Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5700 times)
asdf122345

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

Diversify. I truly believe Ethereum will moon this fall.  Cool
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Ethereum is pretty good and potentially to be held. In addition, Ethereum has an increasing development. thus providing greater benefits.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Bitcoin is the best coin if you have big capital you better to first invest in Bitcoin. But if your capital a little better you choose Ethereum because the price is cheaper.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

Yeah eth always give me satisfy advantage, i never hesitate to invest in it. Eth be an alternative if you have a small capital finacial.

The basis of Ethereum's technology creation, or common known as ERC20, has dominated the ICO market; nine of the top ten ranked ICO token in coinmarketcap use ERC20 as the basis for its creation. Even from the top 100 ranks, ERC20 dominates over 85%. Because of the above, Ethereum is often referred to as the most promising Blockchain platform.

https://www.seputarforex.com/artikel/bitcoin/lihat.php?id=282824&title=peluang_investasi_di_ethereum_kripto_terbaik_kedua_setelah_bitcoin

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

In my opinion every investor and trader should be hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for now because the price has big possibility to going up. These 2 crypto still enable to going up by multiple times, even many expert predicted the price of Ethereum can be going to $2000 in this years and Bitcoin to $30K. I agree with this prediction because in fundamental and technical all that price is very possible. Bitcoin and Ethereum should be in portfolio by 50% .

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

Its better hold that two cryptocurrency because its all profitable like no other coins, I've buy bitcoin and ethereum since last month and I've got profit now. So this is my advice for you.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

Ethereum is good to own or hold. because Ethereum has a pretty good potential for future developments. other than that with the development of Ethereum, then we can achieve greater profit. so now is the right time to invest.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

No, I would recommend to invest first in bitcoin though there's a division to the opinion of people here but that's my take on your question.
Ethereum is the favorite coin of the crypto community and especially the miners
Do you have enough basis for this?
I'm pretty sure that the most favorite coin by the entire community non other than bitcoin.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

It is not wrong to choose both, but it is recommended for HOLD Ethereum because the price of ETH is still considered standard on BTC app that has reached 100 million Smiley. Hold it ETH from now because its ETH project is very good and very developing its project Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

for bigger profit, I suggest holding both,
These two coins are best if both are used for investment will definitely give you a big advantage in the future.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

BTC is the core target of p2p cash, and ETH is the target of intelligent contract, which is used to pay the fee for the creation of intelligent contract in ETH.

I think both of these COINS can be invested.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

of course. ethereum could give a profit greater than bitcoin. ethereum still has the potential to explode in value. ethereum began to grow and this is an opportunity to invest in it before it becomes big.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

bitcoin is probably superior in pricing, but for an investment, I think ethereum more promising. It still has a low value and also still has great opportunities to rise higher. hold the ethereum for one to two years is not a bad thing if you want to profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

Ponzi-like scheme near crash Or 5 years of grow?

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

Holding your ETH is the best possible way for now as ETH is on the progress of gradual increase. Just continue holding while you wait for it to spike high and definitely you will get good profit later. I believe ETH will go up further than we expected to happen and now gaining much momentum for the bullish run and this may happen once btc had take off.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

Many countries regulate Ico, and the demand of ETH is decreasing!

In the long run, investment BTC will bring good returns, and many experts are predicting that BTC will rise to over $5W in the future!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

I think it's better to hold ETH, Eth can give you more profit than Bitcoin. Best option is 50% ETH, 50% of other good coins, i mean altcoins, not bitcoin. Altcoins can also give you huge profits. Find your coins then buy and hold, 3 months or 6, or years. I will give you once that i'm holding now, IOST, take a deep look at it https://iost.io/
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Ethereum does have an ever-increasing development. so that with the increasing development of Ethereum is very good to be held in the long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

At the moment bitcoin is not stable , he is growing and then dropping again . Ethereum is stable , he is growing up a lot at the moment without dropping , so that means you should invest in ethereum and hold him a couple of weeks . You will make a l9t of profit if you will fo that my friend .
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

If you ask me about the investment options of both coins, my answer is, of course, complicated to choose, and both coins have a massive community in the crypto world. why do not you invest in those two coins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: