Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Best ICOs now to invest?  (Read 519 times)
Greenkarki (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

I would like to invest in few ICOs. Would you please advice of best ICOs with best projects, teams which drive towards success? I have gone through few white papers and got convinced of few projects. But still would like to hear from you.

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

The only ICO I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed! There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

Check it out:
www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

BLockChain Hotels

In brief . A prefabricated modular hotel is shipped to a paradise like spot and assembled.

Modern Crypto user friendly Interior, green energy powered all that and more drives the asking price very low making it a very desirable destination

But there arent enough words to praise  the Venture

Maybe this will substitute 1000 Words

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

I think Allstocks ico would just be great to invest in. Great and active team there
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 03:25:06 PM by Eleanorjean11

I think if you want invest on ico on now you should invest on this ico

Eligma

Nwp

grain
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

I cannot say MB8coin.io is the best ICO right now but I think it will be worth it if you invest on this project.
Try to study this project, and discover how good this thing is. Also look for a Vivalid ICO they are doing good right now.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

I would like to invest in few ICOs. Would you please advice of best ICOs with best projects, teams which drive towards success? I have gone through few white papers and got convinced of few projects. But still would like to hear from you.
Recently many good ICOs are available in the market so you should analyse your own then only it will satisfy to you. But many peoples are suggest to promising ICOs list so you should first analyse the suggested ICOs and pick the best platform. I am always suggest to bitcoin or altcoin investment so don't suggest to ICOs investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

A great new ICO to invest in is #Egretia.

Their website is: https://egretia.io/

Why is this ICO so great?
Because of the idea behind it. This project aims to create a complete, totally decentralised platform do develop and run web games on the blockchain.
It offers a full range of services to implement, deploy and access online games. Thanks to their partnership to Egret, they will provide the programers with the best HTML5 workflow to develop fast dApps and run them on top of the platform.
Another great feature is that their interface framework will not support only the development on Egretia's own blockchain, but also on other blockchains such as EOS, Ethereum and others on the future.
Furthermore, the programmers as well as the players will be incentivised with to tokens for their dApps/play.
Check it out and take your right decision.
Stay safe, spread the cryptolove!

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Right now there are quite few good ICOs to invest in, my list are the following:

- Enecuum (A decentralized platform for integrating blockchain into business processes)

- Essentia (Connecting centralized and decentralized resources to create new powerful interactions and experiences)

- Phantasma (Next-generation messaging protocol built on NEO)

As always DYOR
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

You can refer to the Bitnautic project, ICO project is open to selling Token. This project builds a shipping system, based on the Ethererum blockchain, which makes a supply and demand connection system between shipping services that promises to be very promising in 2018, investing in This ICO project because the number of Token is sold out very fast.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

xyo good ico project
but this now is end ico, so if you want invest and buy xyo token must wait until listing in exchanger

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

marktee

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

now days ico is good side of invest and before invest on there we should be reserach some good ico and i will told you some good ico for invest now

1)Lotex

2)DAOstack

3)Shocoin

4)Rightmesh
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

many ICO projects are good for investment, but you still have to choose your own ICO that has a good platfrom so you do not regret and satisfied with the results you get later.
if I personally prefer investing on bitcoin and altcoin others because many good altcoin there for long-term investment.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Hello, you may take a look at our ICO. I will paste our latest press release below, which has benn mentioned by more than 230 international newsoutlets such as Market Watch and Yahoo finance.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH Launched INNBC Token Sale to Develop a Low Cost AIDS Cure, a Decentralized Database for Clinical Data, and the First Token Backed by the Value of JDM Cars

MILAN, May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH, a biotech company performing novel HIV, cancer and regeneration research, launched on May 1, 2018, the pre-sale of INNBC Tokens to develop a low cost cell-based therapy for HIV, a revolutionary blockchain app for biomedical research named "You're not alone" and a Token backed by the value of actual physical goods. INNBC Token sale is something unique among current ICO offerings.

INNBC Token pre-sale starts May 1, 2018 (Photo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/692535/INNOVATIVE_BIORESEARCH.jpg )

•First ICO launched by a Biotech company for funding a low cost AIDS cure solution to allow access to the treatment where access to traditional costly HIV antiretroviral treatment is hampered by social and/or economic limitations. "Because although we are a for profit company, we also have a conscience".

•Creation of the first decentralized database for storing and processing clinical data, with an application designed by a research scientist to ease the process of performing biomedical research. The blockchain provides some specific features that make it an ideal technology for scientific data, such as immutability (to form a permanent record), decentralization (to be publicly shared), and high security (smart contracts are almost impossible to compromise).

•The "You're not alone" app will provide a social platform for HIV seropositive people to follow the research, discuss it, and find information and support about their condition. "We hope to create a large community where HIV seropositive people can stand together and not feel alone in their battle against AIDS". As an incentive, INNBC Tokens will be rewarded to members who make particularly useful contributions; furthermore, INNBC Tokens will also give access to moderation roles, allowing to earn from in-app ads.

•The INNBC Token will be spendable to buy wonderful iconic JDM cars such as Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, Subaru Imprezas and Mitsubishi Evolutions from the INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE that will be launched right after the Token sale, offering amazing deals and worldwide shipping. "We wanted to protect INNBC Token holders from the highly speculative nature of trading prices on crypto exchanges by having our Token backed by the value of actual physical goods; these classic JDM cars are true collector items and as such they are only going up in value".

INNBC Token pre-sale, starting May 1, 2018. 20% discount at pre-sale. Get more info at https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

SOURCE INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/innovative-bioresearch-launched-innbc-token-sale-to-develop-a-low-cost-aids-cure-a-decentralized-database-for-clinical-data-and-the-first-token-backed-by-the-value-of-jdm-cars-682903331.html

Ducklouis

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I Suggest www.altcashier.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4095574.msg38081352#msg38081352
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

My TOP ICO for invest now:
1)DAOstack
2)Cryptosolartech
3)Egretia
4)Essentia
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Remme is focussing on concretized assumptions characterizing contrastive crypto gathering, blockchain and IoT points, piece Civic is prefab characterizing live exercise largely, so I wouldn't cry them rival of any kind.
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Eternal trust will be the world’s first blockchain platform for the pending acquisition of goods or services that aren’t yet available, including cloning or the restoration of the human neural network after cryonic preservation – whenever this becomes available both legally and ethically. To ensure this, Eternal Trusts (ET) creates discretionary purpose trusts for their clients, as well as legal structures protecting its clients’ assets. Good ICO to invest
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Try investing into newer exchanges that are coming around, if any of those take off like Binance did then you would be sitting on a pretty penny to say the least.

Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

xyo good ico project
but this now is end ico, so if you want invest and buy xyo token must wait until listing in exchanger
i think almost project amazix always succesfully such as essentia the project has reached $18.300.000 (71%)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: