Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1578 times)
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Well you're right to be concerned, anyone who invested early this year will be 70% or more down, if you need the money then take some out. You're probably better off holding now though.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

It really is disheartening to see your coins go down for more than 75% and wishing that the turn of tides will sway soon to the other direction. I'm just trying to HODL, hold on for dear life literally. It's a game of patience and keeping your sanity  Roll Eyes
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Investment is for long term and you also have to research first before buying anything so you can get it at the best price, if you bought your coin last december then you were definitely affected by the fomo and you should've sold it before it was too late. I will sell my investment if it goes down more than 30%. If the value of your investment already down so much then you should just hold it through the bear market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Yes every one investment value is going down because of the current market situation, I think you should hold until you reached goal, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency have great future and the price will change soon, by next year the price of crypto currency will go up, this currency manipulation is temporary only and price will be reverse soon
For anyone who is even quitting now like the OP is asking, such a person apparently did not get to understand the volatility and risk of the cryptocurrency space before even investing at all. Patience is all that matters and quitting now means missing out from the future entirely. The more we get to focus on the future, the more we will be relaxed and patient enough not to be bothered about the current movement and fluctuations in the market.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

It's depends on you guys.

As long you don't sell it, you still not lose it at all.

so that's why you must choose wisely which coins/tokens you want to invest.

so when the price is down, you still have faith in them. and it's a normal when price is down.

i can give you some suggestion. when you think market is going down, you can turn it into the stable coin like tether or other coin first with the note you already profit. when the timing is good, you can buy your coins back.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

It really is disheartening to see your coins go down for more than 75% and wishing that the turn of tides will sway soon to the other direction. I'm just trying to HODL, hold on for dear life literally. It's a game of patience and keeping your sanity  Roll Eyes

Pretty much all investors are in the same boat man. Nobody is making much money in this bear market...

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
When the prices of our coins go down - this can not please, but if you sell your coins below the price you bought - you will lose your money. This requires waiting for a favorable market situation and suitable prices.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

not only you but all investors are experiencing the same situation. most of them remain calm and resist what they invested. holding the wrong is not an option. considering the development of crypto always goes up each year makes sure hold is the best option can be done.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

The value of investments decreases or increases, it depends on a growing market, but in my opinion market conditions never remain constant for good, This is a long-term way to earn bigger profits later, Maybe that's what FUD spreaders should be. because we sell when the price is cheap, then they buy it, Several weeks the market gets better and we will not regret it, then buy it back.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

If you have invested recently, then I do not think it's worth asking such questions after a few months

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

It is only normal for the prices of the coins to fall back down once they have been up so much in the month that bitcoin bulled. The fact that the value of your investments are decreasing now does not mean that it will keep decreasing. There is a lot more that the market has not gone through yet. Just be patient, the prices of the coins cannot stay down forever.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

The entire crypto market is going down due to a correction. I will hold if I were you and not give up. Remind yourself about why did you get into crypto in the first place. Don’t lost hope.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

this is the main mistake of beginners and people who are poorly versed in cryptocurrency. now the fall can be seen as a good start for new investments. the negative background of the market has disappeared and now prices will go up
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

Well, this is what happens if you do not have the experience and extensive knowledge about the crypto industry, especially in investing. every speculation in the crypto world, always possible in losses, so you should be able to survive and try to choose each option to get you out of the big losses.
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

Please be patient and it will reward you for your wait. No one has promised you that it will be very simple.
The main thing is not to panic, relax if you do not stop worrying you can make a lot of mistakes.
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Almost all users lost more than 50% of their money because the bitcoin price and all the coins went down. However there is always a recovery in this market so is better to wait a bit and do not panic.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Yes, same with me.
but, I do not think that this is the end of crypto.
I am sure, recovery will occur because the current world of crypto is growing well and began to be accepted in various countries.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Yes these days crypto market is little down but i think up and down is a part of a market. But we have to be patience and watch it. I think is is real time of investment because prices of coins are down.after few months it will touch the highers and then we will take a lot of benefits of our investments.

You know, the interesting thing is, that even now, some guys, has there earnings just for trading on the market. Maybe we should learn some new techniques of earning here of cryptocurrencies. Which would allow us not being so concerned about the prices.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Well I do not know,now on ISO many companies collect norms of money,and even there is who a Hard CAP takes on 20-30 million collect, simply yet did not come to an exchange,and are not reflected in capitalization,and so roar, still young, soon everything will be Gud
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

It has become so common, many successful ICOs are currently sitting below their ICO price. Many has lost more that 50% value but we can't just throw our investment into the wind because of that. Let's wait and hope the market recovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: