Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] CampBx: lights are on but no one home?  (Read 1501 times)
Reuef (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 11:27:03 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2011, 08:16:21 AM by Reuef

I transferred some BTC today to the one time BTC address assigned to me via their web interface, not a vast amount mind you but not insignificant either, and waited for the 5 confirmations as stated on their site, then 6 then 10 and still the btc has not shown up in my account.

Ok, there may be an issue I thought.  I opened a trouble ticket...no response so far.  Unfortunately there is no phone number to call, and now I am worried that the transaction is stuck in limbo or worse lost.

This is an issue in BTC exchange if the only interaction you can have with a company you are sending money (in whatever form) is only via a web interface.

I may be overreacting at the moment, but what if this was a large amount of BTC transferred.  I have not had this issue before with the other exchanges and the first couple of transfers I had with CampBX went pretty smoothly so hopefully things will be worked out.

Anyone else having similar issues today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SHlFT

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 11:30:47 PM

You're fine.

I've even transfered BTC to address that I got a few days ago. And the deposit went through.

Just wait and I'll show up.

Click the block explorer of the address also
Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2011, 06:36:59 AM

I transferred some BTC today to the one time BTC address assigned to me via their web interface, not a vast amount mind you but not insignificant either, and waited for the 5 confirmations as stated on their site, then 6 then 10 and still the btc has not shown up in my account.

Ok, there may be an issue I thought.  I opened a trouble ticket...no response so far.  Unfortunately there is no phone number to call, and now I am worried that the transaction is stuck in limbo or worse lost.

This is an issue in BTC exchange if the only interaction you can have with a company you are sending money (in whatever form) is only via a web interface.

I may be overreacting at the moment, but what if this was a large amount of BTC transferred.  I have not had this issue before with the other exchanges and the first couple of transfers I had with CampBX went pretty smoothly so hopefully things will be worked out.

Anyone else having similar issues today?

Reuef,
      We apologize for the delay and I can confirm that your ticket has been resolved.

Also agree with your suggestion to provide multiple ways to contact: we are working to add phone-support soon.

Thank you,
       Keyur

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
Reuef (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 08:15:48 AM

Thank you for the quick resolution.
Pages: [1]