Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
gaihulkfat

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:48:00 PM

Blockchain technology continue to develop. Optherium offers blockchain solutions for business. A lot of other startups do the same. I think that soon companies will use blockchain more active.

A lot of good projects that offer products on blockchain appear. The competition in this sphere is very big. I think that soon a lot of quality projects on blockchain will appear.
Really?
What about the thousands of projects that have appeared so far? Almost all of these projects were fake.
Based on potential examples of the benefits that the blockchain can bring, disappointing and fake projects upset, but there remain those who are ready for competition.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

Blockchain technology continue to develop. Optherium offers blockchain solutions for business. A lot of other startups do the same. I think that soon companies will use blockchain more active.

A lot of good projects that offer products on blockchain appear. The competition in this sphere is very big. I think that soon a lot of quality projects on blockchain will appear.
Really?
What about the thousands of projects that have appeared so far? Almost all of these projects were fake.
Based on potential examples of the benefits that the blockchain can bring, disappointing and fake projects upset, but there remain those who are ready for competition.

I think that in such situation will survive only the best projects. There is a big competition among crypto startups and it is necessary to constantly develops and become better.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:18:33 PM

I think that in such situation will survive only the best projects. There is a big competition among crypto startups and it is necessary to constantly develops and become better.

I think that it will be good for cryptocurrency industry when will survive only the best project. In such case cryptocurrency will have better reputation.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:07:32 PM

I think that it will be good for cryptocurrency industry when will survive only the best project. In such case cryptocurrency will have better reputation.

Now investors and traders became more experience. In 2019 growth the price of the startups which have a useful product and develop ecosystem, the price of other startups falls.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:18:54 AM

In any case, the future is likely for the blockchain, and the sooner any company understands this, the faster it will get used to this niche.

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:59:41 AM

Unfortunately, not many are able to quickly innovate. We understand the capabilities and benefits of the blockchain. But others will go a long way towards this.

Blockchain is a fashionable trend, so there are a lot of projects that are either outright scams or projects that do not actually use blockchain or do not use blockchain for practical purposes.

Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:21:17 PM

Really?

Demand and competition are a good sign, interest will not let projects delay in this direction, everyone wants to become the best, blockchain technology will prove itself faster in work.
ezystayz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

Really?

Demand and competition are a good sign, interest will not let projects delay in this direction, everyone wants to become the best, blockchain technology will prove itself faster in work.

It is necessary to constantly develop the project that it will be possible to compete. If project will stop in development the competitors will win.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:06:00 PM

It is necessary to constantly develop the project that it will be possible to compete. If project will stop in development the competitors will win.
The rule of success is suitable for those who seek to constantly grow and develop, the project will withstand competition if it thinks about how to improve quality and reputation.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:29:28 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 05:00:06 PM by Svobodniy2019

Really?

You correctly noticed the desire of many startups to converge on the use of blockchain technology, this is what they are betting on, not everyone is given the chance to make progress.
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:03:31 PM

The rule of success is suitable for those who seek to constantly grow and develop, the project will withstand competition if it thinks about how to improve quality and reputation.

It is realy very hard to develop in the sutuation when there are a lot of scams. Sometimes it is difficalt to understand if the project is scam or not.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 05:36:38 AM

It is realy very hard to develop in the sutuation when there are a lot of scams. Sometimes it is difficalt to understand if the project is scam or not.
In this case, it is necessary to carefully analyze the project, learn the team, monitor their actions and much more. And the most important thing is to understand yourself in the issues that the project is going to solve.

ezystayz
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:12:57 AM

Blockchain is a fashionable trend, so there are a lot of projects that are either outright scams or projects that do not actually use blockchain or do not use blockchain for practical purposes.
But they make good use of the "blockchain" brand to raise easy money.

Now it is much more difficult ot raise easy money. To collect a lot of money during IEO it is necessary to have a really good and competitive project.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:50:46 AM

In this case, it is necessary to carefully analyze the project, learn the team, monitor their actions and much more. And the most important thing is to understand yourself in the issues that the project is going to solve.

Unfortunately very often only time shows how successful is a project. It is hard to predict how successful will be development of the project in future. That is why investing in cryptocurrency startups is very risky.

cryptomarka

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:15:11 PM

Now it is much more difficult ot raise easy money. To collect a lot of money during IEO it is necessary to have a really good and competitive project.

Now investors start to understand that cryptocurrency investment is very risky. In spite in 2019 cryptocurrency market raised, the price of many tokens falled.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:04:50 PM

Investors are attracted to the name of the blockchain, but they understand whether the project is really honest, no one will give money easily and the market will clear itself of unnecessary ones.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:07:16 AM

Investors are attracted to the name of the blockchain, but they understand whether the project is really honest, no one will give money easily and the market will clear itself of unnecessary ones.

It is very hard to understand at the beginning of the project is it honest or not. Only after some time when ICO ends investors start to understand how honest is the project.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:29:01 AM

It is very hard to understand at the beginning of the project is it honest or not. Only after some time when ICO ends investors start to understand how honest is the project.

A lot of depends from market conditions. It is very hard to develop when market falls. Opthereum creates different products on blockchain for business.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

It should be understood that you are talking about the cryptocurrency market. This market does not affect cooperation with companies with an existing business. Since, as far as I understand, they will build a blockchain here that will not contain financial assets.

Otherium  offers a customized solutions on blockchain for companies and it supports its products. Also Optherium has a working wallet.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:54:46 PM

It should be understood that you are talking about the cryptocurrency market. This market does not affect cooperation with companies with an existing business. Since, as far as I understand, they will build a blockchain here that will not contain financial assets.

Otherium  offers a customized solutions on blockchain for companies and it supports its products. Also Optherium has a working wallet.

Optherium try to develop project in such market conditions. Now it is better to create customise products to business.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: