Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:04:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of May  (Read 1503 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

There are some good ICOs but so far my favourites are Nuggets and Traxia.
Nuggets focuses on building an e-commerce and id platform where the costumer and payment data stored securely in the blockchain.
Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB with the mission. Their mission is to disrupt trade finance and help Small-Medium-Enterprises (SMEs) to improve their cash liquidity by establishing an open and decentralized global trade finance ecosystem.

My other favorite ICOs are Shivom and Neon Exchange.
afridi90

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

do you have crypto currency and you dnt have choice to convert it into use$ and wnat to buy something.....so i have a advice for you there is ico just started there ico they just solve the cryto to usd convert now you can buy any thing with your cryto or by using this coin called UBCOIN they have best options with very little investments you can join there ico
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Both Merculet and Egretia are good ones for long-term investment. As an ico, there should be good benefits.

Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

the company made on the blockchain. using a unique new development,to accelerate and zoom! Very interesting, progressive and promising project. Unique in the cryptocurrency market I have ever seen! With great pleasure we will participate in ico! This project surprises with its program for the future! I'm sure such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in the [Suspicious link removed]d luck to all participants! https://konios.com/
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

I choose consciously in which project to invest. That's because most ICOs are offering ununderstandable products.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. You know, high demand correlates with high profits. So if noone needs your numerous decentralized exchange - there would be no profit for investors. Check one interesting project in my signature.
Ops85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

I choose Monoreto
Monoreto = steemit + instagram + kickstarter + HQ Trivia

A project where you really have a motivation to buy and spend tokens to earn money. I would love to use it everyday

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3347418.0;all
www.monoreto.com
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Quarkchain - one of my favorites on may, and I'm waiting with interest ICO Asura coin, they have high ratings and a finished product.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I believe that the best ICO in May is Delicia. He is led by the bounty manager. Cruptos which is very good, showed itself on the Amon project. Good luck to him and his projects. I believe that he will not choose a scaling project for promotion on the forum.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I think zeex is pushing very well, so i will give it the token for the month of may
jack hand

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Merculet

Egretia
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

best ICO of may in my opinion is Entry Money, because this ICO have a good project in the future.
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

DAOstack

A COMPLETE (I mean it, a totally complete) infrastructure for decentralized applications.  You can create, build on it, join it, manage it, everything.
Their github is by far the most professional I have seen and their work is verified by may times over.  The team are exceptional as well.
the ICO itself is in great shape.  There is a lot of hype surrounding it and the presale is going on now with the cap already reached.
They have a structure where everyone has a minimum guaranteed amount to prevent gas wars.
When the public sale hits in mid may to late may, guaranteed this one will sell out.

Localcoinswap

A truly peer to peer exchange where you can directly sell coins to another person for fiat.  How it works is you post a coin you want to sell and for how much.  You also specify how you want to be paid (bank transfer, western union, person to person cash, etc.).  A buyer initiates a trade with you and the coins for sell immediately are held in escrow.
After the buyer pays and you verify the money has come, than the coins are released to the buyer.  The third party escrow protects you from scams.
When they release in august, they will have a whopping 18 coins you can trade with!  That is insane!
Tell me, what other exchange can you sell and buy 18 different coins directly with cash?
On top of all of this, the lcs (their token) has crazy value.  Every quarter, 100% of the profits from the exchange get distributed to the holders of lcs in THEIR NATIVE COINS.
That means that you will get 18 different coins by holding lcs every quarter (in proportion to how much lcs you hold).
One Token to rule them all!

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

I have some recommended ICO, But please read the whitepaper and research before you invest
1. Vivalid : Platform service with blockchain technology - designed to serve as a conduit about the potential value of items.

Vivalid will have 4 market size: Hobbies, Art, Memorabilia and Music

2. Safein : Platform single sign-on identity management with blockchain-based.

This ICO has an interesting project and will use in a real case.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
modtakels

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Doesnt make sense,theres no guarantee to these ICOs because even those good looking ICOs might turn into a scam that is why i am holding my expectations with these ICOs as most of these projects are scams,created just to raise fund and nothing more.I wont be surprise if most of the investors wont risk their money anymore to these projects.

yanto@1977

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.

I don't see ICO is the right thing to make profit anymore, most of them become scam and make me lost my money. Two month a go I try trade to make money and is good for me, even little profit I get. As suggestion, you should take part into ICO project with technology as their concept. Technology always grow up and part from our life every day. Join with it and enjoy the journey.

rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

There are some best ICO May this month in my opinion, some that I think is nice
* Merculets
* World Bit Bank (https://wbb.io)
* Egretia
* cgcx (https://www.cgcx.io/)

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Theres a lot of ICOs that might give us good profits,but most of the upcoming ICOs are traditional scams in my point of view,because i have particiapated a lot of ICOs which are turning into trash projects,mostly scams or just created to raise funds from the investors and will eventually going to abandon the investors and the bounty hunters,you will just need to do your own research to find good potential ICOs.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

There are some best ICO May this month in my opinion, some that I think is nice
* Merculets
* World Bit Bank (https://wbb.io)
* Egretia
* cgcx (https://www.cgcx.io/)
Webcoin, a utility ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, connects the worlds of digital marketing, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.The project’s mission is to increase advertiser return on investment and lower the costs for website and social media engagement services globally by at least 10 times.
luongdk

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Man, Shivom is a gem, totally best ICO of May. There is no any ICO  to compare with, because they collected like 32 mln+ , their 70 k community in telegram is incredible and idea is clear, so i assume they are the best option to invest in
castellodocet

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

I think that in this period there are several interesting icons.
The first I think is Edenchain, I also like quarkchain and Ubcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: