Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:03:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can Be Done To Make Government Legalize Bitcoin  (Read 3471 times)
al maruf

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

I do not think that the government will not make Bitcoin valid. Because it will not be able to pay any kind of price tax. Moreover, the government can not control any type of government. And many people will scam the price tax. But it may be that the government can give permission. But that day is far away. Because there are so many say aspects, so there is a lot to say.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

If the government decides that it is expedient to legalize the crypto currency, then they will do it. I think that we will not be able to influence their decision in any way. They have their own criteria and goals.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

The reason is the reason Bitcoin showcase is brimming with benefits, and the administration dont need to pass up on these chances.
So they are investing more energy to search for circumstances and principles to control Bitcoin.
ephelants360

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

We suggest to inform our politicians that in a long list of non-suspicious and modern countries like the ones showed in the attached map, blockhain-based projects and then crypto-benefits is at least not banned or even welcomed, as he foresees massive oportunities for citizens and even for government agencies and bodies
https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/insights/us/articles/4185_blockchain-public-sector/figures/ER_4185_figure1.png

Do u agree?
Do u know other countries or projects being developed right now?
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

it seems that bitcoin is going to be hard to get the bitcoin legality because I see bitcoin has the purpose of creating a coin that can not be controlled by the government whereas if you get the bitcoin legality usually bitcoin can be controlled by the government. Grin Grin
I agree with you there. First thing bitcoin isnt illegal! Its not something life threatening to be illegal. Also the government also knows about this for sure. No chance that they dont. And if they find this illegal, they can shut this down.
Lexurenn

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

very difficult to explain to the government because the most important thing in the minds of the government is that people who corruption will be difficult and cause the collapse of the currency price of the country because many people will use bitcoin and leave the currency of the country.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.

I think if we put tax on it government will make bitcoin legal in our country. Actually there are so many humor about that government wanted to control bitcoin.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Again, allow me to emphasize that bitcoin is not illegal per se. Unregulated, yes. But illegal? I doubt.

The problem lies in the government not being ready for the existence of digital currency. Who would have thought that digital cash can happen as early as 2009? No one anticipated. Moreover, no one thought that it would be possible to have a system of payment that does not require a central authority. And in this case, banks became irrelevant as they serve no intermediary purpose between user's transactions.

Then Bitcoin was designed to be permission-less. No one can restrict or impose its' usage. Here, the government becomes irrelevant. With pseudonymity in place, the government felt it is a direct threat to its sovereignty.

Perhaps it is under these impressions that Bitcoin seems to be illegal when it is not, rather, unregulated because the governments was never ready for cryptocurrency.
novak hiel

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

as soon as the governments will see an interest into btc and crypto market than they will race with each other to legalize it. What can be done is to share the benefits of the tech side more than the being rich scheme.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

I think there shouldn't be this sort of high volatility in bitcoin price. then more people join with this and will do transaction adapting to bitcoin. then it will become a norm. more and more people will use. then naturally governments will have to accept bitcoin as a form of payment
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

I think bitcoin will find it difficult to get bitcoin legality because it has the purpose of creating coins that cannot be controlled by a government. If it can get the legality of bitcoin it will be able to be above by the government itself. Cool
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

All that needs to be done and this happens every day. it's enough to type "bitcoin news" in Google and you will see for yourself how much happens every day.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Is no longer news that various countries of the world are not in support of Bitcoin either as a means of payments or for trading purpose. This are been a challenges most Bitcoin users are facing throughout the countries of the world inexception of few countries.

I have begin to see it that maybe they are thinking that adoptions of Bitcoin might bring a partial collapse of the banking system and also a means of curbing money laundering.
So, let hear your views on what can be done to make our government realised the important of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology.
Nothing , since even if we try to convince them they just do whatever they like and that is to ban bitcoin. Its really difficult to find some idea on how are we going to do this. Maybe government can accept bitcoin when they can already control it.
ephelants360

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

hey guys, there is a piece of news today, we can discuss further.
If we consider big banks as institutions in the USA, and they support or even encourage trading with crypto currencies,
can we infer it is a first step in the legalizacion?
Have a look at this
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-morgan-stanley-plans-bitcoin-trading-for-clients
franantp

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

I think it will be difficult to fight the government and they even continue to motivate people not to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This has the potential to cause a bubble. Because speculative virtual currency transactions. Not only does it harm the community later, such transactions can also disrupt the stability of the country's financial system
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/09/13/bitgos-ceo-reveals-how-the-crypto-universe-is-fixing-bitcoin.html

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

it seems the government will not be easy to create regulation about cryptocurrency like bitcoin because I see the government is very afraid if bitcoin can take over the world and make world finance open means that everyone can see the existing transcation and the government is afraid if it can not corrupt again.
Teclyna

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

we can not make a definite step to encourage bitcoin for the government to legalize bitcoin. it all depends on the government's decision itself. as is the case today when some governments consider that the blockchain system is very good and effective for banks, but there is no definite step too to make bitcoin legalized.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

It is not that is easy as we say but I think we can do tht by making bitcoin more demanding than today and for that bitcoin it self should be improved and developed by targeting important areas that any major demanding currency has achieved so far in the world because to become a demanding currency and an investment asset people should have the confidence to trust bitcoin over other major fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies and so far the dollar is know as the most demanding fiat currency in the world which uses for any international payment so if bitcoin to take that place it should be improved and develop by focusing significant areas to compete with major fiat currencies

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Many governments are moving in the direction of allowing the crypto market to be accepted and become a legal means of investment. Regulating will be important and will bring more safety to everyone involved in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: