Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

It can be a great means of passive income if you complete it and participate in a good campaign with coins that are worth a lot and are at a good price. You just get paid for doing things that you already do on bitcointalk which is talking and posting and interacting with other bitcointalk users and I can't think of a better way to earn passive income than getting paid for the things you do for free before.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

Bounty campaign can be a waste of time and also a great passive income doing and without doing can do make do this so doing some reseach can make you a great passive income but not doing your research can make it a waste of time

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Of course It is great Passive income to join bounty campaign. it is no risk. I have got alot income since last year. I can buy house and car from bounty campaign.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, it is one of the way to start earning cryptocurrency if you do not have a decent amount of capital in order to invest a huge amount.
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Bounty campaign is not a waste of time, neither it is also a source of income to depend on regularly. Bounty should be seen as learning activity to enhance your trading skills. Learning about whitepaper, the product the ICO is offering and even the team development skills should be augmented into our skills. When you acquire some financial benefit from it, it must be considered as gesture.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I think bounty campaign are a great passive income, when you participate by the right projects! So before i participate in a bounty campaign, i make the same researches like when i want to invest in a initial coin offering. I had always good bounty campaigns, and i still hold the tokens, until the projects are fully developed!
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, it is one of the way to start earning cryptocurrency if you do not have a decent amount of capital in order to invest a huge amount.
Some of bounty campaign are scams which they are not able to distribute rewards for the members who are involve such campaign but as long as we have a good choices of campaign it can take many tokens and were gaining income.

Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Bounty campaigns  do not waste time very clearly and prominently,but you should choose the right bounty ,people get legal income from the bounty.
Tarnowsky1

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

The award is not difficult to find the section above in the bounty companies full of different projects in which you can make a profit!
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Yes. You are full good. It's not accomplishable to appreciate trustable campaign. I contemplation we should join in in diverse bounty and we should wait for excellent news.
macchiato

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Well, this should be a warning to all bounty participants. Not all ICOs you see that have a good whitepaper, or a nicely built website is legitimate. Faking is easy nowadays especially now that everything is becoming hightech and things can be openly learned through the internet. I have joined quite a number of bounties and I am not a hundred percent sure that all are profitable but I make sure that I am far from being scammed. Luckily, I haven't experienced it yet.

m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.

You just get paid for doing things that you already do on bitcointalk which is talking and posting and interacting with other bitcointalk users and I can't think of a better way to earn passive income than getting paid for the things you do for free before. i make the same researches like when i want to invest in a initial coin offering. I had always good bounty campaigns, and i still hold the tokens, until the projects are fully developed.
Praesidium

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Yes it is true that it is so hard to get into a good bounty campaign lately, however it is still worth it doing bounty even though the rewards is not big, why? because doing bounty will not require alot of time also this job is will not strain your body. This can be done daily using only 1-3 hours then you'll earn something by just advertising. It is good right? you can always do bounty while doing your real life job. Extra money indeed.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

It is right that participating in bounty is wasting our time, but it gives much advantages. Finishing the given tasks of bounty takes very long time and also we know that it is not easy way to find good or trustable bounty because there are a lot of bounty scamor gambling so it will make the participants get nothing or just wasting time. As long as we will learn much and be smart hunter of bounty, it will not be useless participating in bounty.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Now you need to be cautious enough when looking for a suitable project. Now there are a lot of emerging options, it is logical that among them there may be scammers.
asmoday

Activity: 129

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Well, especially here you will not earn any more. Last year there were a lot less people

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Bounty campaigns is not completely a waste of time nor a great passive income but bounty campaign do help one to gain free tokens if one did not have enough money to invest.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

its not a waste of time, its the greatest opportunity I have seen. we cannot call it passive income because there is no guarantee that you will receive your bounty every month, it is seasonal or it is only after the campaign become successful.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

Using your extra time for bounty campaign is great not wasting of time. Instead of playing to useless computer games without gaining something from it, its better to do bounty campaign just to be wise in choosing a bounties.
solnechno

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Bounty for me is extra income, but I can't call it passive income because I spend a certain amount of time on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: