Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

When eth switch to poS, value will raise up. Guess again around 1200 for the end of the year.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

I dont know exactly because the market changes every second. But, with a good coin likes ETH, you can spend big amount of your fund to it. In 1 year, it will reach high level

ETH even if it reached 1000$ by this year end we all will be happy because it being a while we have not seen market zooming so much that we can get the rates we want so that it can help us make some money on our investment in such coins.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

I dont know exactly because the market changes every second. But, with a good coin likes ETH, you can spend big amount of your fund to it. In 1 year, it will reach high level

ETH even if it reached 1000$ by this year end we all will be happy because it being a while we have not seen market zooming so much that we can get the rates we want so that it can help us make some money on our investment in such coins.

I also completely agree with your words, because $ 1000 for one etherium is almost the last year's level, which all were satisfied. but to date, the crypto-currency market is in a very bad condition, so that there was an opportunity to hope for better results.
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

Given the current situation in the crypto-currency market, few people focus on Ethereum, this coin is morally outdated, although it can still bring profit.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

No doubt about $2.5k. Time only. If BTC will some go up ETH will be rocket. Without positive trend it happens never. But it will be definitely. Wait only and that's all. I predict late autumn '18

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Yes and No.

It can happen if Crypto gets major acceptance and A LOT OF money will go to Cryptocurrency and it will affect Ethereum.

Also if Ethereum will make some changes and will be able to do more than slow transactions and platform for development. (Ardor will be able to do that, main competitor is coming).

No - if they fail multiple times and abandon project =)
No - it is $1.4Trillion of market cap for Ethereum. Even more, by that time more coins will be mined. So, hard to believe in it.

These are my thoughts and analytics, Andrew Smiley
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

The price of ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year and could hit $2500 by the end of 2018.Increased use of smartcontrast by ethereum.more and more platforms are using ethereum as a means of trading.The number of investors will increase.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
Any celebrity in the business can make their prediction without analysis. They are just creating unconditional hot news. They are like merchants like us, so I always believe in myself more than them. I think we should have our own opinions and make a profit from it. Wink
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Just half a year ago Ethereum reached the level of $ 1,700. Why doesn't he repeat the record again? Wink
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Just half a year ago Ethereum reached the level of $ 1,700. Why doesn't he repeat the record again? Wink
Agreed, by that time the entire market was flourishing. Those who sold by that time could have earned a big profit, once again a higher price than the previous ath is been expected to reach and the same is under speculation. Why such a expectation over ethereum is getting spread is still a myth. I too have the same expectation.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:14:29 AM
Merited by kovaa (5)

I really believe in it but now when i see what is going on with ethereum, it will be long way to achieve this price. Now it is hard to expect 1000 dollars until end of this year so your price will be need few years maybe to be achieved
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

I really believe in it but now when i see what is going on with ethereum, it will be long way to achieve this price. Now it is hard to expect 1000 dollars until end of this year so your price will be need few years maybe to be achieved
Nothing is difficult, just understand that the price sags and rises depending on the mood of the market. Now bearish trend, but when the bullish trend comes everything will change be sure Wink
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

I think ethereum can reach $2500 and more, but in my opinion, it is unlikely to happen in this month or also in this year. The second quarter of the 2018 was bad for crypto, and I have not big expectations from 2018 anymore. I hope 2019 will be very different and profitable for the holders.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

I think it would be a bit impossible that Ethereum could reach $ 2,500 this year, probably with luck I'll reach $ 1000
at the end of 2018. It will also have a good future in the market thanks to its potential.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

I think ethereum can reach $2500 and more, but in my opinion, it is unlikely to happen in this month or also in this year. The second quarter of the 2018 was bad for crypto, and I have not big expectations from 2018 anymore. I hope 2019 will be very different and profitable for the holders.
A lot of surprises from ethereum what happened last year surely not one person thought that ethereum could rise up to thousands of percent, and with improving market conditions then I'm optimistic that this year ethereum price could reach $ 2500.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

I think in December ETH will reach a price of $ 2500 and maybe even higher. in any case now is a great time to buy altcoyins
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

I think in December ETH will reach a price of $ 2500 and maybe even higher. in any case now is a great time to buy altcoyins
We would all like to see the Ether reach this price by the end of the year, but I think that we do not see this. Since there are many things that affect the price and so far this influence is not concentrated in the direction of growth.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

A lot of surprises from ethereum what happened last year surely not one person thought that ethereum could rise up to thousands of percent, and with improving market conditions then I'm optimistic that this year ethereum price could reach $ 2500.

I hope you are right. Cryptocurrency world needs more investors now, and I think the market is not showing a good potential for the near future. But of course, crypto prices are so volatile and I hope this volatility can show itself and give good profits.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Any speculation at the present time is just a reference for all of us. It's not really sure. But I still hope that ETH will be able to reach 2000-2500$ by the end of this year

privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech

I would certainly like this coin to grow in price, but I think it is quite difficult for Ethereum. And it does not even matter what they say on the forums, still the price depends on the supply and demand in the market. It is the great demand that gives rise to a high price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: