Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

I doubt it, specially now that it ain't really performing well in the market, to think that almost all altcoins are using the Ethereum, the demand is really high but the value ain't really improving at all. I don't know whats wrong but I hope that it can recover to the way it was or even better.

Of course we hope that the ETH price will soon recover, I am also surprised when the ethreum prices continue to drop and have reached $ 200 last week, I think there is nothing wrong with ethereum, but the market conditions made the price of cryptocurrencies, including ethereum, to be affected.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

There is no doubt that Ethereum will rise again and go back to new highs. However, $2500  is not very likely to happen this year even with a strong rally.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
it can happen. because if we can research and compare the price of bitcoin last year with the ETH currently has almost the same movement. it's just one opinion
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

Of course we hope that the ETH price will soon recover, I am also surprised when the ethreum prices continue to drop and have reached $ 200 last week, I think there is nothing wrong with ethereum, but the market conditions made the price of cryptocurrencies, including ethereum, to be affected.

Yes. I believe that the current downtrend on ETH's price is only normal and temporary, as it's prone to become bigger and stronger than ever within the future. All other alts (including Ethereum) have been on a constant decline in price, because Bitcoin has also been on a sharp decline over the past days. Whenever Bitcoin soars, alts will do the same. On the contrary, if Bitcoin falls, many alts fall with it too.

Given that Ethereum will become the most highly demanded cryptocurrency for interacting with smart contracts, I'm confident that its price will rise over time. The target price of $2,500 may not be reached by the end of the year, but it will be within a couple of years from now. As such, if you invest into ETH now while it's still a PoW cryptocurrency and its prices are cheap, you could greatly benefit in the future once it becomes a PoS cryptocurrency (giving you passive income) and prices start to rise. Therefore, Ethereum has a high probability of increasing in value in the not-so-distant future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

If the market recovers then everything can and very quickly occur, this is what makes me optimistic that the ethereum market will soon improve so that it can reach $ 2500 this year.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
Merited by abramovich (6)

If the market recovers then everything can and very quickly occur, this is what makes me optimistic that the ethereum market will soon improve so that it can reach $ 2500 this year.
hope that right, the market will recover at the end of the year when the market recovers it will definitely have an impact on ethereum prices and I'm sure ethereum will pass $ 2500 because ethereum is a future coin

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

It looks a bit unlikely at this point but no one really knows. It could happen if there is a strong year end rally like last year otherwise sometime next year is a more likely time.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

This is impossible, in fact, now Ethereum is $300. This is very bad. In the future, Ethereum will return to $100. So this is impossible.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

The current Ethereum price has already hurt most of us. I bought ETH for $560, and it's now only $278! Although I did not give up the market, I did not see too much light in the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

I like to see a positive attitude against the background of the cryptocurrency crisis. I think that Ethereum will really reach the price of 2500 thousand dollars and maybe even higher, friends.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

At this price point, I expect this year to be a bull market, but it is unlikely, but the expectation at such a price is quite reasonable. In my opinion, this should not be too high
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Looking at it now, it may never be possible. I think the value of smart contracts has been dashed. Now Ethereum has returned to a rational price. Maybe the future will not grow so high again.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

The current prediction is sometimes very accurate and inaccurate. But with what is happening with Bitcoin i completely believe ETH will be able to reach $ 2,500. The issue now with ETH is time and BTC is up.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

I believe that live will reach 2500$ by the end of the year but I do not exclude that he can do it in 2019 and 2020 from 5000-10000 $

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

I think that the price for ETH may be even greater by the end of this year. I predict 3000 - 5000 dollars for a coin

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

The current Ethereum price has already hurt most of us. I bought ETH for $560, and it's now only $278! Although I did not give up the market, I did not see too much light in the market!

Ethereum price can reach 2,5 thousand but not earlier than in 2020. I can also guess that if it happens, BTC might cost 50 thousand. Thus, we will have to wait for it for long.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
It is even interesting whether these forecasts will come true, because at the moment the price of Ethereum has fallen very low. I want to believe it,but Ethereum will need to grow 10 times to make these predictions come true. Grin

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult because ethereum's total supply conditions have unlimited total supply and there is also not too much demand making ethereum difficult to increase prices.

Ethereum has really high demand.  It's the 2nd biggest crypto with 2billion dollars of daily trading volume.  We aren't talking about some low volume shitcoin.  Eth is a major player and everywhere I go that accepts crypto it is either btc or eth and nothing else.

It is very indicative for the Ethereum that the price is growing at an insignificant rate, following bitcoin, it will increase by a little
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult because ethereum's total supply conditions have unlimited total supply and there is also not too much demand making ethereum difficult to increase prices.

Ethereum has really high demand.  It's the 2nd biggest crypto with 2billion dollars of daily trading volume.  We aren't talking about some low volume shitcoin.  Eth is a major player and everywhere I go that accepts crypto it is either btc or eth and nothing else.

It is very indicative for the Ethereum that the price is growing at an insignificant rate, following bitcoin, it will increase by a little

2.5k i think will be hit. It's just a matter of when. For me, certainly not this year. Probably in the next 2 years. I don't have high hopes for this year anymore but i'm not going to complain if we makena run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

It might reach high levels, but I feel its not goint to breach the All-time-high value around $1500 this year.
After implementing the changes, moving towards Proof of Steak might change that for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: