Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥💲💲【 ANN 】【 TOORCOIN 】【 TRAVEL PROJECT 】【 BOUNTY 】【 HUGE REWARDS 】💲💲🔥🔥  (Read 1583 times)
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Toorcoin project will really make us proud. We have just few project that are about travel,this makes Toorcoin to be so unique
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Projects like Toorcoin are the reason why people should believe in cryptocurrency based new lifestyle. Travelling is easier and better with Toorcoin.
toorcoin (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:40 AM

Am sorry if I could not go through all comment( as there are a lot of them) to know if this question has already been asked/answered. Can you please tell me how you guys intend to finance this project if you have no intention to raise fund by doing initial coin offering(ICO)??.

Hi Abolaji11,

We aren't looking for immediate funding. The idea is we continue adding utility to Toorcoin and Toorister by continuing to deliver on our roadmap and use Toorcoin for further future funding. In the interim, we are funding activities ourselves Smiley
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

there is a lot of competitors in this sphere, look at lockchain or airbnb and etc. What is your main advantage?

Hi spawn4ever, we are building out a ‘one-stop’ portal where users will get travel inspiration, advice, and the ability to purchase their holiday. We will be equipping travellers with just the resources they need to know exactly where and for how long they want to go, whilst spending the adequate amount of currency. We term this as the BLD predicament - Budget, Location, Duration - which we are looking to solve for travelers.

From a differentiation standpoint, 3 things differentiate us from other standard tokens (highlighted in our ANN thread).
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

I have seen similar projects like Toor. What makes you guys think  thay we need to blockchain yo uplift anything relafed to travel? Is there anything the blockchain can offer for these kind of services? What makes you stand above all other kinds of travel related tokens that are in the market?

Good questions. For one, I think blockchain provides transparency and safety of information and we could all use some of that. But as for competition, I would also like to know what makes you guys stand out, because there are a lot of similar projects out there.

Hi Matjas - we addressed this in the comment above. Hope this helps!
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

I have read through Toorcoin Whitepaper. Nice ideas you have there by trying to make travels easier. I am wondering if Toorcoin want to expand will there be an ICO in the future.
engrgeorgemarc

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Am sorry if I could not go through all comment( as there are a lot of them) to know if this question has already been asked/answered. Can you please tell me how you guys intend to finance this project if you have no intention to raise fund by doing initial coin offering(ICO)??.

Hi Abolaji11,

We aren't looking for immediate funding. The idea is we continue adding utility to Toorcoin and Toorister by continuing to deliver on our roadmap and use Toorcoin for further future funding. In the interim, we are funding activities ourselves Smiley

If your funding the activities yourselves, what is the guarantee that the tokens will not be solely concentrated in the hands of the devs, making it centralized instead of being wide spread and decentralized. Meaning they hold a huge amount of tokens and can sway the market any way the want.
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

Hi Abolaji11,

If your funding the activities yourselves, what is the guarantee that the tokens will not be solely concentrated in the hands of the devs, making it centralized instead of being wide spread and decentralized. Meaning they hold a huge amount of tokens and can sway the market any way the want.

Great question! The team only holds 4.5% of the total supply (which is considerably lesser than what other project teams hold). The tokens are also locked in via a smart contract. Currently the team actually holds zero tokens and these will vest over time based on the schedule specified in our white / litepaper. On your point regarding swaying the market, it is counterintuitive for us. Since we get paid in our tokens over time, we know it is imperative we continue adding utility to toorcoin and toorister, or the team's tokens will also be worthless.

Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

Projects like Toorcoin are the reason why people should believe in cryptocurrency based new lifestyle. Travelling is easier and better with Toorcoin.

Yes, really agreed to you mate. This project is very interesting its for travelling purposes and its easier for you travel with no hustle.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

There are a lot of inefficiencies in the tourism market. The Toorcoin project had really worked on most of these challenges with its project on the blockchain technology. The blockchain is expected to grow and conduct further improvements and so will Toorcoin.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

I really like the concept you guys are building and having real-life use for a project. It is also impressive that you chose not to do ICO and this alone will attract more users to the platform just hoping though that you have enough funding for the development. Excited and looking forward to when its already working, would really like to try the platform myself.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

there is a lot of competitors in this sphere, look at lockchain or airbnb and etc. What is your main advantage?

Hi spawn4ever, we are building out a ‘one-stop’ portal where users will get travel inspiration, advice, and the ability to purchase their holiday. We will be equipping travellers with just the resources they need to know exactly where and for how long they want to go, whilst spending the adequate amount of currency. We term this as the BLD predicament - Budget, Location, Duration - which we are looking to solve for travelers.

From a differentiation standpoint, 3 things differentiate us from other standard tokens (highlighted in our ANN thread).

Sounds like you have it mapped out. Hope you guys will succeed. I've used quite many different kinds of travel apps and platforms, but majority of them have something missing and they are not well thought through.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Idea behind Toorcoin is clever and promising. It is time to make changes and make travelling business work better. I am certain, that they resources to do this.
n.ilik

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

I will make the turkish translation of the campaign
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

How to join the bounty? More details please Huh Huh
peacefulpeace

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

am very lucky to be a torister mate. it feels good been here, what a promising project.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

How to join the bounty? More details please Huh Huh

You can join their bounty thru the bounty0x site https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/Toorcoin You will need to sign-up as a hunter then you can choose which bounty you would like to join in. Be sure to complete some details like connecting your twitter and telegram account so they can validate your entries.
unijaychie

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

This great project and great potential to be coinmarketcap I believe in this project and especially I believe in their team that they can acheive their goal

Toorcoin for travel  Shocked
pasukanbounty

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

I support for this project, where many people like to travel on vacation etc., the presence of Toorcoin will be a new breakthrough in the blockchain-based travel industry.
pub_g

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

I like your hole structure of the project, your concept, your idea, your whitepaper, your implementations, great designing and your team work all are well structured. Investors looking for these types of projects for our investments and the connectivity will so long for the investors and the members of the projects. Well done guys and good luck for your future references.  Cheesy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: