Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:15:06 AM

if BTC touches 30 thousand dollars then we may expect eth to touch 2500 dollars and even 3000 dollars the chances of Eth crossing 2500 dollars is rare but why because eth technology itself has too many smart contracts which is making the blockchain reduce transactions speed
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

If Ethereum really pumped to $2,500

If you would have 100 ETH deposit into some crypto passive interest program that pays off 6~8% P.A
Locking in 100 ETH would result you getting $1,250 per month (at 6% interest) which is impressive
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

that's a high goal given it's at 10% of that price. If you say eth would reach $2,500 you're indirectly saying that btc would reach $25000+ by the end of this year. not far off in both cases.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:02:48 PM

Ethereum is a very perspective project, it is the best project today, because it works and many giants of industry devote their future to the ethereum blockchain.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:28:38 PM

that's a high goal given it's at 10% of that price. If you say eth would reach $2,500 you're indirectly saying that btc would reach $25000+ by the end of this year. not far off in both cases.
maybe everything is just dream, ethereum will not reach $ 2500 until the end of the year because the current market conditions are very difficult to guess my speculation, it took a long time for ethereum prices to reach $ 2500

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:38:27 PM

nothing is impossible for ethereum to reach the price of $ 2500, but to be able to reach such a price requires an old process, minimal, market conditions that continue to be up, high volume thus allowing ethereum prices to reach $ 2500
it is true that everything can happen and no one is able or able to know for sure in investing with a digital currency that requires sincere confidence and patience from each investor and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing to get a profit
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:39:20 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 01:49:40 AM by arifteguhr

nothing is impossible for ethereum to reach the price of $ 2500, but to be able to reach such a price requires an old process, minimal, market conditions that continue to be up, high volume thus allowing ethereum prices to reach $ 2500
In  statistics, ethereum has also reached their highest price. to be able to reach the highest point of return is actually not a difficult thing. but indeed we ourselves must be patient to wait and that moment happens.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
sidoroffalex

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:29:26 AM

maybe everything is just dream, ethereum will not reach $ 2500 until the end of the year because the current market conditions are very difficult to guess my speculation, it took a long time for ethereum prices to reach $ 2500
While the speculators will influence the market the price will depends on them, but when people will realize the useful of eth blockchain they will devoted to the project
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:41:42 AM

Nothing is impossible in the market but look at the prices in the market now ETH is sitting at 250$ and we are predicting the price of ETH will be 2500$. I think it will take some time to reach that price because with the current situation of the market it is not possible.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

Nothing is impossible in the market but look at the prices in the market now ETH is sitting at 250$ and we are predicting the price of ETH will be 2500$. I think it will take some time to reach that price because with the current situation of the market it is not possible.
don't expect too much high if Ethereum will reach $ 2500 in the current market situation, indeed nothing is impossible but in my view if Ethereum managed to reach $ 1000 it was very extraordinary. it took years to reach that high price.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:16:18 AM

don't expect too much high if Ethereum will reach $ 2500 in the current market situation, indeed nothing is impossible but in my view if Ethereum managed to reach $ 1000 it was very extraordinary. it took years to reach that high price.

yes, even to reach the price of $ 1000 for this year I think it's still very difficult. I also expect very high prices for ETH. it's just that, seeing the current conditions, I just hope that ETH can exceed the price of $ 500 for this year, and maybe the next speculation can be higher.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:41:47 AM

Good wishes and intentions if you want to expect ethereum can reach a price of $ 2.5K, but said that nothing is impossible also needs to be appreciated, staying is it appropriate that it can happen? this is a problem that cannot be underestimated by the current situation of the crypto market. still far away for a time like this hoping it was too high and there could be an increase that penetrated $ 1K is good. it still takes time and can move positively.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:58:22 AM

One of the advantage of the project is the pioneering idea of blockchain that has opportunity for others to build on. Interestingly a large percentage of the project in the market is on ethereum, this also brought the disadvantage through ICO scam and huge sell off to hold the value when the market was bearish. I now consider what BNB blockchain platform will offer with the IEO and monopoly of market trade, I expect the ethereum decentralized exchange to give a fight for it but it looks like there is no governing system that takes care of this, am afraid the exchange is now having lower volume trade and more wash trading, which cause harm for trading.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sidoroffalex

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:32:36 PM

Nowadays Ethereum is the best blockchain platform and big companies will use it in future, I hope and believe Vitalik and his team will solve the problem of sharding and transaction speed soon
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:10:02 PM

Nowadays Ethereum is the best blockchain platform and big companies will use it in future, I hope and believe Vitalik and his team will solve the problem of sharding and transaction speed soon
Yes youre right until now i have a strong faith on ethereum ,if i only have some spare money to invest in ethereum i will invest right now , the currwntly price of bitcoin is the best time to accumulate more of it. Before the end of the year eth price would be 1000$.

ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:41:19 AM

Yes youre right until now i have a strong faith on ethereum ,if i only have some spare money to invest in ethereum i will invest right now , the currwntly price of bitcoin is the best time to accumulate more of it. Before the end of the year eth price would be 1000$.

yes right now despite before, Eth is undervalued, but never forget that ICO drugged the system increasing the prices... Realistically Eth value now should be 400 Usd.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:56:26 PM

the subject of the discussion is, are you sure that Ethereum will reach a price of $ 2500?
I personally cannot agree with that, especially seeing the current ethereum price which is still very far from that price.
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:00:48 PM

the subject of the discussion is, are you sure that Ethereum will reach a price of $ 2500?
I personally cannot agree with that, especially seeing the current ethereum price which is still very far from that price.
the target problem can be achieved in terms of ethereum can reach a price of $ 2500 is only a matter of time. it is not impossible, but this is only a matter of time and market development of ethereum.
if in the future the platform can experience major developments that make the ethereum market bigger, I think all of that can be possible.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
I marked his words. Will ethereum reach 2500 dollars in the future? If ethereum will continuously become turtle when it comes in their network, I would not assume for it to goes $2500. However, there is no impossible in crypto world! It has to be done and the CEO was believed to his coin. Well, if that happens I suggest to hold ethereum right now. From $250 dollars, it will jump 10x. That`s great, my 2 eth today becomes 3500.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

i know ethereum has potential to reach that price, but it will need for a very long time i think. the beginning of 2020 will be the new era of ethereum's new all time high price, everything can be happened in cryptocurrency and sometimes it goes under or above our expectation. i gope the new all time high price of ethereum will start growing from the beginning of 2020, so we can hold it our portofolio for long term period. im waitimg for the bull comes patiently.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: