Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
Yarosslav

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:08:07 PM

UPDATE:
Optherium still don't wanna to solve financial issue with me!

Hi all,
I am Designer, worked with Optherium from January 2018 till September 2018.
The company promised money for work from the fall.
Payment will be when we go to the exchange. - they said.

But until April, the situation has not changed and the company is not going to do that.
I am trapped. And when I began to tell them that this was a tricky step and I needed my money - they blocked me everywhere.

My photo on the website, Product Designer. Team section. Already deleted. Serge Beck blocked me everywhere because of my requests about my money!!

April 9
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv07zg7tmr4jcp5/Screenshot%202019-04-09%2021.31.53.png?dl=0

April 10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu5lawgu8zneub2/Screenshot%202019-04-10%2017.31.50.png?dl=0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:21:16 PM

For example, I collected tokens from all projects where I participated in the bounty. I thought then selling much more expensive. How I was wrong Grin
Of course, many tokens have fallen in price greatly. But what can we say, if Bitcoin itself has already fallen many times, and then rose with a new force.

Forget and do not rely on tokens from weak projects, they are not worthy, hold on to more reliable and potentially profitable ones.
If you tell me how to identify such projects at an early stage, I will be very grateful to you! Grin
I think everyone here chooses for himself such projects by virtue of his competence or relies on larger investors.

Very often simple investors do not have enough information about large investments. If project does not have a ready product investors do not have enough information about project and the team.

Of course, the choice is yours, only for me personally at an early stage the potential of the project is not revealed immediately, it will take time for the team to show itself and how investors will react to it.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:38:11 PM

For example, I collected tokens from all projects where I participated in the bounty. I thought then selling much more expensive. How I was wrong Grin
Of course, many tokens have fallen in price greatly. But what can we say, if Bitcoin itself has already fallen many times, and then rose with a new force.

Forget and do not rely on tokens from weak projects, they are not worthy, hold on to more reliable and potentially profitable ones.
If you tell me how to identify such projects at an early stage, I will be very grateful to you! Grin
I think everyone here chooses for himself such projects by virtue of his competence or relies on larger investors.

Very often simple investors do not have enough information about large investments. If project does not have a ready product investors do not have enough information about project and the team.

Of course, the choice is yours, only for me personally at an early stage the potential of the project is not revealed immediately, it will take time for the team to show itself and how investors will react to it.

Every self-respecting investor will not look in the direction of a project that has no information for study and a clear plan of action.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:23:56 AM

This is all true, but how to choose such projects. What strategy do you follow when choosing projects?

darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

UPDATE:

Hi all,

But until April, the situation has not changed and the company is not going to do that.
I am trapped. And when I began to tell them that this was a tricky step and I needed my money - they blocked me everywhere.

My photo on the website, Product Designer. Team section. Already deleted. Serge Beck blocked me everywhere because of my requests about my money!!

April 9
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv07zg7tmr4jcp5/Screenshot%202019-04-09%2021.31.53.png?dl=0

April 10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu5lawgu8zneub2/Screenshot%202019-04-10%2017.31.50.png?dl=0

As far as I understand, the representative of the team said that you did not complete your work in time and were not in full volume.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

At that time, euphoria was happening on the market. People invested money in everything that had the name ICO, for which they paid. Now one of the main tasks is that investors would again believe in the ICO market.
Do not worry about it. As soon as the market grows exponentially, many people will immediately believe in crypto Grin.

Now a lot of interesting projects on blockhain appears. The technology of blockchain is useful and progressive. I think that the price of cryptocurrency will grow in future. But it will be exactly nobody knows.

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:23:53 PM

At that time, euphoria was happening on the market. People invested money in everything that had the name ICO, for which they paid. Now one of the main tasks is that investors would again believe in the ICO market.
Do not worry about it. As soon as the market grows exponentially, many people will immediately believe in crypto Grin.

Now a lot of interesting projects on blockhain appears. The technology of blockchain is useful and progressive. I think that the price of cryptocurrency will grow in future. But it will be exactly nobody knows.

In 400 days the price of 1 block of Bitcoin will be 6.25 BTC per block. I think it will change the price for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:29:19 PM

In 400 days the price of 1 block of Bitcoin will be 6.25 BTC per block. I think it will change the price for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

I think that the price for crypto will rise more quickly that in 400 days. It already start to rise. The price of bitcoin rise 30% during the last mounth. I think it is a very good grows.
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:37:11 PM

I think that the price for crypto will rise more quickly that in 400 days. It already start to rise. The price of bitcoin rise 30% during the last mounth. I think it is a very good grows.

It is not the grows like it was in 2017. 30% for mounth is a big grows but it must be a constant grows. It may be that this mounth will 30% grows but next mounth will be 60% fall of the market.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

Yes, maybe in a year or two there will be a slow growth. After that, explosive growth is possible, which many are waiting for. This is section of the market cycle.

The market cycle as our emotions, explosive growth - we feel euphoria and vice versa. If there is a repetition of the story, then the same scenario is possible.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:09:37 PM

To believe in the ICOs they must deliver what they say in their scripts and whitepaper.
Too bad that many use the blockchain to raise funds and end up not delivering what they promised.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

To believe in the ICOs they must deliver what they say in their scripts and whitepaper.
Too bad that many use the blockchain to raise funds and end up not delivering what they promised.
It is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis to screen out such projects. Follow the work of the team and its success.

hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:35:39 AM

It is not the grows like it was in 2017. 30% for mounth is a big grows but it must be a constant grows. It may be that this mounth will 30% grows but next mounth will be 60% fall of the market.
I agree with you. While it is difficult to say whether Bitcoin will grow further. But the fact that the volumes of togrov have already caught up with 2017 is encouraging.

*Link Removed*
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:41:18 AM

It is a pity that such technology as blockchain is used for fraudulent purposes.
Yarosslav

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:31:29 PM

UPDATE:

Hi all,

April 9

April 10

As far as I understand, the representative of the team said that you did not complete your work in time and were not in full volume.

Nope. Optherium mentioned one situation when I was away on vacation and wasn't available to help them with some tasks.
Because of their "ASAP" management style, it is difficult to make any plans and every time it is about, "We need it now." So, of course, sometimes I need more time to put Optherium tasks on my calendar. My design services are more in terms of on-demand services/consultancy, and are not a full-time job.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:05:14 PM

It is a pity that such technology as blockchain is used for fraudulent purposes.

The blockchain technology is unique in its purpose, and of course fraudsters know how to use useful technologies for their own benefit, sadly.
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:28:46 PM

The blockchain technology is very young. Many people do not know how to protect themself and there are a lot of fraud.

The blockchain technology is unique in its purpose, and of course fraudsters know how to use useful technologies for their own benefit, sadly.
OPEXinfo

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:45:09 PM

Nope. Optherium mentioned one situation when I was away on vacation and wasn't available to help them with some tasks.
Because of their "ASAP" management style, it is difficult to make any plans and every time it is about, "We need it now." So, of course, sometimes I need more time to put Optherium tasks on my calendar. My design services are more in terms of on-demand services/consultancy, and are not a full-time job.

The job of designer is very important to Optherium. There are a lot of work for the designer. And when the designer is unavailable and the deadlines are broken Optherium was forced to hire a new designer, as we could not wait that long.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:09:08 PM

To monitor the activities of the team and its success takes time of the project. In this case, it is impossible to become an early investor. Thus, the investor must take risks. Everything that can be used for decision making: project analysis.

Early investors have the bigest bonuses and they have a bigest risk. Very often early investors invest money in progect without MVP. And this is a realy big risk.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:10:56 PM

To monitor the activities of the team and its success takes time of the project. In this case, it is impossible to become an early investor. Thus, the investor must take risks. Everything that can be used for decision making: project analysis.

Early investors have the bigest bonuses and they have a bigest risk. Very often early investors invest money in progect without MVP. And this is a realy big risk.

As experience has shown, crypto startups often break the deadlines specified in the roadmap.

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: