Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5686 times)
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

I think that Ethereum is good for holding, its is also good  for long term.
morsmart

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Its better hold that two cryptocurrency because its all profitable like no other coins, I've buy bitcoin and ethereum since last year and I've got profit even now. So this is my advice for you
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin are both good to invest and hold for a long term.If we try to view the market price today, the market price of ethereum is more rapid on increase than bitcoin, so for those people wants to invest, it is better toinvest on ethereum for now situations, because ethereum move fast upward their market price status. This is an excellent time to invest in Ethererum rather than Bitcoin, because in every transaction, ETH is more convenient and faster than BTC.BTC transaction fees are very high, much higher than ETH, so if you have less money then investment in ETH then hold will be more reasonable.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

ETH has more room to grow and is actually very cheap now to buy and hold longterm.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I am holding both coins.
i bought more ETH at 400 USD each and sold it @ 700 USD each. i rebuy at 500USD and now i m holding it till 1k USD.
while on bitcoin i never sell my holding since 6000 USD each. looking for more income soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Yeah, Why not... we know Ethereum and bitcoin are both good and these coins are the main cryptocurrency in the crypto market. These both coins are very good to invest. Definitely, you can get a lot of benefits through these coins. Especially Ethereum, because of a lot of bounties, a lot of works based on Ethereum. It means step by step ETH become very strong.  and ETH is very good to hold for a long term. I think you can buy some ETH at this moment because ETH price is very low. So you can make an investment here and hold a few years and get a huge reward. This is my personal idea...
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

Now, not only need to hold the ethereum, but now is an excellent opportunity to purchase at an excellent price. I think the broadcast by the end of the year will grow by 2-3 times at least - well, and calculate the profit yourself)

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

I think that the price of ETH is now very attractive. I am almost certain that in a few months the price of this coin will be increased by two or three times.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Yes i suggest him hold in Ethereum  for next few month i am sure you get a good profit from Ethereum. Now Ethereum  price is low yopu can buy some Ethereum  from crypto market after this year you can get a 2X or 3X profit from this. I already some buy Ethereum  for this year hold. The market depend on holder in crypto market.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

I believe that you need to invest in Bitcoin and Efirium (50/30), and invest the remaining funds in other promising altcoins.
Agreed. Although my scheme is easier and allows you to sit more tightly on the market. It's 20/20/60. With 60%, it will be much easier to collect a portfolio for short-term or long-term retention.
Bugraaydin

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

For ethereum It would appear the most recent cryptocurrency momentum is already turning against the markets once again. That brief spell didn’t last long, albeit it was to be expected. The Binance Coin price is the first to go in the red, thanks to declines in USD, BTC, and ETH value alike. A rather worrisome trend that shows cryptocurrencies aren’t out of the woods just yet.

Binance Coin Price Momentum Sours
Given the positive cryptocurrency market momentum over the previous 24 hours, it was a matter of time until the bears made their mark again. No uptrend can be maintained in this industry throughout 2018, and it seems this latest round will fare no differently.  The Binance Coin price shows how quickly things can go, as it is currently underway to drop below $16 once again.

To put all of this into perspective, the Binance Coin price declined by 3.19% over the past 24 hours. That is rather unusual, especially when considering how all other cryptocurrencies are doing just fine so far. None of the other top coins are in the red, which makes it all the stranger to see Binance Coin takes such an unfortunate stumble in this regard.

It seems most of the declines are facilitated by the BNB declines in relation to both Bitcoin and Ethereum. With a 5.92% loss against Bitcoin and Ethereum gaining 8.64% over Binance Coin, it is evident there isn’t much positive momentum to speak of. When the markets turn green, altcoins usually go along the same path, but this time is very different for BNB.

Even though the Binance Coin price is on the decline, the trading volume itself isn’t suffering all that much. More specifically, with $100.847m in 24-hour trading volume, the overall interest in Binance Coin isn’t slowing down by any means. Unfortunately, it seems most people are interested in liquidating their altcoins in favor of the top currencies.

At the time of writing, the USDT market is clearly in the lead for BNB trading. Bitcoin comes in second place, followed by Ethereum, EOS, and Skycoin. It would appear the USDT and ETH values are the lowest for these five pairs, which seems to indicate most of the bearish pressure originates from that front.

It is certainly possible the Binance Coin price momentum will turn around in the coming hours. That will primarily depend on how bearish both Bitcoin and Ethereum get in the next 12-24 hours. If the current gains continue to get wiped out, there will be plenty of blood in the streets by tomorrow morning.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

I think both of this coins is an outstanding coin to invest for but if we are going to consider potential then ETH has the edge since ETH has not fully develop and there are more to be added to it to pull out more investor.

bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

If you look at the cost, then at the price of bitcoin it's better to buy yourself more quantity of ETH. Because in the future growth opportunities are higher due to fast, convenient and profitable transactions compared to BTC.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

regarding ethereum, only holding.There's not even a shred of doubt about it.The advantages are very high.Everyone is talking about ethereum.And it is not casual
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

you must first recommend bitcoin because bitcoin came first, it is like telling first the basic before telling the advance. because if you first know bitcoin, you can easily learn about ethereum and other coins. but if you first tell about ethereum and other coin before bitcoin. the person you would like to tell will never understand the basic.

i know ethereum is more reliable to hold now than bitcoin. but bitcoin is the bases of all coin, if bitcoin price dump, the price of all coins will dump also. but the price per bitcoin to ethereum will not change, this is why ethereum is more reliable.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

I think Ethereum is the fastest upcoming coin when the market improves. I think if you have money, you can get some more from these prices.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I strongly recommend investing in ethereum rather than bitcoin. Ethereum is a good investment and will probably take over bitcoin in the days to come. The best time to buy ethereum is right now as its prices are very much low and will start increasing after a certain point. Go for it and hodl. I am sure it will increase in prices.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

BTC should be the first in the investment portfolio, it is the most stable, well, and in second place is ETH. Well, and in what respect to keep the tokens the choice is individual.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Bitcoin will always be my first choice and next to it is  ethereum, both are potential and promising coins to invest especially in long term investments. Though both of them also are expensive coins compared to all other coins. But we are talking about sure profits and how long it will last, so both are ideal to invest.
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin are very good coins. They also have good potential for the future. both are equally good to invest and survive for the long term. When viewed from the current market price, the price of the ethereum market increases faster than bitcoin. although bitcoin prices are higher than ethereum, but for the current situation, investing in Ethereum earns quicker profits than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: