Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:13:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1578 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Not you one is concerned. I am also very disappointed with my investment portfolio has fallen very much. And I also do not know what to do. But I know what to expect.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
Indeed, when viewed from the present situation, investors will be a little afraid of what they invest, but if we are confident and patient, it will likely benefit later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
Don't worry, understand that this decline is temporary and it was caused by an unnatural increase in prices, which occurred in December-January. Now the market has fallen back to the bottom, but very soon will begin to rise again.

ElizaZX

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

If you have bitcoin, then you should despair early. But if you have an etherium, then it's time to think about what to do. He updated his lows since November 2018. This is a very bad sign.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

This is indeed a condition that could've predicted long ago. Because an investment indeed will get to the point of saturation. And there will also be time under. However, quiet enough, that it is no longer, the value of this investment will soon rise again.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

The volume of investments in the sphere of crypto currency will resume as soon as we see further growth of the market. The investor will not keep you waiting in 2019.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

Its like with most of us. Our value of investments are decreasing from the starting of this year but it will be counted as a loss when you sell it now So plan it to hold for long so that you can sell it again in profit when market will rise back and you should not worry if you are holding good potential coins. There is no point to quitting cryptos as it requires lot of patience. Holders are the survivors in the end in crypto world I can say. Crypto trading is all about your patience level.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

understand that this decline is only temporary and that is due to an unnatural increase in prices, which occurred in December-January. Now the market has fallen back to basics.
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

It relies upon you by and by and on the off chance that you believe that you can at present go ahead and have the capacity to manage the hold time and the greater part of the bear showcase that accompanies it then by all methods you can stay yet in the event that you are drained and you realize that there is no chance to get for you to continue being in the market and watching your coins endure then you should offer and cut your misfortunes
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Today is more then never harder find the good ico project.
And all currently going is prolong their end dates.
Crypto market do not expected this kind of falls, very funny looks like when devs say we must extend ico because eth price dropped.
As if they did not know what crypto can dropp their price

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

The value  of investment decreases, I also feel that worry. My investment is also very down in this day. The best way to do right now is still holding and moving from the market form some recent time. Probably, it is better to not update the market as I did at the past moment. Now, the best way is by holding our coins, keeping positive thinking, and also being more and more patient.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Starmoon86

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

I think you need to do more research about the investing and study about the CryptoCurrency on how to fight your fear.If it is a good coin and a good project, it is probably just entering accumulation phase and it will recover. Trend is  hopefully changing now alts are recovering, yours will probably as well if you don't panic sell them.So it's really good.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

This is the time where you have to make your decision about getting out or seeing it through. At this point we are into the bear market proper which means that no matter how much we want the price to go up, the price of the coins is just going to keep dropping for a long time. If you want to get out then you should do it now but i would advise you to wait it out and see this through.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

The normal thing in investing, there must be ups and downs.
So, stay there and wait for the price to rise again. but if you feel that the project you are following is rather suspicious or leads outside the road map, I think that is a bad things.
Gordante12

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

ok, go away from crypto, because thought like this appear only when you are not really ready to trade on market, so there is nothing for you
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Markets go up and down and there is not a single thing you can do about it (unless you are the only who manipulates them  Grin). You should not enter this space if you are not able to hold losses. Anyway, you are here sitting with your tokens as they go lower and lower each day... not a great view I can imagine. Just let them go live their own lives as long as you are not in need of money and they might surprise you in a horizon of a few years  Smiley. Find a hobby that gives you the power to forget about negative emotions. Every one of us has only a single shot to live their lives, so why bother about things you can not control Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

It is normal here that your investment is decreasing because of the bear market but the same happening with all holders. it will rise again when market change its trend and it happens again and again, so never panic in these situations
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Do not hopeless anytime, always positive thinking will give you better result. Always hard worker won any type of Game or work. So hard work is main affect on crypto. You should have enough patient and positive mind. A man will be success when he will done perseverance.  Perseverance is the main key to success.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Stay calm and be patient. It was a hard year for all of us. But I believe the longer is the depression, the bigger will be the pump. So just keep hodling your coins and try to earn money even on the falling market.
JMD07

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

You're not alone with this situation as for me this is normal in a volatile market. Although it's just the value of your coins has goes down not the quantity of your coins. Be patient to hold until the price goes back to normal as this this will give you profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: