Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5686 times)
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
for cryptocurrency in condition like now, i just prefered for investing my money to top 10 Altcoin from Coinmarketcap, and Ethereum included in my trusted list, but DWYor

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

It is my belief that Ethereum is a better investment if you are looking for returns because the price is far lower than the price of bitcoin, with the money wyou would use to buy just one bitcoin, you can buy like 35ETH and with the low price, even if it does X2, you are making big profits.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

I am a bitcoin man through and through, in my country bitcoin has more value than Ethereum and I have faith that in the nearest future, the price of bitcoin might soar above all our expectations, Bitcoin is the first and the top dog.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

if you have enough money, in my opinion now is the right time to invest with both. we see that the market is down now, and this decline has been too long. but I myself prefer to buy ethereum coins. by buying and collecting ethereum coins, I am more convinced that later I will get a big profit. for example, I have $ 6k, and I use it to buy bitcoin, so I will only have 1 bitcoin. but if I use $ 6k to buy ethereum, then I will have some eth coins, and I'm sure when eth prices go up, I will get a big profit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Yes! Ethereum is for holding now and also bitcoin is for holding now. Both is a long term investment but your question what / who should be first to hold. I will go for bitcoin, because bitcoin can pump huge than ethereum now.
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Ethereum needs to leave the next year of hype. All people will buy cryptocurrency and for this purpose they will need Ethereum.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

I am a bitcoin man through and through, in my country bitcoin has more value than Ethereum and I have faith that in the nearest future, the price of bitcoin might soar above all our expectations, Bitcoin is the first and the top dog.
now we have to be sure of the bitcoin situation. because bitcoin for the current conditions is indeed declining. but we still need to be sure that bitcoin can increase again and survive until that time.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

of course for me between bitcoin and ETH is as good as it is today, because both have very good prospects for profit in the long run.
it's just that with you holding ETH you get more convenience in each transaction and can also trade with the short term of each price increase with a small percentage.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Instead of just buying and holding one of them, it would be better to swing trade than and be increasing your holding, trading isn't easy at all and requires experience  but it is definitely more profitable than just holding.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I personally prefer investing in Bitcoin and holding it back, because bitcoin is safer and has a better future than ethereum. whereas ethereum when it struggles to get its glory back, if we look at its volume and movement, ethereum takes a long time to get its glory. so we better prioritize Bitcoin to be a place for long-term investment.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

For me, I choose Ethereum because  its platform is widely used for ICO projects, but when you intend to invest in something , you shouldn't '' put all your eggs in a basket '' , a smart investor will not never do that .
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

I continue to believe in the future of ETH. Therefore, in my opinion now, when the price is about $ 180, you can take a risk and invest in it.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

if for long-term investing, bitcoin and ethereum are the right answers. but my suggestion is that you have to choose bitcoin first, because bitcoin has great potential when compared to other crypto currencies.
I agree with you about choosing BTC over any other cryptocoin. It is the most reliable coins, and all my other assets are in altcoins, mostly ETH.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

If you are invest on bitcoin it would be more stable that Ethereum. If bull run comes mostly Ethereum gives you more profit that bitcoin.But in bear market mostly Ethereum would drop more. So that means  If low risk low profit,if high risk more profit.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Hope you hadn't bought Ether back in May when it was around $800. If you had you'd have had minus x4 by now which is horrible.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Just buy both of them and hold them for few months and once you see that the price of bitcoin and ethereum become green it is the time sell out. As you can see the price of bitcoin and ethereum are down now and I think this situation is a good situation if you starting in doing investment. Just use both of them in long term investment.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

I keep my Ethereum untouched most of the time. It is main asset for keeping my money safe. Ethereum is quite liquid of course but I use Bitcoin for making any operations with crypto. That's just more convenient.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Hope you hadn't bought Ether back in May when it was around $800. If you had you'd have had minus x4 by now which is horrible.

Many of my friends invested in ethereum when it cost $ 800-$ 400, every time everyone was sure that the price would not fall below. Are we in this situation right now? The price of ethereum is now very attractive, and I plan to make some investments. In any case, be careful, think with your head.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

you should diversify your portfolio with bitcoin and ether and also some good altcoins
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

I continue to believe in the future of ETH. Therefore, in my opinion now, when the price is about $ 180, you can take a risk and invest in it.
There is no guarantee that the price is not ETH will drop even lower. Many advise to do Hodl, but it does not give the price to grow. The bullish market does not come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: