Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 05:51:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] CampBx: lights are on but no one home?  (Read 1302 times)
Reuef

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 11:27:03 PM

I transferred some BTC today to the one time BTC address assigned to me via their web interface, not a vast amount mind you but not insignificant either, and waited for the 5 confirmations as stated on their site, then 6 then 10 and still the btc has not shown up in my account.

Ok, there may be an issue I thought.  I opened a trouble ticket...no response so far.  Unfortunately there is no phone number to call, and now I am worried that the transaction is stuck in limbo or worse lost.

This is an issue in BTC exchange if the only interaction you can have with a company you are sending money (in whatever form) is only via a web interface.

I may be overreacting at the moment, but what if this was a large amount of BTC transferred.  I have not had this issue before with the other exchanges and the first couple of transfers I had with CampBX went pretty smoothly so hopefully things will be worked out.

Anyone else having similar issues today?

Reuef
12MjprGQKxhSHUKaqT7d4QuZ54LCPqr1pd
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHlFT

Activity: 42

#teamwin

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 11:30:47 PM

You're fine.

I've even transfered BTC to address that I got a few days ago. And the deposit went through.

Just wait and I'll show up.

Click the block explorer of the address also

Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2011, 06:36:59 AM

I transferred some BTC today to the one time BTC address assigned to me via their web interface, not a vast amount mind you but not insignificant either, and waited for the 5 confirmations as stated on their site, then 6 then 10 and still the btc has not shown up in my account.

Ok, there may be an issue I thought.  I opened a trouble ticket...no response so far.  Unfortunately there is no phone number to call, and now I am worried that the transaction is stuck in limbo or worse lost.

This is an issue in BTC exchange if the only interaction you can have with a company you are sending money (in whatever form) is only via a web interface.

I may be overreacting at the moment, but what if this was a large amount of BTC transferred.  I have not had this issue before with the other exchanges and the first couple of transfers I had with CampBX went pretty smoothly so hopefully things will be worked out.

Anyone else having similar issues today?

Reuef,
      We apologize for the delay and I can confirm that your ticket has been resolved.

Also agree with your suggestion to provide multiple ways to contact: we are working to add phone-support soon.

Thank you,
       Keyur

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
Reuef

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:15:48 AM

Thank you for the quick resolution.

Reuef
12MjprGQKxhSHUKaqT7d4QuZ54LCPqr1pd