Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER??  (Read 642 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

It seems to me chances are looking bright from last 2-3 days movement. This is not the first time when market dropped even market also suffers from negative news as well. Yes ofcourse I am positive sooner market will recover and grow again till then one should have patience. I believe in huge potential of crypto currencies.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

I hope more and more governments and big corporations will take the initiative to drive the cryptocurrency market forward. Although blockchain technology was meant to disrupt the powers that be, let us be realistic for a moment to think this: If the BIG MONEY now does not come into crypto markets, then the small people like us will not benefit. So my hope and prayer si that the BIG MONEY follows Bitcoin and Altcoins and comes rushing in, so us small fish can eat some krill as well, not just the big whales, as has been the status quo for thousands of years.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
It is obvious that the more time elapses after this great bearish trend begins, the more the chances of it reaching its limit increases, as there are no eternal trends in any market, and sooner or later they begin major corrections or even changes in trends. I believe that we are still in a bearish moment that could be prolonged until the end of summer, so we have to be very cautious when deciding to enter the market.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

It might be the financial institutions who are manipulating the whole market that is why we ought to be greater cautious in recent times because you wont know whilst will these human beings going to unload the market all over again,both way the marketplace will recover and theres no cause of now not going to because if that occurs our complete marketplace will come to its quit.
informattem

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

First of all, we must understand that the cryptocurrency market has been short from the beginning to the present. This market is still in the development stage. Now it is only the beginning of the cryptocurrency market. It is normal for the market price to rise and fall. No need to worry, I think this is temporary. , we will soon see the huge prosperity of the market.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

This is no doubt. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will fly to the moon again. But it takes time, we all need to wait patiently.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: