Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1579 times)
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

I think you're not the only one . many are concerned about the market situation .  will receive their reward, only those who are patient
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

Bro, you should know that it's a normal movement, there's a time that it will increase and decrease. I think you need to do more research about the investing and study about the CryptoCurrency on how to fight your fear. It's better to continue than to quit, how can you success if you will quit.

You have a point, you will not become a successful person if you quit and not continue on your goal. You don't need to worry about the decreasing your investment it's better to wait and hold, remember patience is the key of success.
I too have this strange feeling. Compared to December I added many other investments. The market recovers but my overall remain stable

which I see it is so because now I know now many people are also choosing to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin because both have not been up then therefore now the value of investment is also decreasing but there are still many people who invest in Altcoin because while waiting for the price Altcoin and Bitcoin back good
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

Here already half a year, I think that's the bottom, you need to buy, otherwise you'll never make it! But the coins all fall and fall in value! I'm disappointed.
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

There is nothing surprising in the fact that after a fantastic rise in prices in December, the next 7 months there was a decline. Now prices have fallen to the bottom and therefore there are all the prerequisites for the resumption of growth and the influx of new investments.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

That's a big concern on a bearish market, in January I've invested like $ 1000 in one ICO, and after exchange listing my investments has decreased in almost 3 times! That was probably the worst time to invest cryptocurrency, today's market prices look more attractive.

Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

Of course, the investment rate falls with the crypto-currency market. We now have a very strong trend in keeping low prices in the market.  Wink
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

the decline in the selling price of what you invest is common, if you are just starting to invest in crypto you should learn more about market conditions. be patient, mentally strong, all will improve.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

This isn't the first occasion when that market is going for a delayed bear cycle. Because of absence of volume, showcase is enduring an awesome arrangement and can't recuperate legitimately from a bear stage. On the off chance that we pass by diagrams and patterns, at that point I don't see incline inversion at any point in the near future. This bear is relied upon to run for one more month with some incidental pumps. On the off chance that you are left with pack of some low top crap coin, at that point it is smarter to dispose of it and put resources into some potential coin. In the event that you have vast top and great coins, at that point rather than freeze offering, go for HODL. Else, begin Bitmex exchanging and get associated with yearning and shorting. That is the most ideal approach to acquire benefit out of bear trap.
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

This has been the consequence of having a trick ico or counterfeit icos mate, individuals skio away that thing to be a long way from being misled however don't stress mate, insofar as there are great and genuine tasks, its a decent to put resources into them.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

On the off chance that you are right now taking a gander at the cost of Bitcoin or altcoin, at that point you will be stunned by the quick good and bad times of costs (changes). which means you must be extremely prepared when the coin contacts the least cost.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

I think you don't need to worry about seeing a fall in market prices, for us you can be patient waiting for higher prices, so for us you will also get more good profits.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

it is not easy to trust the crypto currency market, considering the whole situation and the non-acceptance of some countries and the financial elite. it is certainly better to invest in proven and relatively stable coins. now is a difficult time for the crypt and the strongest will remain, so is the development of a new one.
Helamkiyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Take a gander at the estimation of your coins when there will be a market development as in December 2017. At that point as of now and choose to abandon you from this movement or not. Meanwhile, I trust that it is as yet pertinent.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Certain assets, such as investments and inventory, can lose value for various reasons. A stock investment in another company can lose value because of market fluctuations. Inventory may lose value if it becomes obsolete or outdated. A company assesses the value of these assets periodically and credits their accounts if their value declines.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

when the market is down then portfolio will also decrease which is inevitable we see some temporary  losses when the market picks up it increases gradually
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

The current situation is really can scary most of the people. BTC domination was increased last month from 40 to 48%. It gave a gigantic surge of altcoins. What we have now, no new money comes to market and btc and like I see it will rise more and more already till 10 August. My portfolio crashed 25% more in last 2 days. That is really crazy..

Game of Links

cyber~license©
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

The crypto market is currently unstable. You should keep calm and wait patiently. I think you should hold on for a while. On Q4 2018, the market will stabilize again.

Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
There are always opportunities on the market. If the market falls or grows, there is always a tool for making money. If you do not see these opportunities and you constantly suffer losses, then why are you doing this? It is necessary to be able to adapt to any variant of the development of events.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

do not moderately that is how market-place is any existences equitable occupancy your chips alcoholic when it closest oomph up contrarily you desire pleasure it, nevertheless whether you hawk your chips closest you desire bewail it and you desire buy coin in high rise price.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

on the contrary, you need to buy when such a price, and not to sell right now , so I think it's better to wait until the price turns around

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: