Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I hope so, because I invested some of my money in Ethereum. Personally, I think Ethereum will cost more than $ 2,000 by the end of 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

No one can really predict what will happen few months from now,it may and it might not but it is all depends on the bitcoin's movements which is why  we should be checking bitcoin's technical analysis from time to time because bitcoin dictates all the altcoin's faith in the market,we shouldnt be relying to these speculations ,purely t.a and fundamentals are going to make difference.

kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

from the way it happening today! its not posible to reach eth that high or even more. the trend is uphigh so we better hope that it will continue until the end of the year.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Yeah, we can't lift any possibilities of having such price since Ethereum have a huge potentials of moving up. But it really needs time and effort the devs and for the community also. Even though we can't see it happening this year  but it could really happen sooner and I think wide acceptance of crypto is there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

It is good news for ethereum community and all hodlers. For me, I know very well that crypto currency will boom some day irrespective of kit being bitcoin or a high mkt cap coin. Let's wait and see the analysts review come to pass.

Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

Ethereum could rise fourfold to $2,500 and have a record-setting year this year, a financial consulting firm has predicted.

“The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,” Nigel Green, founder and CEO of deVere Group"
FrontierObscura

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

That would make so many people reach... so many millionaires.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

Many investment companies and investors predict that Ethereum will exceed its ATH in 2018. I also believe that, but I think $ 2500 will be hit later
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

There's no doubt that Ethereum will reach that price level at the end of the year, since it will be switching to Casper/PoS. A lot of interest has spike recently over Ethereum, especially within the last year to make it a mainstream smart contracts platform. In fact, Ethereum is the largest and most popular smart contracts platform in existence today, and it could continue to rise in value as businesses and corporations make use of its underlying blockchain technology to issue tokens, create or manage dapps, and more.

With upcoming scalability improvements such as Sharding, Plasma Framework, and even Raiden Network, Ethereum's price will become much more valuable than the indicated goal of $2,500 within a few years from now. And if ETH implements a hard cap in its supply, then prices will rise at a greater rate than ever before. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

for me, im totally agree with your statement and prediction, is possible for ETH to reach that price before end of this years.  Could be in next 4 or 5 month the price will reach that. In the begining of this years ETH was to the highest price $1300, and ETH will go there again and  just need other $1200 to go for ETH to the next target.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

$2500 price for Ethereum is very conservative, I believe it can surpass the price of $2500 price this years because there are already a huge demand for Ethereum. The future of Ethereum is very bright and we cannot deny it in-spite of new  competitors that appear every year.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

We are all hoping that ethereum to reach an all time high again. If that will happens, it only means that the market is in good condition. Not only Ethereum will reach an all time high but bitcoin and all altcoins that are not considered dump and dead. From it lowest dip this year, we can see that it is already rise up from almost 100%. This is a good news for everyone. Investing now is the right time.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

That's going to happen and anytime soon bitcoin will rise from its current price of $9,600. I know bitcoin will reach around 10,000 the thing here is we can accumulate now or else we will left behind. Ethereum is my second choice among all cryptocurrencies.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

wow, are you serious? if this really happened, then I would be very happy because at this time I have bought ethereum and trading with ethereum, therefore I am happy if the price ethereum reach $ 2500 even more, hopefully this can happen and not just news.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
saras008

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Yes, I think blockchain ethereum will be adopted by more business sectors this year, but I'm not too sure it will triple, because after all the price will be affected by supply and demand.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

Yes, I think blockchain ethereum will be adopted by more business sectors this year, but I'm not too sure it will triple, because after all the price will be affected by supply and demand.
to reach $ 2500 despite the weight but we can be optimistic if the price of ethereum will surely increase. we can see that at the current price that has continued to increase in recent times.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ultra_io

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

Ethereum will face serious competition with others blockchains too... Like EOS.

If it can reach 2500$ anyway it will be a superb news for the entiere crypto space.
David1996

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
With the current market, it is difficult to accurately predict the price of any coin. But I believe ETH will reach $ 2,500. ETh is a wonderful coin that will achieve that value, even higher, the problem is the only time.

◥   V E I A G   ◤     Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
─────   (   R E G I S T E R   F O R   P R E - S A L E   )   ─────
[   > Website <   Telegram   > Bounty <   ]   [   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   ]
Biasaae

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

Ethereum was born to refine the original idea of bitcoin, and proved very successful. So if market capitalization returns to its highest point, I think it makes sense if the ethereum will grow at least twice that of the current price.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Ethereum network used to have the best technology, but now many other network have better tecnology like Eos, Trx... So 2500$ is a really hard target for Eth and it can only reached if Ethereum network can defeat other network.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: