Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

We want that everything will be perfect. In summer we plan to release the wallet. That is why we do not hurry with token sale. Everything must be ready.
Good aspiration. But you can eternally strive for the ideal.
Do you want to release one of your products(wallet), and then raise funds for other products?

On the other hand, if the purse will be very popular, then all investments will pay off and it will help raise money for launching other products of the team.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Optherium Labs CMO Ari Zoldan at Consensus 2018

What kind of laboratory is this? What is its purpose? As far as I understand, all the products of the team are connected with the crypto-currency market. Then what will this lab do here?
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

When you have only one idea laid out on paper and do not know how to translate it into reality, you will not register the name of the future project and attend the conference under this name.
This is true for enthusiasts in an honest project. But when they want to envelop the eyes of potential victims, they fib something and more difficult.
You want to say that in order to let investors catch the dust, the team attends the conference and advertises its name?
It seems to me about the beginning projects should attend the conference! This is an experience for developers and an opportunity to meet new investors. And scammers hardly do it. Why should they show their faces?
Scammers will not participate in the conference and glow on television, although this is my personal opinion.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

There are promising projects and ideas on the market, but this does not mean that each of them is worthy of attention and investment. The choice depends, first of all, on the purpose and the task.

What goals do you mean? Investors, as a rule, pursue a single goal - to profit from their means. When you support the project ideologically, it's not about money.

I even buy tokens for profit, but I will not support projects with bad ideas that do not benefit society.
The human psyche is arranged in such a way that people interested and supports what they understands. The incomprehensible will not be noticed or seems unacceptable. Obviously, you will buy what you understand that is close to you.

big-svobodniy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

There are promising projects and ideas on the market, but this does not mean that each of them is worthy of attention and investment. The choice depends, first of all, on the purpose and the task.

What goals do you mean? Investors, as a rule, pursue a single goal - to profit from their means. When you support the project ideologically, it's not about money.

I even buy tokens for profit, but I will not support projects with bad ideas that do not benefit society.
The human psyche is arranged in such a way that people interested and supports what they understands. The incomprehensible will not be noticed or seems unacceptable. Obviously, you will buy what you understand that is close to you.
Investors need to understand how to distinguish a good project from bad or fraudulent. If you invest in weak ideas and weak teams, as a result, the project ceases to be relevant in the development process.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

professional players are not enough, because what is needed is really true of their own experience, so what they have shaped and can be developed again, To successfully launch a project of one professionalism in the chosen direction, then that is not enough when the team has no experience in advertising and marketing.

It seems to me that there is no lack of advertising in the project. This and social networks, and the forum and a lot of various conferences
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

We want that everything will be perfect. In summer we plan to release the wallet. That is why we do not hurry with token sale. Everything must be ready.
Do you want to release one of your products(wallet), and then raise funds for other products?

On the other hand, if the purse will be very popular, then all investments will pay off and it will help raise money for launching other products of the team.

This wallet can become very popular in the coming year. This is also convenient when all the coins that are in the top 100 on the cmc you have in a common purse
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Investors need to understand how to distinguish a good project from bad or fraudulent. If you invest in weak ideas and weak teams, as a result, the project ceases to be relevant in the development process.

Not always easy to detect the weak teams or the strong teams. You need to wait until they can show the product and before that the biggest risk remains that they can't develop what they wanted to develop even though they looked like a strong team.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:05:41 AM

professional players are not enough, because what is needed is really true of their own experience, so what they have shaped and can be developed again, To successfully launch a project of one professionalism in the chosen direction, then that is not enough when the team has no experience in advertising and marketing.

It seems to me that there is no lack of advertising in the project. This and social networks, and the forum and a lot of various conferences
In addition, the idea itself advertises itself. Many people are interested in this concept.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

When you have only one idea laid out on paper and do not know how to translate it into reality, you will not register the name of the future project and attend the conference under this name.

This is true for enthusiasts in an honest project. But when they want to envelop the eyes of potential victims, they fib something and more difficult.

You want to say that in order to let investors catch the dust, the team attends the conference and advertises its name?
By no means. I said this for that any project is evaluated comprehensively. A fact of a registered product and a visit to conferences is not enough to make a reasonable purchase decision.

Gromstop

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Not always easy to detect the weak teams or the strong teams. You need to wait until they can show the product and before that the biggest risk remains that they can't develop what they wanted to develop even though they looked like a strong team.
At the moment we see an active team. After the release of the product, you can judge the strength of the team.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

In addition, the idea itself advertises itself. Many people are interested in this concept.
The direction and marketing in this project at the highest level, the most important thing is to focus on the specific points of development of their product.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Private keys are kept securely in cold storage that is shared between multiple air-gapped computers. This ensures that the keys are perfectly stored and cannot be hacked without physical access to Optherium hardware.
This is awesome. Wink
Enchantment99

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

It seems to me about the beginning projects should attend the conference! This is an experience for developers and an opportunity to meet new investors. And scammers hardly do it. Why should they show their faces?
Scammers will not participate in the conference and glow on television, although this is my personal opinion.

I also adhere to this point of view. If the team wanted simply to appropriate the money of investors, then it would try to not actively advertise its name.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

When the idea of the project is clear - this is one thing. And when the product of the project is also useful, then you want its tokens to buy 100%, so that it necessarily appeared on the market.
Todaytech

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

This wallet can become very popular in the coming year. This is also convenient when all the coins that are in the top 100 on the cmc you have in a common purse

The team will launch its purse in official work only next year?
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

In the world of crypto, there are many large-scale ideas. Some projects developing for several years, when they can finish, it is not clear. I believe that it is necessary to act gradually and not to try to solve global problems without preliminary preparation.

denreddit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

At the moment we see an active team. After the release of the product, you can judge the strength of the team.

All right. Judge how the product turned out to be obtained only after its release on the market. But the fact that the team is active says that some actions in their work are happening and it's not bad
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

I also adhere to this point of view. If the team wanted simply to appropriate the money of investors, then it would try to not actively advertise its name.

exactly. Why should the scamers show themselves? They love complete anonymity))
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Yes first products will be wallet and B2B platform. When this products will be ready the token sale will start.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: