Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DATACOIN] Brainstorming - Giveaway!  (Read 9529 times)
MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:41:54 PM

D5TQpW7ripsp7kNmhLruK4uFGqBXhNXSam

Agree with what was said above, its own exchange would be very cool.

MEPH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxsolnc (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:46:59 PM

Let's make it easy for new people to mine this coin ,  a lot of people start mining now , if they know (and let know ) how easy it is to
mine datacoin with .bat files and . conf files , i think a lot of people will mine datacoin , we talk to much in an comp language , explane how
easy it is to mine from point 1 to 100000
DHyJkVpSJMTXnnB5nqGZHjiMKm3wxGvwNT

It's in progress now, we're waiting for linux miner  version. After it I'll post full article about mining.

It would be great to to implement "Your storage" build-in the client, something like a domain manager in new namecoin:

DNazsHLkWPPy6ZyybEueqwyKH5jK9oW6e7  Wink

mstfck works at this, he recently showed me this feature in linux wallet, so we'll get it on windows soon

D6KJcvFPsfcdfVVufsnhtbFnBNVMUtpRc5
It would be great if the Datacoin site offered an online wallet for users of mobile connections with limited bandwidth.

We also thought about that, so now krypte.net is usable for mobiles, and later we'll develop Android\iPhone apps for wallet.

Don't know if I can get more but here are some more ideas

-Make a data coin website that has the trends of the DTC price and the projected gain in price over the next few weeks
-When you search data coin nothing comes up on google so you may want to have someone create a website that just talks about what data coin is and why it's better than the other currencies, with a link to where these people can buy DTC
-Get businesses and people to accept DTC as payment for items because then more people will buy into the idea of the new coin

D9MzXmYi4mS1caNTxJBWSUy2bGoeeaKYDi

1. It can be implemented at current version of the site, I will work with this.
2. It's also in progress now, we have a journalist who will publish some articles soon
3. DTC is 'service and money' all-in-one, so it doesn't need to be accepted by 3rd parties so strong as other coins need. But there is Datacoin Bounty thread, and rewards announced for implementing DTC on websites.

DHuqapZ4uwn6pvfPFJRtJadEF3qeCbZ18x
I don't know if this has been said before, but Datacoin could probably be the host of its own exchange! Each buy/sell transaction could take the DTC as a fee, and the metadata has the transaction details. This coin seems really interesting, and I hope it gets more popular soon.
And yes let's get the pools cranking out already!

Awesome idea, it's something like mastercoin mechanism. It is not for near future, but it really can be implemented.

Coins sent to all! Thanks for ideas!

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Dkulak

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:06:43 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 11:15:02 AM by Dkulak

-You should consider making some lottery games where you can win data coins as prizes to attract awareness there are already tons of bit coin games out there and they continue to draw more attention to the coin
-Make sure there are data coin accounts on all the social networks to make everyone aware
-Get endorsed by some bit bit coin players so people can see this coin is reliable

carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:16:38 PM

What about a feature that allows sending encrypted messages to a given address? Datacoin chain stores data and we know that it can be encrypted (we must encrypt that to ensure privacy if we want it), but if we want to send a message to someone we must tell him the block where the message has been stored and provide him with our public key.
If this functionality was one click we would have a paid (with DTC because is uploading data in the chain) method of sending encrypted messages to any given address.

DFvdzXqLaAz71CJv34z9uCCMrhXf2PNWFG
snoogans310

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:44:58 PM

hi,

i dont know about the technical side of things as i only just got into mining a couple of weeks ago, but posts like this and keeping datacoin posts on the first page of Alternate cryptocurrencies will get people to remember and talk about it.

DGgoaP42kDoTQcZAZRgMqdZBfajUrcYcYV

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi

LTC ~ LN8e9QVx7es39KmSwtfnwaYYjNdibK3fXc
Vernunft

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:49:43 PM

Make big publicity in Trollbox from BTCE-E. It sounds stupid, but it really works. Coordinated.

D5Zt3W74mHt8pDFbPy6FuBVrLxvwRPdCPh

Thanks
Andrewwattson

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:39:24 AM

All I can think of is giving it its own exchange. Thanks.

D8jwbg5XrxQkRgkJhoSJdR4KmwbN27TE5c
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 12:43:13 PM

Good. Coins sent.

Dkulak

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:18:42 PM

Don't know if this has been made yet buy what if you created or had someone create an online converter from DTC to Bitcoin, USD, etc. it would be helpful to see how much the DTC is worth and would attract more users.

maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 01:20:04 PM

Don't know if this has been made yet buy what if you created or had someone create an online converter from DTC to Bitcoin, USD, etc. it would be helpful to see how much the DTC is worth and would attract more users.

There was such suggestion here, and it can be implemented directly on the website

Dkulak

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:31:56 PM

There was such suggestion here, and it can be implemented directly on the website

Does data coin have its own forum yet?
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 01:39:10 PM

Does data coin have its own forum yet?

yes,
https://datacointalk.org/

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:41:10 PM

A faucet, and some more giveaways. This will require an investment but it will make the coin more "famous" and the more people have datacoins , the higher the price will be. Also maybe a post on some forums to tell what the advantages are of datacoin over other coins.

DAsRaZpEk5EicgU4sDJfVmHebdzGL3EXgh

bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

I think datacoin should not reward only the computation power of miner, but the fact of storing the blockchain too.
Hashpower is important to secure the network, but datacoin is about storage, so the one who store the blockchain should get a cut.

Right now, the guy who mine a block get the block reward + all the fee.

Instead of going to the miner, the fee should be spread between all the blockchains.
Mining recquire to store the blockchain too, but the fee shouldn't reward pure hashpower, but storaging.

I would go even further :
I think the reward per block (currently ~10DTC) should be spread too, not only the fees. Like a 50/50 split, 5dtc to the miner and 5 dtc to blockchains

To not bloat the blockchain with a lot of tiny transaction and to create a more fair distribution, i think all those block reward and fee should go to a single neutral adress. Then after like 1 days (1440 block), this adress would automaticly redistribute equally the reward to all blockchains with 100% uptime for that day (1440 block).

It would probably recquire a hardfork, but this would ensure people have interest in storing the entire blockchain. Because in the near future, blockchain could grow big very quickly and people would only mine on a pool, without storing the blockchain, because it's the same reward right now.

tl,dr : Storage of the blockchain need to be rewarded

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
maxsolnc (OP)

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 01:58:23 PM

I think datacoin should not reward only the computation power of miner, but the fact of storing the blockchain too.
Hashpower is important to secure the network, but datacoin is about storage, so the one who store the blockchain should get a cut.

Right now, the guy who mine a block get the block reward + all the fee.

Instead of going to the miner, the fee should be spread between all the blockchains.
Mining recquire to store the blockchain too, but the fee shouldn't reward pure hashpower, but storaging.

I would go even further :
I think the reward per block (currently ~10DTC) should be spread too, not only the fees. Like a 50/50 split, 5dtc to the miner and 5 dtc to blockchains

To not bloat the blockchain with a lot of tiny transaction and to create a more fair distribution, i think all those block reward and fee should go to a single neutral adress. Then after like 1 days (1440 block), this adress would automaticly redistribute equally the reward to all blockchains with 100% uptime for that day (1440 block).

It would probably recquire a hardfork, but this would ensure people have interest in storing the entire blockchain. Because in the near future, blockchain could grow big very quickly and people would only mine on a pool, without storing the blockchain, because it's the same reward right now.

tl,dr : Storage of the blockchain need to be rewarded

Great idea. Could you please PM it to oocook5u ?

lengfeng847

Activity: 98

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:24:38 PM

1. Develop an advertising system which the user can advertise their product or website

2.Client joins the trading function real-time transaction

DRH11FjsP3gWAsZK3mEP6jz1hooqZQiHex

thanks

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:30:11 PM

An offline synchronization, which is upgraded daily in some server in order to download it directly from the wallet. That would improve much faster.

DMdDqGCekfiwLrxQQUobzNyhKYAtCeZaLz

Thanks
Andrewwattson

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:24:34 PM

All I think that you should have to add is an exchange and a converter. Thanks.

D8jwbg5XrxQkRgkJhoSJdR4KmwbN27TE5c
Ribhu

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:10:19 PM

I do not want to offend you with my comment, it is not my intention, but rather the opposite.

Many times we need ideas to keep the illusion and strength, but that usually does not let us see the weaknesses we have. You know better than anyone else what, it is good to stop and reflect, improve and let the ideas come to intución itself later. If you want to grow in the project, be patient. In my opinion this is the best idea .. Patience!

D6W7GHLEakGwoXdt9LNmhJsHVk3Bzd3oho

Greetings and Merry Christmas.

✪ Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:17:20 PM

Non related to coin development, but ideaas/apps related to data.

I am not technically speaking about datacoin.

Based on the name, I have some ideas to share here.

1. Award big bounty to anyone who can dedicate and come up with the next generation compression algorithm that compresses data more than the existing compression algorithms. For example, 7z, winzip for file compression, image compression, db compression etc., It takes time for developers to work. It will help fuel datacoins worldwide.

2. Ask people to come up with great internet technologies related to encryption, decryption, security and award them the coins.

3. Try to create dtc/usd exchange if possible.

4. Ask designers to pictorically explain or represent datacoins and award them.

5. Continue the brainstorm giveaway, read it atleast 2 times a day. Provide constructive feedback to every contributor. This will add good relationship to the community. Don't miss to offer atleast a coin to everyone responds you.

Hope to come again and post something new.

Thanks for reading.

Ok for now.

And for giveaway bonus,

D5yFH1M22GjfjjPiR2HBhDQbZwFHNF14oC

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: