Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5700 times)
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

I would have deposited Bitcoin Etherium. Both of these coins are promising for a long time. But it's worth keeping an eye on the overall situation.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

In my view, Ethereum is pretty good and has the potential. Ethereum has an increasing development. thereby providing greater benefits.
so now is the right time to invest.

Yes, current ETH price is low, can not ignore the opportunity to invest in them now, the market is now slightly increased again and they will rise sharply at the end of this year, this is the price that Many investors in wait, their prices are quite low. I also bought some ETH and hold them, hoping they will increase in the next two weeks.
stovercrag

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin are both good to invest and hold for a long term. If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, although bitcoin has a higher price compare to ethereum but they are opposite on market price movement for now, so for those people wants to invest, it is better to invest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think depending on your wishes, for me bitcoin and ethereum can be mutually beneficial. Well, most importantly you make plans and strategies before trying to invest.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

For me both is good to invest, Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are good coins that has a great value and good to invest,.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

I think depending on your wishes, for me bitcoin and ethereum can be mutually beneficial. Well, most importantly you make plans and strategies before trying to invest.

Right now, prices still decreases due to the fluctuation.In our way to prevent losses, we must continue to hodl until our target of profit reaches .It tooks time to recover prices so let just having patience because from time to time market prices changes immediately.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

I guarantee that bitcoin and ethereum are recommended for investment because you make a profit depending on you how to handle your investment for the long term or short term. Bitcoin and ethereum are both recommended to be owned and invested as you see in the market, the value is valuable to all crypto users
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

Read this news and take your own concludion regarding it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
holding Ethereum, for now, will be very nice and profitable. because the possibilities for the development of Ethereum will be very helpful when we hold it for now and benefit for the future. therefore I strongly support you to have Ethereum as a coin that is held especially for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very strong, it promises to bring more profit to investors in the future. However, if you choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum then I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin, it has huge capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin. However Ethereum is very popular, it is a lot of ICOs projects used as platforms, every day this altcoin has huge trading volume. Ethereum also has faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs and lower prices than Bitcoin. In the future, I believe Ethereum will grow stronger and compete with Bitcoin. At present Ethereum prices are very low, about $ 622, this is a good time for us to buy Ethereum.

gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Ethereum today rose to $ 628 and may rise to $ 700 next week. Collecting ethereum will be the smartest thing to do.
dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

No problemos, there is $ 750 target next week. And I believe it will be. Ethereum will really bring good. We only have so little time and we have to be patient.

Edit note: now bitcoin is rising..
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-sharding-scaling-improvement-is-coming-to-ethereum-network
Ethereum should be the first consider there will be another major improvement to the ethereum protocol soon. Bitcoin should in the second place after ethereum consider it's the only promising one after ethereum.
Ethereum to hold will be very profitable. because it is Ethereum that has a growing development this is a separate interest by holding it, therefore, I hold Ethereum and support you to continue to hold Ethereum for a much bigger profit in the future. besides, that with high potential Ethereum for its development will be very convincing.

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

according to my audience maybe now is the right time to fix some of the profits from purchasing ETH at a low level, for now it's good to invest in ETH today but we can earn more profit if BTC is an investor so BTC is better because bigger for now.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Yes i am currently holding bitcoin as of the moment and i believe it is one of the best coin out their and also i do believe that thr ethereum will pump no matter what so u buy more ethereum if i do feel so
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

I would recommend to hold both since they both have the potential to grow and will be the first ones to do it. It would be perfect to convert altcoins to ETH now but there is so much work in selling all the coins in different exchanges.

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I think both are just as good,
stay you want to choose which one, whether you prefer ethereum and bitcoin or vice versa,
both of these coins are kings and queens in cryptocurrency
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

holding each coin will greatly help its development because it is to hold will be very helpful to increase. otherwise, each coin will be held to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. and I believe by holding Ethereum this time able to make it a reliable coin. otherwise, it is indeed Ethereum that can increase will be helpful to hold.

amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

it's good to hold ETH today because of its low price so you're definitely worth a lot when you resell your ETH hold.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

The first you should not listen any advices you should always make your own decisions. Of course before this you must learn the crypto market situation. My opinion is the Ethereum is good investment for long time, but we always should diversify risks. So better will be invest in both, ethereum and bitcoin.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3464504.0

NOTE: A smart investor will diversify in both of them.
Ethereum to be held in the long run now because for Ethereum this is a coin with rapidly growing developments when we hold and invest in Ethereum. so to invest today will be very profitable for the future, so I will support for you holding Ethereum from now on.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: