Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of May  (Read 1493 times)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Neonexchange and Quarkchain for certain. Additionally, the Gochain ICO (pre-sale, as the ICO has been canceled) could be a diamond in the rough ROI wise, they announced a stellar advisory additions recently. 
Neonexchange looks good, do they have some bounty?
ICO will start in May, right? Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

For now, the best ICO in 2018 will be SPINDLE, they aim to get a contribution 1,500,000 ETH in their crowdsale. And their ICO will end tomorrow so don't miss this chance to be rich soon.

The SPINDLE project aims to educate people, without much investment experience, that investment and asset management is an enjoyable way to enrich their life and mind through SPINDLE.

Recent years have seen global credit crises like the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008 and the Greek financial crisis. These are but few of the examples of financial collapse from conventional centralized countries and their central banks. On the other hand, Bitcoin and other digital currencies have emerged, rapidly developing decentralized markets where individuals can judge and improve currency values. SPINDLE believes that, in these potentially expansive decentralized markets, people engage in investment and asset management on an equal basis for the purpose of not only increasing their assets, but to enjoy the process and bring about an enriched daily life and to live independent lives.
SPINDLE is the first ever investment/asset management platform where the centralized authority is removed and more people can enjoy investing or managing their assets on an equal footing.
The SPINDLE project aims to enable more people to enjoy enriched lives through investment and asset management, and to become free from the conventional exploitative social structure that is based on centralized authority. 
metall140s (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

For now, the best ICO in 2018 will be SPINDLE, they aim to get a contribution 1,500,000 ETH in their crowdsale. And their ICO will end tomorrow so don't miss this chance to be rich soon.

The SPINDLE project aims to educate people, without much investment experience, that investment and asset management is an enjoyable way to enrich their life and mind through SPINDLE.

Recent years have seen global credit crises like the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008 and the Greek financial crisis. These are but few of the examples of financial collapse from conventional centralized countries and their central banks. On the other hand, Bitcoin and other digital currencies have emerged, rapidly developing decentralized markets where individuals can judge and improve currency values. SPINDLE believes that, in these potentially expansive decentralized markets, people engage in investment and asset management on an equal basis for the purpose of not only increasing their assets, but to enjoy the process and bring about an enriched daily life and to live independent lives.
SPINDLE is the first ever investment/asset management platform where the centralized authority is removed and more people can enjoy investing or managing their assets on an equal footing.
The SPINDLE project aims to enable more people to enjoy enriched lives through investment and asset management, and to become free from the conventional exploitative social structure that is based on centralized authority. 
1,5 mln eth? colonization of mars?
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Well, a lot of good ICO opens in May this year, I do not even know what to allocate, well, probably Equi, tomorrow starts a preliminary sale of tokens, do not miss it!
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ is one of the best ICO of May 2018 https://ambitmining.io/
Manhenro

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Neonexchange and Quarkchain for certain. Additionally, the Gochain ICO (pre-sale, as the ICO has been canceled) could be a diamond in the rough ROI wise, they announced a stellar advisory additions recently. 

All the hype about Neonexchange could bring them down. Whales love the hype and will press this token until they accumulate enough.

Exactly, the hype about Neonexchange and quarkchain is just too much.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

ico I think the most important part of the digital currency platform. many investors want to join ico. I think BGX is the best ico in the month of May. surely those who invest will earn more money.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Of course Smart Containers
Smart Containers combines cutting-edge container technology and IoT sensors integrated into a logistics ecosystem.
All on the blockchain.

ICO Presale countdown 15.5.2018, 10 AM CEST    Grin Grin 19 more hours and it finally starts

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I heard that the best ICO of May is the "Crowd Machine". This project reached 50000 ETH during the Pre-ICO, and the team even intend to cancel the ICO campaign, because they got a hard cap very fast. Yes, the fast and profitable are the properties of a good ICOs.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

http://www.ilumxproject.com GREAT ICO for this month, will be listed on 3 exchanges at the end of June. ICO ends in three days on the 18th and is still distributing airdrops. Check for more info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3468462.20
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I find DIW Token to be one of the best ICOs of May. Decentralised security for storing private data, is something we could all use.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Personally, I think the Verifier project is promising. The project is based on an innovative technology for verification of customers, events, transactions, any data. Verifier technology can be adopted in many areas, for example, banking, business, notarial sphere, rental and purchase of housing, marketing research, ecommerce, auto business, dating sites and much more. Verifier is a service with applications for smartphones and tablets and a web-version working on model Uber, that is, through direct deals between customers and service providers. When required to confirm the identity or any fact, the system randomly selects responsible agents (verifaers), ready to leave for the place and submit evidence in the form of photos, videos and other materials. I have not seen such projects, so I think that the Verifier project should be successful. ICO is held during the period 2018/03/03 - 2018/05/31.

The idea of the project may be promising but in most cases the main stumbling block is the lack of regulatory countries in the legal framework of the cryptocurrency. This is said to the fact that projects designed for business should clearly understand how they will convert the national currency of the country into Union tokens without causing suspicion on the part of the tax this country. But this is a difficult question. Most companies can solve this situation only after paying all taxes on profits, which makes their product more expensive as from 20 to 70% compared to similar competitors. Therefore, the product must be super unique. And about what you say the product is not unique.
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

I want to suggest Agriculture , probably, the oldest and one of the most significant industries today. At the dawn of civilization people realized that the soil can be tilled and the food can be grown. To keep the vitality a person needs to consume food rich in nutrients, but not in chemicals. The healthy future of humanity is possible only in case we will refuse consuming GMO products and turn to something alternative, something like Nagri - the newest organic composite formulation of microelements and antioxidants that stimulate plant growth, which can find the broadest application in the agricultural and plant cultivation sectors around the world. NGR token, based on Ethereum, is expected to grow in price due to the fact that access to healthy food is the primary concern for most people on the Earth. Buy a NGR – make a contribution into your future!
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development.The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Ckeck it out  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I agree with the comment above, and Paymot, a lot of heard, is really a good company, from the recent only began to cooperate with them, and in principle satisfied.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project and in principle this is the core role of the ICO
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

You know, I've been involved in cryptography for a long time.  You have already lost so much money in search of good investment.  I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats.  But this gave my experience, but I found something very good.  Do not think I'm foolish to advertise something.  I chose Paytomat Although their design is now more relevant than ever.  I saw someone write something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
TuyuleSora

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

We have some identification services on the market. Why Diw will be better?
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Many people in my environment ask me what I support.  But I think this question is not correct, because each individual chooses investment individually, in addition to the aspects of profit, it is necessary to oversee the value component as well.  So it is desirable to define at least between bitcoinom and ICO, but in these spheres already to choose more personally.  For example, I chose Paymot.  because my selection criteria are trust in the company, publicity, openness, stability and a couple more.  But the main premise of this comment is that everyone chooses himself
Jordan Siyo

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ is the best ICO of May.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: