Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3461 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

There's the volatility. If somehow the government finds a way to regulate bitcoins on the dot, then they might legalize bitcoins for use. Another would be how to make the transaction fee of bitcoins low or 0. Lastly, how to make bitcoin transfer faster. These are the things I think the government are considering first before they legalize bitcoin usage in a country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

For me, its depend on the government sectors if they see that cryptocurrencies capability will help their society. I think there are some country or state that are now almost cashless because they are using digital currency. But the main problem why some state or government don’t legalize bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because they think or they can’t stop the negative side that will happen that some criminals will use the advantage of cryptocurrency to do their illegal stuff.  Smiley
Margaretlove

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Maybe then the government accepts their needs and legitimizes it. In countries where bitcoin is legal, the government allows bitcoin exchange or local exchange to provide direct exchange services with banks and also taxes on crypto income.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

Definitely Yes it's true. Many government are afraid of bitcoin to use in illegal purposes. They were afraid that ransom money will be use is bitcoin for kidnap for ransom.
In my own opinion,  we should presents any regulations that can make our government realised the important of bitcoin and blockchain technology. We will present to them an exemption al rules to secure that bitcoin will not be use in any illegal forms of transaction.

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

In my opinion, nothing would have to wait and their Bitcoin and other cryptos can change the world. We will have to wait until we take it without pressuring them. When the world can understand Bitcoin, they will accept it.
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

I think bitcoin is very beneficial because by using bitcoin my economy gets better. If I do promotion in the social world or tell the government that bitcoin is not the way they think, I'm sure if the government knows this all the government will definitely appreciate bitcoin or crypto. But we as bitcoin users do not have to worry about this because the government is not our parents and not our god. So we can oppose them even if we do not follow their orders
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

that could favor legalization of Government to get bitcoin is to continue to develop the technology that existed at the bitcoin and introduce it to the public about the advantages of using bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

I do not think we can do anything it is just politics.
Now the best option is to invest in ICO. The best solution for investment is to use ICOs services. In my opinion, the best one of the market today is Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. I really like their philosophy! And I think they deserve investing. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with additional discount and special conditions.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

I think the point is that the technology is very important for everyone for a long time. now the main task is to develop the technology in such a way that people accept it as usual and habitual for everyday needs
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

Bitcoin may not be legitimate to become a currency, because Bitcoin can not be taxed and its form is not visible, but still can Bitcoin accepted society as a commodity trading.

So the government took his taxes from every time Bitcoin transactions, can say is "fee".
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

Bitcoin is electric money and virtual money. Bitcoin is still the developmental stage as the crypto currency is still very young and has not been noticed by all countries so it only takes some time until it gets legalized by the state.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

I think for me to make bitcoin legalized by our goverment if they see that it used by many people and it changed the life of every member of it and they can see that their economy increase.Also they realized the advantages of using bitcoin many life make it easy to go in every transaction.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

Speculations may indicate that information about may not be enough in interpreting developments in Bitcoin. Thus, the government was also worried about some instances you speak (money laundering, the collapse of the banking system). If the government would want to ban bitcoin, I think they eyed already the future of breaking down the internet; thus an instance that will be difficult to exist.

Let us clarify some considerations - as government side, it would be difficult to rely on decentralized activity not to speak the public protection. It is a precise thing to say that government right now are trying to develop the system or even implementation on how to interact with the people of BTC to further the ability of the government. Consequently, the reasons for being not legalized were the people and community that uses Bitcoin. Our use in bitcoin would define the level of priorities as the basis for an evaluation and aside from that - it is subject for political debates.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

Actually, the governments want to regularize it and tax it, which is not that easy, as bitcoin is anonymous. As soon as they do it they regularize it and put in place taxing system, they would legalize it.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

I do not think much can be done for government to legalize bitcoin because from their own point of view of those countries that have banned bitcoin, it was said that crypto is affecting the economy because there is no system through which crypto investors can be tax. going by this issue of tax, no government will want to legalize something that they cannot benefit from. infact reason why bitcoin has not been ban in some third world countries maybe as a result of poor implementation policy which will render the banning ineffective as people will still look for a way to be making use of the crypto as it is being used before.
tristana443

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

The government must be aware of the many benefits of bitcoin, so if it is well regulated, it will be a commodity asset that will be useful to the country. The next step is to encrypt the population of people in the social world. It is understandable that bitcoin will be legitimate, but as a non-monetary resource. Legislation would be particularly controversial if bitcoin was used as cash, which meant national enforcement.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Any man can not force any government to legalize bitcoin. The security of this bitcoin is creating a danger for governments to publicly allow their citizens to earn income. their. It's not just about decentralization and the government is doing this because it can not control bitcoin, it's not like that. Even if bitcoin, which is as popular now, is supported by some private companies, governments will not have any problems with it.
tristana443

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

It is necessary that citizens start using electronic money in large numbers and through them affects the government of their country. Bitcoin and other types of electronic money can only lose part of the bank. I think if the blockchain system would send to the deadline and the government's condition to regulate its functioning in the market would be a factor to accept government support for electronic money. They are afraid that their people may be scammed and they will not be punished for such crime.
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

States are not afraid that bitcoin will destroy part of the banking system, because bitcoin does not have this capability. I think if the blockchain system would send to the deadline and the government's condition to regulate its functioning in the market would be a factor to accept government support for electronic money. They are afraid that their people may be scammed and they will not be punished for such crime.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

For my opinion, what can be done to make the government legalize the Bitcoin is in our hands. I think that if all of the people will use the crypto currencies as their medium for payment transactions then I think the government has no choice but to be able to allow and accept the wants of the people to engage legally in Bitcoin or the other crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: