Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:26:56 PM

For many people anonymity is important. It is because they do not trust the companies that collect and use personal data of users.

Very often appear information in media that personal data was stolen. That is why people want anonymity and do not want to provide personal data.
The KYC procedure for each person should mean that everything will be honest and safe from now on, but more and more often personal data becomes available to scammers.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:56:13 PM

For many people anonymity is important. It is because they do not trust the companies that collect and use personal data of users.

Very often appear information in media that personal data was stolen. That is why people want anonymity and do not want to provide personal data.
The KYC procedure for each person should mean that everything will be honest and safe from now on, but more and more often personal data becomes available to scammers.
KYC itself is not terrible, it’s a completely different question to whom we share the data and whether it is safe, all personal information of all users should be carefully protected.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:13:29 AM

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
If money circulation bypasses government agencies, then yes, you are right. But this is most likely in the past. Although, truth, electronic payments are more controlled.

cryptozoya

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
If money circulation bypasses government agencies, then yes, you are right. But this is most likely in the past. Although, truth, electronic payments are more controlled.

It is possible to control bank or electronic payment system but it is impossible to control cryptocurrency payments.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:07:02 AM

It is possible to control bank or electronic payment system but it is impossible to control cryptocurrency payments.

Regulators try to control cryptocurrency exchanges and requires exchanges that their customers would pass KYC procedures.

vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:50:21 PM

Regulators try to control cryptocurrency exchanges and requires exchanges that their customers would pass KYC procedures.

That is why there is a big demand in the projects that creates products that is necessary to pass KYC procedures.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:58:13 PM

That is why there is a big demand in the projects that creates products that is necessary to pass KYC procedures.

Optherium offers products for passing KYC procedures and verification of the clients for financial organizations.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
gaihulkfat

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:12:51 PM

It seems to me that the relevant decision when thinking about security, immediately there was a requirement and the need to go through KYC, so the time has come for demand for such products.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:58:39 PM

It seems to me that the relevant decision when thinking about security, immediately there was a requirement and the need to go through KYC, so the time has come for demand for such products.
Many companies, exchanges, introduce strict KYC, it is important that everything is transparent, these are the requirements of regulators and not a new rule for the financial industry.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

Optherium offers products for passing KYC procedures and verification of the clients for financial organizations.
Everyone heard about cases of fraud, and unfortunately this is due to the inability to check their customers, it is more reliable to have access to KYC services.
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:07:31 AM

Everyone heard about cases of fraud, and unfortunately this is due to the inability to check their customers, it is more reliable to have access to KYC services.

One of the reason of KYC procedures is to avoid fraud. In the case of KYC procedures frauders will have punishment and it will be less fraud.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:49:25 AM

One of the reason of KYC procedures is to avoid fraud. In the case of KYC procedures frauders will have punishment and it will be less fraud.

I agree that because a anonymity a lot of frauders avoid the punishment and continue to make frauds.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:13:10 AM

I agree that because a anonymity a lot of frauders avoid the punishment and continue to make frauds.

Because a lot of frauders, cryptocurrency industry has a bad reputation. There are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects.

OPEXsupport

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:41:30 PM

In my experience, many online resources collect user data on their own. Why can they start using third-party services to identify their users? These are additional costs.

Optherium offers products for instant anonymous decentralized proof of identity services for business. It allows to use biometrics as a passport or money in a real worlds.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:39:15 AM

In my experience, many online resources collect user data on their own. Why can they start using third-party services to identify their users? These are additional costs.

Optherium offers products for instant anonymous decentralized proof of identity services for business. It allows to use biometrics as a passport or money in a real worlds.

Identity services are necessary for payment systems, for exchanges, they are necessecary during conduction of IEO. But usually exchanges have their own identity services.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:36:08 AM

Identity services are necessary for payment systems, for exchanges, they are necessecary during conduction of IEO. But usually exchanges have their own identity services.

Identity is also needed a wallets and different financial services. As I understand  identity services for business is only one kind of services provided by Optherium.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:49:19 AM

Identity is also needed a wallets and different financial services. As I understand  identity services for business is only one kind of services provided by Optherium.

Optherium offers different financial services on blockchain for bank and financial companies including debit cards.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:52:12 PM

Optherium offers different financial services on blockchain for bank and financial companies including debit cards.

It is good that blockchain technology are used for companies. Such companies like Optherium creates demand in blockchain technologies.
OPEXsupport

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:07:35 PM

We do not collect database of users. We offers products for identity services for business and exceptionally secure environment for data storage of information.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:16:59 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 04:39:03 PM by DeepChipolino

Heh, as far as I know, most cases of fraud are aimed at users, and not vice versa. The KYC procedure should protect the user first. That is, we need transparency in the activities of companies to which users give their money.

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: