Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5700 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

Now, when Ethereum price is very low, you should better buy more ETH. If you have many altcoins and hold them for two years, you will make good money. The returns will be high, as ETH is going to rise.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

investing in both will get more profits, because both have great opportunities. Bitcoin and Ethereum complement each other's shortcomings and he promises a beautiful future, he will increase in the following year so that you will be more profitable. invest now before it's too late because the market has begun to show its movement and in the future it will be profitable.
henry.108

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Holding Ethereum is always good option to hold, presently Ethereum is getting for low rate, so those who wants to invest these is the right time to invest.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

Yes, I think this is true to hold ethereum now, ethereum prices have not gone up and you can buy it now and invest it, there will be no loss of investment in ethereum

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Bitcoin is the most reliable coin at the moment. Of course, Bitcoin should be in your wallet. I recommend to you invest in cheaper coins because when Bitcoin starts to grow, all other coins will increase in price too.
In addition to investment Ethereum also capable of generating profit through holding.
 Ethereum holding is also able to give advantage to the constantly evolving in the future. so make the Ethereum as the main holding coins will benefit.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

Well don't forget that not only bitcoin is going down but ethereum has also reduced in value but if you are still looking to invest in any of these cryptocurrencies then i suggest you go for bitcoin because it has a great potential of rising than Ethereum. Investing into Bitcoin can give you much income at the end of the day than Ethereum does.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

Bitcoin remains the main goal, but for now, investing in ethereum first. To collect capital. Ethereum is also a good and supportive coin to invest, both in the short and long term. Ethereum has good potential and is quite stable in its improvement. So that it can generate many benefits by investing in ethereum.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

at the moment to invest certainly see how capital will you begin to use the first beginning. When it's big enough then the courage to take the bitcoin is, therefore, better than the ethereum. but when the small capital then began with small coins used to be and the ethereum included in the low price. It aims to raise more capital because of the increase of the ethereum will be more felt in the profit that will be obtained.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

Yes, this is certainly a good thing for you to hold ethereum for now, because investment in ethereum is definitely profitable for the future, holding ethereum now and selling it when prices go up, if you have more capital you can buy bitcoin and invest it, both coins will give you benefits for the future
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Yes, this is certainly a good thing for you to hold ethereum for now, because investment in ethereum is definitely profitable for the future, holding ethereum now and selling it when prices go up, if you have more capital you can buy bitcoin and invest it, both coins will give you benefits for the future
Yes you're right. now is the right time to hold ETH. so far, I hold ETH, and I will only sell it when I need money. well, that's natural to do, but until now, I still hold ETH until the price is above $ 600. I am sure, next year the price of ETH will be very high.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

I agree if you want to invest in Ethereum because you will get many benefits. Ethereum currently costs 211 $ and if you see the peak price, Ethereum, I think the price can reach $ 600. And this is a good time to invest, you should be able to take advantage of the current situation to buy Ethereum.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Yes, I like Eth more because it is the most reliable, most trusted coin and r in the present time is known to many investors. It is widely used in transactions and payments. Sustainability, I think investing in ETH will be more profitable. Prices are good to buy and keep them long term

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I still prefer investing in ethereum, its because this coin is available to be hold in my HODLER wallet. Aside ftom it, I still believe that ethereum will be the next Bitcoin knowing that it second to the toplist and it also reach an amazing peak last year. Most coin which are stable is worth to be invested, I'm decided to hold in my Hodler wallet since I know that it is all safe and in no time the return of investment will be good as I expect. Coins also such as DASH, RVN and LTC can be also be stored in the wallet I use.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

see the prices of these two coins which are now experiencing a very drastic price drop, making the prices of both coins practically cheap, making no other way than to hold the coin for a longer period of time so as not to get a lot of losses because of the current price the two coins have decreased too much, so it's best to hold the coin if it still has a longer term.
sawree6

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Nobody can say for sure whether ETH is worth for hodling or trading. So, you should decide it by yourself 'cause no one knows your strategy or financial position. Read Ethereum predictions like this one from BitDegree (https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/ethereum-price-prediction/#Ethereum_Predictions_2018). Then, choose the exchange where to buy and trade. I would like to suggest you CEX – you can easily buy ETH there using your cards or via bank transfers (https://cex.io/buy-ethereum).
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

I am holding a lot of Ethereum but I am also holding BTC. This strategy helps me to minimise the risks of losing funds if one crypto flies to the moon and the other will fail. Just try to diversify your funds and you will reduce the risks of getting scammed.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

I would like to invest heavily in Ethereum now, as it seems to me that this is one of the best and worthy options. It is capable of much and large growth over time including
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

The price of Ethereum is now red and you can buy it. Ethereum now has increased volume and this is very positive and you have to invest. But if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's also very good because at the end of this year I am sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise very high. And I hope Ethereum can reach $ 600.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

The price of Ethereum is now red and you can buy it. Ethereum now has increased volume and this is very positive and you have to invest. But if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's also very good because at the end of this year I am sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise very high. And I hope Ethereum can reach $ 600.

Ethereum is actually the best time to make purchases and investments. We better do that too, because with this we will get Ethereum cheaper and lower prices. Because with this we will benefit maximally and this will also be fun. Therefore, this is the most appropriate time to make a purchase.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

if bitcoin still drops, the ethereum will also fall respectively, you can wait for prices below, but if you buy ethereum at current price for a longterm period, the price is right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: