Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1567 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
When did you invest in the cryptos? Did you invest during the all time high in but run? Don't worry the market is recovering and.before the end of the year you'll be alright.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

Zoom out on the charts to get some perspective. The longer-term you look, the clearer the pattern is. Crypto is moving upwards, and in general the longer you stay in crypto, the greater your profits.
It is only over short-term that volatility takes over as the dominant force. Worst case at the moment is that you buy in at the Dec/Jan ATH, which puts you at a loss at the moment. But zoom out on the charts, look at it over a year or so and you see the upwards pattern.

Don't panic, and if you're not a trader then don't check the charts so often. Come back in a few months... most coins will be considerably higher than they are now.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Why would you sell now? The market doesn't seem to be dipping. Even if it is, there eventually will be a recovery and this is when you can sell your coins. I personally set a realistic goal for every coin I hold (not like 10 or 100x like many do) and wait until it reaches it even if it takes a few months. Then I sell.

as a real investor seeking profit you never want to stand in one place for a long time without any profit and with the possibility of a big drop and a big loss.
as a real investor you cash out from altcoins that are not performing well enough and move your funds to those that do. this way you maximize your profit.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

This is normal. ICO companies are now more and more people are investing not in ideas, but in the chance to get rich investing somewhere. Yes, so do not do everything, and the majority, but the market at us always was made for the majority.
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Investments? where? what investments are you talking about? if your concerns are those ICO investments well its completely looks familiar,mostof the investors wont invest today as the market has started to crash once again,leaving those ICO projects behind or without a certain outcome as most of the investors wont risk their money to these new projects.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

Don't quit. Your perseverance might result a fortune in the future. I am not investment advisor but I have a few years of experienced in investing/trading in stockmarket though now I shifted to cryptocurrency, for it is more profitable in investing crypto. Anyway Losing money is part of investing because there's always risk in investing. I lose too but I did not quit thus I gain profit now. Just choose the right altcoins. Do extensive research about the project.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

should be patient, do not be easy to make decisions if you do not want to regret. the value of investment is decreasing but if you are patient you will get a favorable share.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Don't quit. Your perseverance might result a fortune in the future. I am not investment advisor but I have a few years of experienced in investing/trading in stockmarket though now I shifted to cryptocurrency, for it is more profitable in investing crypto. Anyway Losing money is part of investing because there's always risk in investing. I lose too but I did not quit thus I gain profit now. Just choose the right altcoins. Do extensive research about the project.
I agree with you here. Never giving up is the right attitude in this scenario. Personally, I have lost some money here and there due to bad decisions on my part, but that did not dissuade me in any particular manner whatsoever. I advise you to focus on different factors like whitepaper, roadmap, development team, social media interactions, soft or hard cap etc when doing your research while choosing which coin or token to invest into. You must realize that this is not financial advice in any manner whatsoever. Be smart op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

You found out just this morning?what does this mean?when did you invest yesterday?thats why in the morning you have lost some percentage?market has been pump and dump early this year and now youre acting as if you havno idea about whats happening,are you ok?why not tell us some story so we can figure out whats the problem here
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Thats normal bro, at first you know that if you invest in crypto currency the possibly of decrease and increase of your investment is there because of the platform of all altcoin by being decentralized and have volatile value so you should not be bothered about the decreasing of your investment. Best thing to do is hold til the up trend comes and bullish of your coins.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

\

EYES HERE Chomsy I would like to express that your are panicking and the obvious worried because the thing that you are expericing are common to every investors why? because like you I am a investors in crypto and that is bitcoin I have bitcoin that is increasing and decreasing from time to time and for that we are the same but I.....

1. I do not worry
2. I do not panic
3. I just hold it (LIKE i AM DOING RIGHT NOW)

why?

BECAUSE THERE will be a time that bitcoin will or any crrptocurrency they will decrease and increase, like you many are worried so they ask suggestion and here I AM FOLLOW MY SUGGESTION.

AS IT INCREASE YOU CAN....

1. SELL IT BUT make sure you got the extra increase/income if your investment
2. HOLD IT IN LONG TERM YOU MIGHT GET RICH IF IT IS BITCOIN. Because bitcoin is stable if it is altcoin keep your eyes up to date.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Whatever kind of investment you are entering pal, theres always this worry of might not getting back your capital.Its your decision making you join the cryptocurrency investment even you're well aware of its volatility so theres no need to be concern or worry right? We join crypto because we want an instant profit.Even in stock currency trading this redness in market is never been abnormal pricemove, its just practically normal.Its just a matter of faith to the coin your holding and a matter of luck mate.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Look at the value of your coins when there will be a market growth as in December 2017. Then already and decide to leave you from this activity or not. In the meantime, I believe that it is still relevant to do this.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

It's strange. Now is not the worst time for the crypto currency market. A month ago everything seemed very bad, however, for two weeks now the market began to recover, bitcoin and altkoins began to grow slowly in price. Maybe someone would like bitcoin to grow faster, however, it seems to me that it is by slow growth that he will be able to achieve high price values by the end of this year. So let bitcoin now move slowly, with small movements back, like today.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

If you are leaving from cryto that means you will be lost your amount. Look at the chart and can i ask you about when were you buying your crypto? Can you give the more percentage about how many percentage already lost from your investment today? You shall continue and be patience. 

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

If you have invested in real coins and not the fake or low quality projects then there is no need to worry, next months will be big for crypto as the market volume is expected to grow multifold, just hold your nerves.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Thats normal bro, at first you know that if you invest in crypto currency the possibly of decrease and increase of your investment is there because of the platform of all altcoin by being decentralized and have volatile value so you should not be bothered about the decreasing of your investment. Best thing to do is hold til the up trend comes and bullish of your coins.
Yes this is common in crypto investment if it not fluctuate then who will buy cryptocurrency it will lose value in the market, because of high fluctuation people like to invest in crypto coins. everybody knows now the market condition is not good and not only you every one lost their investment but holding will give good profit so don't sell your coins just hold it in few months the market will turn to full green.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

The bloodbath hanged for quite a while so I would not be surprised you would say something like that but cheer up. This market will always be volatile and will be susceptible to FUDs. It will recover very soon and we all know that. For the meantime, you might want to take advantage of the cheap but legitimate and potential coins. I can almost see the recovery running, it may not be too obvious and the increase are just baby steps but that should work.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

I think you should always continue whatever happens because only cryptocurrency can give us financial freedom. I believe that cryptocurrency investments will possibly change our fortunes that is why I myself won't quit as long as I am able to go with the flow of crypto. There is actually no reason for us to quit from this crypto industry as this is how we live our lives and of course crypto is a stepping stone to success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

If you're going to sell them all, you lose Smiley). Investing is almost the same with gambling, you can't win all the time but if you're patient and keep holding, everything will be fine soon cause the market dump and pump everyday, so if you always sell all token or cryptocurrency when the price is dumping, you'll never being able to get even 1$ in this world Cheesy

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: