Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
Tannah
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Interesting to see an Anti-Piracy Blockchain Platform. It's a great use-case for Blockchain I reckon Smiley
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

As far as I know, Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system.
You are not mistaking. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict.
Furthermore, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
that is great! please, tell me more about typerium solutions!
The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
In what way?
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum blockchain to help prevent IP theft.
What about its marketplace?
The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment solution mentioned before.
Over time, these systems will be expanded to third party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

As far as I know, Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system.
You are not mistaking. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict.
Furthermore, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
In what way?
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum blockchain to help prevent IP theft.
The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment solution mentioned before.
Over time, these systems will be expanded to third party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system.
what about transaction fees? how much will it be?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

In what way?
Typerium will support its operations by charging a transaction fee of just 1.5%, which is significantly less than merchants currently pay.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

In what way?
Typerium will support its operations by charging a transaction fee of just 1.5%, which is significantly less than merchants currently pay.
And one third of this fee will be redistributed throughout the Typerium ecosystem as part of the Rewards Pool.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

In what way?
And one third of this fee will be redistributed throughout the Typerium ecosystem as part of the Rewards Pool.
The marketing strategy of the Typerium service involves taking full advantage of the network effect, as well as ensuring that Typerium is available in as many outlets as possible through a partnership system.
ellleM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

In what way?
The marketing strategy of the Typerium service involves taking full advantage of the network effect, as well as ensuring that Typerium is available in as many outlets as possible through a partnership system.
I'm intrigued, cannt wait to take part in the project!
ElanieHilder

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

I like that this platform offers protection for people sharing their content online, very cool!   Cheesy
jackmuu

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Typerium got featured as #3 ICO to invest in June 2018 by SkrillaKing:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1220/top-3-icos-for-big-profits-june-2018-typerium-coupit-brickblock-reviews/
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

with what purpose was this project created?
The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to consumers. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
I see, and what are those issues u have mentioned?
One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud and other scams.

I see, so this project typerium will prevent it from happening? Well, if this will happen then I am sure many investors will be interested to participate in this great project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

With all solemnity administrators on important issues.I see that they are engaged in the project and intend to go further, to realize it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

I like that this platform offers protection for people sharing their content online, very cool!   Cheesy

Most genuine places indeed DO have protections for people sharing their work online and it's usually in the way of DMCAs if it's a US based site
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

Nice, this is a good start to increase typerium popularity now. I am sure many people will be curious about this project and if they will find it interesting they will surely make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

The uniqueness of the project makes it to the top ICO to invest but let's be honest. It can't be compared to other infrastructure projects, maybe that ranking is in a different field and it doesn't include projects that are creating versions of blockchain.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Nice, this is a good start to increase typerium popularity now. I am sure many people will be curious about this project and if they will find it interesting they will surely make some investments.

Right!  Once it is one of those outmost topic,  people will find ways to know about it,  so that they will not be beyond to what is trending. The result of their success makes them more popular which is so good to know. Surely in future many will invest in this project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

Everything in this project looks decent and I can trust the plans of the project administration. It remains only to wait and watch
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

The uniqueness of the project makes it to the top ICO to invest but let's be honest. It can't be compared to other infrastructure projects, maybe that ranking is in a different field and it doesn't include projects that are creating versions of blockchain.

This is good since the project was listed as top ico to invest but there are still factors to consider in making investments and I think other investors are checking good features of typerium now.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

This is good since the project was listed as top ico to invest but there are still factors to consider in making investments and I think other investors are checking good features of typerium now.
That are good news for the project and show that is an interesting project for investors.
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I like the project, but I did not find information about the developers in advance of what they have experience in this area?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I like the project, but I did not find information about the developers in advance of what they have experience in this area?
I am also interested in this issue. I think we'd better ask this question directly to the developers, most likely it's better done in the Project's Telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: