Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5700 times)
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Ethereum is a great coin for holding as coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger are too good for investment. They have really good projects which I think will make them go very high.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

I am only investing in Ethereum, because this coin is much more perspective than BTC. Because the whole community is using it for payments among the industry and for investing in different projects.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Ethereum is currently fixed at $ 200, I think this is a good level for long-term investments, I hope that
 next year we will again be able to see the price at $ 1,400. Last year, the growth rate of ETH was ahead of Bitcoin.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think I prefer buying Ethereum to Bitcoin, because for me Bitcoin is almost at its peak this year 2018,however Ethereum still have future growth potentials because of its smart contract capabilities and it's moving to recover its true position.

cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

I always would rather bitcoin than ethereum , because bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency market , like USD in real world , they measure others prices with bitcoin in cryptomarket , so I don't think so!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Ethereum can be stored on purses now and not to sell For such price to sell Ethereum there is no desire. I do not sell cryptocurrency.

karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I think that it's better to hold Ethereum. It has more chance to grow in 5-6 times rather than bitcoin. So it's more profitable to hold Eth than Btc.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Professional investors always recommend to have at least 1 whole bitcoin before investing in ETH, this is very good advice because it is more likely that bitcoin reaches its limit before ETH does, so I recommend to secure that bitcoin and then invest in ETH which is still an excellent currency.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Bitcoin is the first choice for all of us. You can then choose whichever altcoin you want, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC..etc. BTC is our future and there is no reason to make us abandon investment in it

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Ethereum is not just for holding now.
ETH is a good to buy tokens also and hold for a good length of time.
If you know the tokens and believe on their project.
Trust the team then you should be on the line of buying and holding at this rate.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Not ethereum only to be hold ofcourse. As long as you believe that the token youre holding is going to pump up when the time comes you should hold ir as long time as you can when the time that market recovers and bitcoin reaches again $20k. This is really good for so many ICOs and other upcoming ICOs.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

ethereum does have a big appeal to invest, because the current price is very low, compared to the highest price of ethereum which has touched 1400 $, this is a rare opportunity

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

If you have a huge capital, why not split it on ethereum and bitcoin. Both are really good for long-term investment. And, take note that this is the best time to buy since the prices are cheaper compared last year.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

No need to force your opinions to hold X coin. It's their right to choose which coins to invest, Ethereum would be a good idea to invest and it's almost in the end of 2018 so probably some stuff in 2017 would be happen again in this year.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

Not ethereum only to be hold ofcourse. As long as you believe that the token youre holding is going to pump up when the time comes you should hold ir as long time as you can when the time that market recovers and bitcoin reaches again $20k. This is really good for so many ICOs and other upcoming ICOs.
Ethereum may not have a high price if there is more of those ICO's. Bitcoin however may go up in value.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

In my case that I have only few capital, I will prefer to buy and hold ETH because it has a lower price compare to bitcoin which has already in high price. ETH is a good investment next to bitcoin and it has  a lot of features that everyone here in this business are using ETH almost of our transactions in doing campaigns we are using ETH wallets.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

The most reasonable solution is to invest in several different reliable cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth considering bitcoin and Ether (supported by China), Ripple (supported by American and Japanese banks), and Monero as an independent decentralized coin.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

I think Ethereum is in a not so good condition at this moment, the price seems stuck at around $200. Perhaps we should wait a little and look for the condition later, before we put an investation in ethereum right now.

ETH in my opinion is in a state of decline due to the increase over time. Currently it is sideways at around $ 200, and this is a good time as it is gaining momentum. However, I do not dare to give a definite time when it will increase again
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

The most reasonable solution is to invest in several different reliable cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth considering bitcoin and Ether (supported by China), Ripple (supported by American and Japanese banks), and Monero as an independent decentralized coin.
There's another decline and it's gonna be a tough decision making when in terms of ETH, the downfall still occuring and most of those coins around are
just falling as well, do your hard research and see to yourself if you can handle the risk if ever that the downfall will continue, just focus with your goals
and never to start buying if you are not sure with the development of your choice assets.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

I believe that ethereum is a more promising coin and therefore I urge you to invest your money in this particular coin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: