Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5686 times)
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

I think ethereum is one of the best project around and worth buying and holding because its going to raise like bitcoin. Last year everyone see the potential in ethereum when it rise above a thousand dollar so we should expect major rise when the correction is over. I am not disputing holding bitcoin but one should also think about the king of ico
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

I think that today the price of ETH is very high and this is a good time to sell. Most likely that in a few days the price will go down.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

of course I do it now because the price of etherium is down considerably from the price we used to see in the past. but I am sure that this will not remain certain that someday there will be an increase and all altcoins will recover.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Everything is up to you. I think Bitcoin should always be there. But now is a good time to invest in ETH, as in prospect it can bring a good income.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

For everyone who still hopes for the benefits of Ethereum and already bought Ethereum at a price higher than the current price, still survive we can see, slowly but surely the price of Ethereum continues to increase, if it continues to improve like this, I think Ethereum will reach 500 USD at the end of the year
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
ethereum os good and i think that you will not regret holding it and doind differnt things with it so o wish you good luck

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

For everyone who still hopes for the benefits of Ethereum and already bought Ethereum at a price higher than the current price, still survive we can see, slowly but surely the price of Ethereum continues to increase, if it continues to improve like this, I think Ethereum will reach 500 USD at the end of the year
etehreum is a good crutpocurrency and i beliebve in it and i think fthg is deserves to befamous and wide kbown just as it is now

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

I think that you need to hold both of these coins. But as for me, Ethereum has more chances to make x5-10 in the nearest future rather than bitcoin.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

I prefer to holding Ethereum because i can make fast moves with this coin if i need transfer it from hardware wallet to exchange for selling. Ethereum shows now jump of a "dead cat", so, i think - time to buy and hold Eth.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Yes, ETH is the coin we hold, I feel they are the safest investment, and by the end of the year it may be slightly up to $ 500 and the beginning of 2019 will be the next boom. That is, we see that the coins are usually rising at the end of the year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kay94

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Yes. Ethereum is for hold now especially this period where the market is down now. You can hold ETH coins for as long as you want to earn more.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Ethereum is the cornerstone of this market.Without Ethereum, the market wouldn't be like this.So consider the ethereum's future.Long-term ethereum always saves.Ethereum will be 1k dollars again.So now is the best time to buy and hold.

$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Yes. Ethereum is for holding now because the current condition of the crypto market is down and not good so its better to hold ETH coins for as long as you want and sell it for profit
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Some research conducted by experts said that in the fourth quarter there was a higher potential for crypto for its value to increase. Holding ethereum is one of the right steps to reach the optimal profit point. Because ethereum is the biggest altcoin with its community among other altcoins. Its potential in developing its value is quite well tested.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Ethereum is an effective and raputed altcoin in crypto market and have a big potential and hope for a future growth. Many new projects and ICOs of crypto are using the plate farm of ethereum. And I also believe in ethereum also has a good chance of growth in the coming future so stay holding of ethereum is best.
vrabac68

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

Etherium will soon jump. ICO will not sell any more because they sold so many during these couple of months. Everybody thinks ETH is doomed but i think Vitalik has prepared surprise with new things coming next year .
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

Etherum is highly volatile at the moment and it can create profit loss within the twinkling of an eye. I recommend you good bitcoin for now till Ethereum regains
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

If you do not like to take risks, your choice is BTC. Well, if you want to earn, you can choose other coins. ETH is for transactions. Look at the top 15 coins and buy a few. In the long run will grow.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

The point of keeping ETH is very smart and smart because its cheap now. You can earn a lot from it. I agree and agree to buy and hold ETH now and Bitcoin will increase ETH as well. The Altcoins will explode along with Bitcoin.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Investment decision making should be based on personal conviction because what works for you might not work for others but be as it may, it is a wise decision if you buy and gold ethereum Now because the price is low at this moment and it has high tendency of increase in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: