Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1578 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Investment is always valuable. Whether the market is red or green, as long as you find the right time to buy, then you will always be profitable, so you must have enough patience.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

You have to be wise in selling and holding your coins. You have to depend on the market when it comes in selling and holding coins so your investments could grow and increase and you won't lose it.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

Fortunately it is not just you but all of us out here. The crypto currency is like that only it will keep moving up and down all the time. With todays heavy drop in the bitcoin everything is changed since the past month. One more time our investment is going down in the bottom but as you know very well we did have up surge after the last dip. So why to worry about this thing anyway! You can just keep it as it is and give some time for the situation to surpass this bad timing. I am pretty much sure that in the following week things will be upside down and we will have nothing to argue about.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
then try to check in the next morning,then maybe the volatility will take effect..
Maybe you dont know whats the essence of cryptocurrency,that in this market we must always remember that all coins are volatile meaning they can easily drops it price,and it can easily grow..

This means one thing just wait and keep patience because for sure that investment wil recover,have faith in you portfolio

I know its volatile and it makes us can not do anything when our asset decrease. But the problem is the bad issues so far which impact to all cryptocurrency. Also in ico,even a great project didnt meet its soft cap because the less volume of investor. Its bad but as always, this is the risk that we should take to get a chance to change our life.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

I agree that investing now has become difficult, I think that one must learn to trade in a falling market. But I'm quite sure that the crypt is the technology of the future.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

I understand you will feel down during market dip. Just take a break from looking at your crypto portfolio to prevent yourself from making rash decision.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

it's not possible for anyone to answer this inquiry for you however you! it is all up to you to investigate yourself and check whether you can make it in this market or not. not every person can do it and there is no disgrace in that. be that as it may, you must be straightforward with yourself and not be eager.
have you been contributing in light of your own strong examination or would you say you were aimlessly following what others do or instruct you to do?
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

It depends on you personally and if you think that you can still carry on and be able to deal with the hold time and all of the bear market that comes with it then by all means you can stay but if you are tired and you know that there is no way for you to keep being in the market and watching your coins suffer then you should sell and cut your losses

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

From your words I can tell that you hadn`t had a plan before investing into crypto and this is the result. Well, if you even had a plan, still that means you haven`t had much details in it, for example for how long I`m willing to hold this, what is my stop-loss etc.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

In my opinion, we are investing in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. And what you mean is true, if regulation and KYC applied to all projects and investors, it will benefit the crypto market in the long run, because it will make the market regulated and legal like other financial markets.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

This isn't the first time that market is going for a prolonged bear cycle. Due to lack of volume, market is suffering a great deal and isn't able to recover properly from a bear phase. If we go by charts and trends, then I don't see trend reversal anytime soon. This bear is expected to go for another month with some occasional pumps. If you are left with bag of some low cap shit coin, then it is better to get rid of it and invest in some potential coin. If you have large cap and good coins, then instead of panic selling, go for HODL. Else, start Bitmex trading and get involved in longing and shorting. That is the best way to earn profit out of bear trap.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

Anger, fear, panic are the emotions of most investors at present. Many investors are looking at some of their investments anytime, anywhere, hoping the money will rise instead of falling. I advise you not to be too anxious to think positively and do not sell them.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

I also think that way, now the price of crypto is getting down and if this continues, it makes the investors will get losses. but for now, I still prefer to keep my coins until the price is stable. because before it I have got many benefits in cryptocurrency, so I don't think to leave the cryptocurrency.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

I also just got to know crypto this year, because of my stupidity and greed I bought a lot of coins at a high price in january ago. But now all my assets are down, it really hit me and freaked me out. That's why knowledge is so important and this bitter experience will be a valuable lesson that I have.

For now I freeze my assets for the long term, now I will keep moving and make new investments in crypto.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

The main thing is not to click on the "Panic sell" button and be patient bro, look less at your investment profile. Invest in the long term and do not worry.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

It is the nature of the market to be increased and decreased. To be decreased is also important but many people get afraid of it and leave the market. So we should not leave it rather we should wait for the market to be increased so that we get knowledge of the market means when we should purchase and sell. The fought of battle is a good business.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

Yes these days crypto market is little down but i think up and down is a part of a market. But we have to be patience and watch it. I think is is real time of investment because prices of coins are down.after few months it will touch the highers and then we will take a lot of benefits of our investments.
phamhoa0360

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

the usual thing because the coin is unlikely to go up steadily there must be his correction
If you believe in the coins you invest you should be strong enough to hold them longer
bibitao25

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

That's only the cycle don't lose hope the price of different digital currency are more base in users of it so example of it OP is you if you sell your coins/tokens now then even a little it has impact in price like it drop a little so think also if you just save it then wait for profit of course there's no assurance that market will go all green by now but i'm sure even not now still they will go high actually if you hold coins/tokens like btc,ltc,eth,bch,neo,nano,bnb and other coins that have development already in crypto like they run for many years here i think i can post here that they will go high and never ever go as a dead coins so just wait and don't overthink in your investment i'm sure everything go well
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

you do not have to be afraid to invest in crypto, the price goes up or down it's the usual gal in crypto, but you have to buy a nice crypto so you get a profit, if the price is still down, you just hold it

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: