Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5686 times)
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Absolutely mate, this is the right time to engage in the HODL business so that when bitcoin starts to head for the moon you can also be glad you invested into the buying of any tokens. I just purchased some Minx tokens and i am holding till next year. i hope it makes me earn me much.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

although ethereum prices have decreased, I think people still strongly believe in being able to invest in ethereum at the moment because it is still very useful as a long or short term investment
You can never invest in one thing. This is stupid. Bitcoin has its advantages, I keep about 30% of the budget in it. I am also actively buying ET now because I’m interested in launching the mining of this coin.
My advice to you, do not listen to anyone, and act on your mind, read, learn, make mistakes, but always make decisions on your own.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Bitcoin is my first option. Because we can trust bitcoin always and pretty stable at this moment. Etherum is really good that's why ethereum has taken 2nd place in the coinmarketcap. My personal opinion is, don't invest your all money to one coin. You can go with good multiple coins.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

Of course, I recommend you to invest in ethereum. this coin has a huge potential for growth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

Bitcoin is my first option. Because we can trust bitcoin always and pretty stable at this moment. Etherum is really good that's why ethereum has taken 2nd place in the coinmarketcap. My personal opinion is, don't invest your all money to one coin. You can go with good multiple coins.
Ethereum is for holding noe because it is really on the huge dip. If you sell your ethereum today and you buy it on high price the only one thing can be sure is you will loss profit or maybe capital money. I believe that we need to hold our ethereum today because I believe that after the huge dip huge pump will be follow. Because we all know that the dropping of some crypto coin price will not be forever.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

I agree that ethereum is for holding now. If we are able to check the value, the current value is very low and I am suggesting to buy it cheap, so that when the value rises, you'll surely benefit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

I like both of these coins, bitcoin and ethereum have the potential to be invested long-term and I still hold some ethereum for me to hold for the next few months or at least until the time comes I will sell it. I recommend that if you have a lot of money to buy these two coins, I'm sure these two coins have promising prospects in the future.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

I think soon holding Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin. Once ETH switches to proof of stake I think it'll increase the value and allow you to earn more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Qdoyer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

indeed you are correct presently is the perfect time to hold ethereum in light of the fact that I see ethereum has a decent improvement and can be exceptionally costly, while the cost is still extremely modest at that point purchase ethereum as much as you can.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

indeed you are correct presently is the perfect time to hold ethereum in light of the fact that I see ethereum has a decent improvement and can be exceptionally costly, while the cost is still extremely modest at that point purchase ethereum as much as you can.
I hold ETH for a long period of time already and have cash out for profit but I still believe my journey has just started because I know
ETH will grow more in the future and it could bring a massive increase in value which would give us the desired profit and we can make bigger than what
we desired if we are willing to hold further as long as the adoption continues to increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PinchClock

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

Currently Ethereum is a good long-term investment to increase profitability, I think by the year 2019 the market is strong growth and ETH also increased rapidly.

Increase profitability? I beg to differ as a whole lot of other altcoins out there are making gigantic strides in the market now and are poised to overtake the "profitability" of Eth. You might want to take a look at Byteball, for example. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts. Plus a friendly end user interface that can be easily used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers. That is where profitability will miss its mark in the near future.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

For me, I think these two are should be the right to invest because of its popularity and have their own advantages among others. I think is the right time to buy them and hold it for a long term investment.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think that after all that Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that can change our world in a cool way. and now I just don't understand how it can be that people will stop buying it. this is the best investment of the entire cryptocurrency market
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

now I consider Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that is capable of a lot. and if you buy it now considering as an investment in the future, it will be a very good decision. it is necessary to invest heavily
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

The great thing about ETH is that I don’t feel any real hurry, rather the opposite, as I can slowly gain a bigger stake as we slowly move upwards.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

Yes i am holding a ethereum as well and also it is good to have a ethereum because the prediction on it and i hope that the prediction will happen because i kinda invest too much on it and i have a lot of hope on to it as well

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Its up to you, If you've felt that ETH has great profit that can earn within this year. You don't need some advice from community. Because once you followed them including me, for what I am advice to you, you will getting mad because the final decision are needed from only you and not from us.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

The etherium was now have a low of price, And ill think it is better to buy some etherium than to bitcoin.
Because bitcoin was on a high price ill think we cannot afford to buy of it so must start to etherium as well.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

If you have spare cash on life that cryptocurrency can be not sold. I don't sell cryptocurrency but in a month I will begin to sell on 1 piece.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

i will be recommend you to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum because both are good potential coin,it is better to invest 70% of your investment in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: