Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3471 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

The simplest version in this case, as it were, sounded strange, but that's it: to become this government yourself. Otherwise, this can not be done. If only you no longer live in Japan or Singapore or South Korea. Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Quite accurately, sooner or later, most governments of developed countries will come to this. This will be due to the need for tough competition for finance. This struggle is already in full swing!

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Using Crypto currency as a major means of payments, in different strata's of life by the masses,then a platform for sports using cryptocurrency as a means of payments can really make the government legalize Crypto..
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

for a government to legalize bitcoin is to have many people joined and have politicians signed a bill that could legalize it. once the government saw that theres a lot of people using bitcoins then they might think (the government) of legalizing its use
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

for a government to legalize bitcoin is to have many people joined and have politicians signed a bill that could legalize it. once the government saw that theres a lot of people using bitcoins then they might think (the government) of legalizing its use
If this bitcoin and blockchain is being used for more than 30 percent or more on a country i think government will make some regulation and legalized Bitcoin
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

In my opinion, if bitcoin will be back up by someone who is well known or an institution that is really good then maybe the government will considered the legalization of it in their places. Pleasing the government to make it lefal is so difficult for a reason that bitcoin has a lot of factors or characteristic that they find unneccessary like the anonymously of it, the unstable value, and so on. If 40% of the population in the world are using bitcoin then the governments might take an action to legalize it.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

Maybe not use bitcoins for money laundering? That could be a good problem to eliminate before the government actually use if for the masses. But the again, considering how much corruption is there in the government, one would wonder how would these people use it for their own good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

As of now, Bitcoin users are not a solid voting block and in the future also the situation is likely to remain so. On the other hand, the Bitcoin detractors form a very important section for the politicians from all affiliations. So I am not very hopeful of exerting political pressure on the government.
NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:40:08 AM

i think we can not do anything to make government legalize bitcoin. If yes, it was done and bitcoin was not banned in some countries
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not yet at its fully mature stage to fully adopt and legalize yet by the government. I belong to a developing country, still only few aware the existence of cryptocurrency. Others still think thats it is a scam because of rampant fraud ICOs nowadays. Maybe someday when those major issues regarding Bitcoin will be lessen then there could be a greater chance that this will be fully legalize.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Noloveatthistime

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

I think that in order for governments around the world to legalize Bitcoin and Bitcoin globalization, we need to minimize the amount of Bitcoin that hackers steal every day. Minimize the risk that bitcoins affect the economies of developing countries and make developing economies a strong development in the market and in the belief of the people. Maybe this is not just done in a couple of days but they need a lot of time.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

government start to block and ban bitcoin because they see there are many criminals that harm the country, like money laundy and any other, and the problem is government can't trace the transaction, so if we want to make bitcoin legal in a country I think government makes a policy about bitcoin and people that use bitcoin should tell them about the wallet and the address

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

We just need to show them that it really works.  We just need them to realize that people need it to be used in our everyday lives. It's like how internet has a very great demand today. Millenials can live without internet but it would be a torture to them because they are used to it everyday. And that is the way I want the world to feel about btc.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

I think one way for the government to legalize bitcoin is to give them control over it. If bitcoin becomes centralized it will make it easier for most countries to accept it. I believe they have seen bitcoin technology and they are learning how to combine it in their country. Also, some governments only want to regulate bitcoin so that it can actually function.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Maybe we can tell the government that Bitcoin can be regulated like other financial instruments. The government must know that Bitcoin will also be able to follow similar rules that already exist in the financial system, including Bitcoin can also be taxed. Maybe with that, the government will legalize Bitcoin.
I don't agree with your opinion, bitcoin can't be regulated by anyone, the government in power can only regulate its use, can't regulate bitcoin directly
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

I don't think government will legalize bitcoin. The government may not want a currency that would be difficult for them to tax. Also, there are worries that bitcoins be used for money laundering. Probably, the people will use the bitcoin in some parts of their transactions even though the government will not legalize.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

in fact, only a few countries do strict regulations on BTC and that is not a prohibition to own it but rather to tell their citizens to be more careful in making transactions with BTC because btc which is anonymous and more btc initially has a slightly negative use, that is to buy something in the deepweb like drugs, human trafficking, firearms, etc., so the way to make the government legalize btc is that we have to change their view of btc which was originally to buy something negatively changed to spend on something good and more useful, and if btc itself can increase the country's revenue better and promote btc as a cryptocurrency trusted by the government
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

But in my country, they support trading bitcoin but not support as a payment method.
Maybe to make governments legalize bitcoin, we need to use it globally. If most peoples in countries around the world using bitcoin, maybe eventually other countries who banned bitcoin will allow their country to use bitcoin and crypto too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

I'm not sure that the various governments will ever accept bitcoin at 100% but at the same time, if they're not stupid, for sure they'll understand its potential and also blockchain's potential, and their gonna use it someway. I wouldn't be surprised if in 20 years almost everybody would be using a crypto dollar instead of the fiat/paper dollar.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

The major and the mosr crucial reason because of which many countries are stepping back in legitimizing or legalizing bitcoin transaction, and even talks about banning it is the fact that their is no institutional or authoritive backing behind bitcoin. What if something tremendously wrong happens in the bitcoin world and citizens lose huge amount of funds, who is responsible? Whom shall we complain? Is there any backing or authority against which we can protest? Or atleast ask help with?

This anonimity of bitcoin is making is risky for governments to openly allow its citizens to vest their income into it. Its not only about decentralized thing and that government is doing this because its not being able to control bitcoin, its not like that. Even if bitcoin was, being equally popular as now, backed by some private company, the governments wouldnt have any problem with it.

So the matter of fact is that we at ground level cannot do much except for bring about more and more trust over bitcoin in the market, and may be by seeing huge user base and trust, government might consider legitimising  bitcoin transactions.

Perfect comment. Even I feel that it is because of the lack of authoritative backing bitcoin is still lagging behind.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: