Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:41:22 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18432 times)
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:05:11 PM

I predict the end of 2019 eth prices will reach $ 450.
and $ 900 bitcoin.
but this is only my personal prediction ...

I am going to assume you mean btc at $9k and not 900.  Otherwise eth will be in the $50 range  Cheesy

predict Btc $9k why should you wait for the end of the year? I think in the near future the price of bitcoin will be able to break into that number because in this bullish trend bitcoin, in my opinion, will be able to penetrate to reach $10k, moreover Ethereum is a pretty good coin in the $50 range that is unlikely to happen, in the future the market will soon improving and growth will continue to run slowly, for the price of $450 at the end of the year I also agree.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:49:54 AM

This we have very strong expectation about the ETH price but how far the coin is going to work we don't know but along with the price of bitcoin. ETH price is based on the bitcoin because now many people are predicting the price of bitcoin will cross more than 20,000$.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:21:33 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
We do not need to discuss much about ETH technology, it was really great at the present time and it deserves second place, but recent growth is not due to the impact of the public This technology has been around for a long time.
These technologies will really work when the crypto market is truly developed and recognized worldwide in the future. At that time, the war between new technologies began. then you will see, EOS and ETH always have many true investors.
But that is still a long way, buying ETH now only makes your profit from 10-20% after a period of holding. It is still not the best investment strategy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:57:35 AM

I predict and hope ethereum can hit more than $ 500 may be more next month if bitcoin price more than $9000 or stable at this support price..
If the market is stable for the next stage ethereum prices are 300-350 $ or more. we just have to wait a few weeks for the market conditions. Will it really experience an increase or a correction again?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:44:29 AM

This we have very strong expectation about the ETH price but how far the coin is going to work we don't know but along with the price of bitcoin. ETH price is based on the bitcoin because now many people are predicting the price of bitcoin will cross more than 20,000$.
anyone would think that it was indeed a very high price for ETH, even when the price of ETH above $ 1000 was already fantastic. however, at this time I only hope that ETH prices will reach $ 500. even when the price of bitcoin becomes $ 20k, I don't think that the price of ETH will be that high.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:53:09 AM

anyone would think that it was indeed a very high price for ETH, even when the price of ETH above $ 1000 was already fantastic. however, at this time I only hope that ETH prices will reach $ 500. even when the price of bitcoin becomes $ 20k, I don't think that the price of ETH will be that high.
etheruem's and bitcoin's growth looks different when bitcoin rises on the market, we can see ethereum slower or even not responding to the movement of bitcoin. you're right about the price of etheruem, even though bitcoin is back on ATH I think ethereum doesn't necessarily reach that high price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:40:36 AM

I don't really know if it go that high because as we can see today its struglling to get pump like bitcoin do. the other Altcoins like xrp will goes to the moon unlike ETH slow getting high price. maybe if they have another development the ETH will also took part on this biggest uptrend of the year.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:26:01 AM

etheruem's and bitcoin's growth looks different when bitcoin rises on the market, we can see ethereum slower or even not responding to the movement of bitcoin. you're right about the price of etheruem, even though bitcoin is back on ATH I think ethereum doesn't necessarily reach that high price.

At the moment the whole market is reacting like different it seems if BTC will get succeed to break the new ATH than altcoins rally will get started and it will make the new history than we have chance to see more prices.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

Most of the outcome predicted must relay on the upgrade of the ethereum network which should happen quite soon. Still 2.5k it's quite a stretch  Roll Eyes

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1038

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:10:25 PM

I don't think it will happen in 2018, but I can see it later 2020 - 2021, which makes it easy for me to also see why ethereum has the potential to rise from the price you predicted in this thread, the number of block reward in their mining to be 2 ETH per block, thus allowing a scarcity of ETH in the future and certainly not going to be cheap at current prices
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:18:33 AM

Most of the outcome predicted must relay on the upgrade of the ethereum network which should happen quite soon. Still 2.5k it's quite a stretch  Roll Eyes
That upgrade is necessary but it's not necessary for the price to rise when the upgrade happens, if it rises it's just a hype and price will still not gonna be consistent. We just really need some kind of consistency and that would have a better chance if the market will remain bullish and more pump will come in the long run.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:39:03 AM

I predict and hope ethereum can hit more than $ 500 may be more next month if bitcoin price more than $9000 or stable at this support price..
It is highly unlikely to cross $500 when the price of bitcoin hits $9k, the price of ETH has to double in valuation to reach $500 as the price right now is around $267 but in the long run it is possible that we could see those valuation when the market moves higher, i really do not see any special rally in ETH alone during this period but it will move higher according to the rise in bitcoin market.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:00:40 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year  Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

its more than a year since this forecast was posted and yet ethereum is still around 267$. I believe that any forecast or prediction wont affect the price of a certain coin.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1377

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:10:51 PM

Exactly. Without the upgrade, Ethereum's price will stale as there won't be much excitement on the market. Recently, ICOs have taken a dive because of regulations from the SEC. This was the main driver of Ethereum's price across the market since launch. Now that everything is quiet for a while, the interest from people into Ethereum has been declining slowly each day. In order to see prices reach $2,500 and above, Bitcoin needs to rise in price first, while Ethereum upgrades towards Casper PoS.

Only then can Ethereum become extremely valuable like it was back in 2017. In the meantime, the discounted price per Ethereum should be more than enough for us to buy as much as we can while it lasts. The upcoming bull market and said upgrade will make things better for us early adopters in the long term. Of course, no one knows when will the upsurge in price take effect on the market. But, active development and increased interest from companies and businesses into Ethereum are indicators that the price of the cryptocurrency will become higher over time.

Nonetheless, we should be patient until the time comes in for Ethereum to reach prices of $2,500 and above. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:58:50 PM

Exactly. Without the upgrade, Ethereum's price will stale as there won't be much excitement on the market. Recently, ICOs have taken a dive because of regulations from the SEC. This was the main driver of Ethereum's price across the market since launch. Now that everything is quiet for a while, the interest from people into Ethereum has been declining slowly each day. In order to see prices reach $2,500 and above, Bitcoin needs to rise in price first, while Ethereum upgrades towards Casper PoS.

Only then can Ethereum become extremely valuable like it was back in 2017. In the meantime, the discounted price per Ethereum should be more than enough for us to buy as much as we can while it lasts. The upcoming bull market and said upgrade will make things better for us early adopters in the long term. Of course, no one knows when will the upsurge in price take effect on the market. But, active development and increased interest from companies and businesses into Ethereum are indicators that the price of the cryptocurrency will become higher over time.

Nonetheless, we should be patient until the time comes in for Ethereum to reach prices of $2,500 and above. Just my opinion Smiley
In fact, I strongly believe in the potential of ethereum and someday it will really show very good results of its value.  But it seems to me that the ico market of companies today has a very negative impact on the development of ethereum.  Quite a lot of fraudulent projects were created on the erc-20 platform, and most of the non-bona fide developers of existing companies tried to sell ethereum tokensale, which led to a fall in prices.  In my opinion, ETH suffers from such nuances.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
smyslov

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:36:34 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech

It can grow, but the volatility of the market and unpredictability of the price I doubt if it could reach that level, that news is not enough to push the price of Ethereum to $2500, Ethereum still relies on bitcoin's price movement any news bad or good can affect Ethereum standing.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:51:28 AM

I don't think it will happen in 2018, but I can see it later 2020 - 2021, which makes it easy for me to also see why ethereum has the potential to rise from the price you predicted in this thread, the number of block reward in their mining to be 2 ETH per block, thus allowing a scarcity of ETH in the future and certainly not going to be cheap at current prices

Even in the future, maybe eth will rise to reach like the current BTC price, I am also sure that in 2021 it will be a glorious time for the world of cryptocurrency.

i hope before 2021 and maybe in 2020, eth price will spike up again and create new high
so, we don't have to wait too long mate,
anyway current bitcoin price is about $8000
then if ethereum touch that price, how much the price of bitcoin will be ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:24:42 AM

nothing is impossible for ethereum to reach the price of $ 2500, but to be able to reach such a price requires an old process, minimal, market conditions that continue to be up, high volume thus allowing ethereum prices to reach $ 2500

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:11:47 PM

nothing is impossible for ethereum to reach the price of $ 2500, but to be able to reach such a price requires an old process, minimal, market conditions that continue to be up, high volume thus allowing ethereum prices to reach $ 2500
Agree is that level that is possible with eth as long as our market becomes vibrant and provide enough trading volume to help the value of eth increase to such a high level but the current situation does not seem to support eth when we see the value of eth still has not improved markedly even when the price of bitcoin has returned to a fairly high level. I do not know the reason for this problem lies in the potential of eth or whale control but with this situation, ETH wants to achieve $2500 price will be very difficult

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Natalim

Activity: 2996
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:01:22 AM

There is no problem when it comes to volume, ETH is top in daily volume now, next to bitcoin excluding stable coin.
Price will grow in the long run, we don't need to worry even if it will take time to grow because if we hold, we will certainly enjoy the moment it will arrive.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: