Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3471 times)
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

Right now media and governments are not in the mood of legalizing the bitcoin. Even some countries announced it as banned even there is no evidence of it. We need to understand the power of cypto currency first before fighting for the legalization of bitcoin. There is a lot of negativity in the market and investors are stepping back to save their money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

If the people who are creating bitcoin will come out and talk to the government so that the government will make an action to be legal in a different country only the decentralization and anynomity of bitcoin can push the government not regulate bitcoin in such country.
We know that the person/group behind bitcoin will never come out just to seek for the government assistance simply because they created this thing to escape from government hands. Only time can tell and government will make a regulation about cryptocurrency because of its growing market, they really have no choice but to make this thing legal.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

It's hard to make them accept and legalize bitcoin because it can affect on fiat money value or encourage illegal action.
We must not let scam website/ico and scammer survival by bitcoin.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

I think goverment has a idea about crypto but as i can see no one pass it in a senate.. I dont think they will support crypto. Because it will affect the own currency.. And some will people invest without taxes to the goverment.. So i think it's difficult to legalize bitcoin..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
bitcoin currencies using technological advances and advancements so I think bitcoin will flourish and the government will also use bitcoin as technology develops and the era

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

For me, it is just like a merit because in order for you to get a merit from other people you must construct a very useful information. So in this case, if you want bitcoin will be legalize by the government you need to make an action by just informing them about butcoin and the opportunity it will bring.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Bitcoin is legal and not a security

All other coins, esp ETH, EOS, XRP, ..... are

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/06/sec-chairman-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin--not-securities.html?play=1

Some say BTC LN is sec as well.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Most country wont regulate bitcoin for payment because central banks prohibiting. Banks lobby on government is too much strong and thats why government ban bitcoin with reasong bitcoin used for criminal activity.
Blockchain is usefull technology and i think government should be use it for their service to citizen. With blockchain, government will creating transparant service because blockchain can use for any purpose
Dinatrio

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I do not know how the rest, but I plan to put in my city bitcoin-terminal  Cool
Maybe it's not be so popular now , but in nearly future...
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

I think the government is already know the facts about bitcoin and we dont have any power to change their mind, the thing is their decision will always be up to them so I think they need a lot of time to analyze and to make another decision to legalized the bitcoin into the countries that banned bitcoin recently.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Government must to do great job inside the country with safety of data, because for real time it is not safe to do any transactions
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

For today is there a big corruption inside the coutry controled buy government, regulation of Bitcoin is not profitably for them
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

Perhaps the best way to get a government to accept bitcoin is to provide the fact that bitcoin is a good and positive thing like ease in a payment system, a medium of exchange, and can be an asset for an investment. As well as convince the government that bitcoin can merge and adjust to the financial and economic regulations of the country.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

They should know that bitcoin is not a scam, and let bitcoin scam free, and they should prefer and put many safety precaution before using and selling bitcoin, and give some proofs that bitcoin can really give a hand to that country. Prove that bitcoin can help the country to get out from the poverty. All access should be in the banks and let the banks be a part of the cryptocurrency or the bitcoin. Thats why bitcoin is really helpful.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Most of the government see the bitcoin as scam, maybe if other people don't use bitcoin in thier scamming activities I think government will give a chance to bitcoin to be legalized. But since media was very powerful, and there are some acitivities involving bitcoin in scam, government see this as a threat with us consumers so they won't just easily allow bitcoin in the financial services.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

The government, under the overall development of a country and leading the country forward, Financial development is one of the main issues. Bitcoin can play an important role in this main issue. Not only this, it also plays an important role in creating huge jobs. There are more examples of these types of things that must be given legitimacy to Bitcoin.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

There are so many banks in one country,if the government will be legalized the bitcoin,what will happen to the banks,if those money matter transactions has been made by bitcoin. I think,many people will prefer to choose the bitcoin transactions rather than banks.
Hidden

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

very difficult to explain to the government because the most important thing in the minds of the government is that people who corruption will be difficult and cause the collapse of the currency price of the country because many people will use bitcoin and leave the currency of the country
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

It country we have a form of transaction called mobile money. With this mobile money, you can send money from one phone to another and the receiver can withdraw the cash from any qualified agent. Transactions can also be traced to to their performers. If bitcoin was operating this way where one can trace a transaction to a particular person , then government wouldn’t have had any problem with bitcoin.  I am convinced that governments are afraid to support bitcoin because of the bad deeds some people do and hide behind bitcoin as their tools.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

If they could see great potential with bitcoin and they get proper knowledge that bitcoin would not do any harm with their economy. I think they would be persuaded and convinced to let bitcoin operate in their country. This already happened to some countries that illegalized bitcoin before which means that it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: