the timelines.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

it is risky because it maybe a scam or the project will fail and you will lose your money. it is risky but the profit is double or triple or more. it is not the haters saying investing in ICOs is risky, most investor will say it is risky. maybe they experience it or they know the experience of others. just do your own research and ask if you are not confident to avoid being scammed.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

all work there are risks and investment in ico also there are risks, if the fear of the risk nothing you can do except sit still,
investing in ico is a useful thing because it has great and profitable potential whether it is long term or in the short term
sputnik345

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Investing in ICO is profitable, but it is necessary to choose projects responsibly, as there are many fraudulent projects
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

You should remember that a rule that is investing in something that produces excellent profits comes with it. The risk is also high. So if you do not have good knowledge of the cryptos then do not invest in it. At present, the exchange rate of the market is just a whale's way to attract more investors to push the price of the whole of the cryptos higher than to dip down to make a profit. So be cautious before investing in ICO.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

everyone knows that investing in ico has a high profit, but it also has a high risk. bonuses they offer are also high and maybe from bonus sales we can restore the initial capital.
choosing an ico is a very important thing, if we are right in choosing it then we will get a profit and if we choose wrong then we will be stuck or loss.

now a product does not guarantee and brings growth to its project or its price on exchange. discussions with your community or with other investors and always take your time to do research before you invest in ico.

Bonuses about ico mostly uses as Bait for the investors tobe attracted and sooner become a victim..yes more and more projects now are just on the air to find victim and encouraging them to invest promising the heaven but when they get the money just run away and turns to hell..for me its better to have someone from the higher ups to watch or to check every ico before letting it open,so they can evaluate whos the legit and whos the scam.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Acoording to my experience I may say now that success of ICO is mostly depend on jurisdiction to what project belong and how detailed business plan any particular ICO has, like whether detailed enough or now
There are plenty of really promising projects now - Profede, Mandala, LibreCash
Take a look at them, and try to compare their WP, business plans etc with the scammed already ICOs. U will see he difference for sure
I know LibreCash and Mandala, they seem the same with any other ICOs.
I would advise the person who willing to find really promising project - to look for the project that can guarantee the fully trasperancy and new high tech blockchain solutions. No just services on blockchain but infrastructure for blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: