Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:50:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18427 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

No doubt that Ethereum will get 2500$, but I don't think that it will happen in this year. Next year? May be, but not in this. Now the team of Ethereum has to solve problems with its blockchain size and transactions speed. So I will expect that the price will continue falling, may be even lower 200$.
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

I am 100% sure that the Ethereum at the end of 2018, will be worth 2000-2500$/ there is absolutely no doubt about it. This is a good and promising coin, which will be popular in the future. At its base is built a lot ICO startups that are very much off.

I'm absolutely sure that this year the Ethereum price will not be above $ 700, and the price of bitcoin will not be above $ 15,000. The price of the Ethereum will reach $ 2500 only in 2019.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

One analysts speak about growth up to 2500 others about falling. I am sure that any analyst knows nothing, and these are just conjectures! And at someone they will come true, and at someone isn't present. And who has guessed those will look the expert
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Since the beginning of this year,  ethereum is yet to trade above six hundred,  I find it difficult to see how it will reach two thousand and five hundred dollars!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Since the beginning of this year,  ethereum is yet to trade above six hundred,  I find it difficult to see how it will reach two thousand and five hundred dollars!
On January 13, the Ethereum cost $ 1400. Look at the chart. As for the price of the $ 2,500 Ethereum this year, this is not possible. Do not have to be an expert to understand that this will not happen!

JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I believe that by the end of the year the ETH price could reach $ 2500, maybe the current price of ETH declines because of the global factor that bitcoin prices are also declining, but with the help of hundreds of tokens that actively use ETH then I'm sure it can skyrocket like last year.

I believe that the ETH will not cost more than $ 1,000 by the end of this year. Because the price of the ETH moves in the same way as the BTC. Bitcoin this year will not cost more than $ 15,000, which is only 2 times more than now. ETH this year will rise in price by a maximum of 2 times.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
So far, we do not see any prerequisites for such a development... Ethereum costs $ 400.(((
I think the point is that the Ethereum has stopped developing.. The team is not working to improve the project..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

I would be happy at $600 right now.
Be a little bit more patient, for me this price will come even in this year or even bigger, 2019 will be also a good year for eth, just give it some more time.

DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

I think this is very difficult. Maybe Bitcoin will not return to $20,000 this year, so I think it is very difficult for Ethereum to rise to 2,500.
I completely agree. This year, the scenario in which the price of the Etherium will cost more than $ 2500 is almost impossible. This will not happen before 2019.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

I think ETH will not achieve this milestone in 2018. With the market is quite gloomy as today, to do this is not easy. but i think 2k5 it will reach this milestone in 2019.
I think that in this year price around 1500$ is really possible but like you mentioned more than 2k could be hit in early 2019 cause this year is still giving us a lot of hope.

mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

All speculations are for reference only. However, I also have confidence in ETH and is currently holding it. I only wish it was $1,500.

This level, the price of ETH can be pierced, at least in March, after which we will be able to see x2, until the end of April 2018. This means that by the middle of the year, the cost of one ETH coin will be 2800-3000 dollars, after which another correction to the level of $ 2000 will follow. By the end of 2018, we expect that the cost of the Ethereum crypto currency will be $ 3,500.
What March? You see what you write! Are you completely stupid? You write that the Ether will cost 3500$ by the middle of the year Huh Now the middle of the year - look at the price of the etherium. Moron.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

Very cheap way to get attention by giving very broad forecasts. Case in point last year most of the Bitcoin predictions were off. At least they are entitled to their own opinion
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Do not rush to the forecasts for prices, learn better technology, look at all aspects of the coin: team, marketing, use in payments
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

No doubt that Ethereum will get 2500$, but I don't think that it will happen in this year. Next year? May be, but not in this. Now the team of Ethereum has to solve problems with its blockchain size and transactions speed. So I will expect that the price will continue falling, may be even lower 200$.

Exactly. Until Ethereum solves its scalability issues, it may not rise in value at a massive rate. It could reach $1,000 per coin by the end of the year, but not $2,500 until there's a radical improvement in the Ethereum blockchain. Right now, according to Blocktivity, EOS is the number one most used blockchain to date, which shows that it’s much more scalable than Ethereum itself. It could give an advantage for EOS in terms of price and mainstream adoption, although its price has stalled between the $7 - $8 valuation per coin.

However, once Ethereum adopts the long-awaited Casper PoS consensus algorithm, as well as, layer-two scalability solutions like the Raiden Network, and Plasma Framework, its price would skyrocket for sure. Interest will spike once more in the Ethereum blockchain, eventually taking EOS's place as the most usable blockchain in the world. Once this happens, then I guess that each ETH would be valued at $2,500 and more. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Exactly. Until Ethereum solves its scalability issues, it may not rise in value at a massive rate. It could reach $1,000 per coin by the end of the year, but not $2,500 until there's a radical improvement in the Ethereum blockchain. Right now, according to Blocktivity, EOS is the number one most used blockchain to date, which shows that it’s much more scalable than Ethereum itself. It could give an advantage for EOS in terms of price and mainstream adoption, although its price has stalled between the $7 - $8 valuation per coin.

However, once Ethereum adopts the long-awaited Casper PoS consensus algorithm, as well as, layer-two scalability solutions like the Raiden Network, and Plasma Framework, its price would skyrocket for sure. Interest will spike once more in the Ethereum blockchain, eventually taking EOS's place as the most usable blockchain in the world. Once this happens, then I guess that each ETH would be valued at $2,500 and more. Just my thoughts Grin

I agree. Ethereum is a very promising coin and it has a very great future. But we must not forget about the unsolved problems of the Ethereum and about competitors who are also developing their technologies! Therefore, in the near future, it will be very difficult to reach the price of 2500$.

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Ethereum will be worth $ 2,500 by end of the year. After switching to Casper, emission of Ethereum coins will decrease and because of the high demand the price will start to grow, so $ 2500 is not the limit.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Yeah, the chances are huge it is very likely that ethereum will reach 2500$ soon or some later. Ethereum has an immense potential for further growth and as we can see every day new fuel comes for the furhter growth. "I am in a train and waiting when it goes."
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Ethereum will be worth $ 2,500 by end of the year. After switching to Casper, emission of Ethereum coins will decrease and because of the high demand the price will start to grow, so $ 2500 is not the limit.
[/quote]
I hope that your forecast will come true, it would be nice if ETH really so much more expensive.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

The growth in price will only occur if we vet serious fomo like we saw last year for btc, at the moment ethereum is struggling and is trading at around 400 mark and we considering previous high level of 1400, it is very low price i hope eth will find final support now and start parabolic journey soon.

hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:30 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:22:01 AM by hmsr

if the Ethereum is going to reach this value by the end of the year, we need to increase the ethers of ours immediately. so there are many ethernet-based tokens here. will the price be expected at the end of the year?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: