Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] KnCMiner Neptune(s) Shares GB6 .018 & 2.25 GH per share - Batch 2  (Read 15480 times)
KnCMiningOp (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:48:05 AM

Since Batch 2 Neptune's are $3K more I have to raise the price per share. All that means is that you will get less shares. The new prices are .018 or $18 per shares.

Those of you who would like a refund please let me know.

George

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:11:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 01:56:24 PM by Renan

Since Batch 2 Neptune's are $3K more I have to raise the price per share. All that means is that you will get less shares. The new prices are .018 or $18 per shares.

George

Hey George and investors was best not to risk it and buy the AMT? At worst was leaving the same price (+ additional $ 3600) or 18 per share and would be delivered at least one month before ...

Here is more information about them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.0

Here are pictures ((posted on page 12 of the topic):

http://postimg.org/image/5db6hbn9l/
http://postimg.org/image/715qi8brd/
http://postimg.org/image/hp9hh2lqh/
http://postimg.org/image/f9c9gyt1l/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.260 (page 14)

They invite you to visit also. As I understand the server is more economical because it uses the bitfury chips in 28 nm lithography.

The company is small, but it is American. Would contact them:

Phone: 1855-866-6463
Fax: 1855-866-6462
E-Mail: sales@AdvancedMiners.com

I'm away to call , but I can send an e- mail asking for more details. I think there is a contract specifying the pre - order. Are required to send in the period at risk of having the money back or any extra penalties under U.S. law .
Bill Bisco

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:44:40 PM

I have to pay more to keep my 10 shares now?

BTC: 1PVqE4eM8uBJ7Xb9rCsCLajp5YSi6p8oQ6
"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"
ipxtreme

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:16:58 PM

Me too. My 20 shares I bought in batch 1 got split into 2. I have 9 in batch 1 and 11 in batch 2. Now I only have 8 in batch 2.

BTC tips: 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX
publicstalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:49:34 PM

but will be the 2nd batch released at the same time as the 1st? If so, we can keep with the Neptune. And what are the garantees that they will delivery exactly one month before neptune or are we just hoping that they will?
BTW those pictures didn't convinced me. Because they posted, not a user.
Renan

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:39:10 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 06:00:58 PM by Renan

but will be the 2nd batch released at the same time as the 1st? If so, we can keep with the Neptune. And what are the garantees that they will delivery exactly one month before neptune or are we just hoping that they will?
BTW those pictures didn't convinced me. Because they posted, not a user.

In the case of Knc date is this: Q1/Q2 of 2014
In the case of AMT payment and delivery would be this: "Orders PLACE AND PAID for by Dec 4th will ship from February 3rd to February 10th "

It has to do with George if he came into contact with the KNC , but I think they do not tell the date correctly . For Neptune is February sales are over, I believe it is for March. The advantage is that we would have 20 % ( oscillating ) more power for the same price per share - $ 18 and of course , possibly the date . Well the images prove that the product of these sites is similar to the real. Nobody because they will launch this product in February .
Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBgz0Mbx20 . And as the company said it is in the United States , if it were in Panama could really off.

I sent an email asking for details of a pre - order and all its legal actions .

The question is : time is money. And in this business , a lot of money . February to March is my prediction that the difficulty will increase by double easily.
The Rouge 1

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:15:11 PM

Buying 24 more shares George update me when you have a chance.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:08:38 AM

George

Hey George and investors was best not to risk it and buy the AMT? At worst was leaving the same price (+ additional $ 3600) or 18 per share and would be delivered at least one month before ...

Here is more information about them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.0

Here are pictures ((posted on page 12 of the topic):

http://postimg.org/image/5db6hbn9l/
http://postimg.org/image/715qi8brd/
http://postimg.org/image/hp9hh2lqh/
http://postimg.org/image/f9c9gyt1l/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.260 (page 14)

They invite you to visit also. As I understand the server is more economical because it uses the bitfury chips in 28 nm lithography.

The company is small, but it is American. Would contact them:

Phone: 1855-866-6463
Fax: 1855-866-6462
E-Mail: sales@AdvancedMiners.com

I'm away to call , but I can send an e- mail asking for more details. I think there is a contract specifying the pre - order. Are required to send in the period at risk of having the money back or any extra penalties under U.S. law .

Tell that to BFL customers. Also they don't take Credit cards for their larger miners...
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:09:26 AM

Me too. My 20 shares I bought in batch 1 got split into 2. I have 9 in batch 1 and 11 in batch 2. Now I only have 8 in batch 2.

Since the Neptune's price went up everyone's share amount changed based on the new share price.
Renan

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:58:22 AM

Ok , my last shot Smiley

Answer from AMT:

"Hi Renan,

First let me clarify that there are no CC payments for the 1.2 - so that's not an option. The only options are Wire, Check or BTC.

Legally we issue you a wire request invoice, this invoice is submitted to the IRS and report each quarter so that's pretty legit. After your payment is confirmed we send you a payment confirmation invoice showing your order is paid. This is more a B2B than B2C approach. IF we do not ship your miner by Feb 10th, yes you are entitled to a full refund, but that will not happen because we plan to ship your miner. We give these delays based on what we have, what we know we can accomplish and the fact that our promise is our word.

In this world, all a company has it's reputation and we plan to make ours one of the best in the industry.

In general you should be skeptical, your investing into a machine that generates money - this has not existed since the dollar was printed on a printing press. And the money it generates moves like a stock not a currency, so you need to be aware of that.

Also I understand what BITCOIN DIFFICULTY is - because your miner will not generate as much as you think it will if you are doing your calculations based on today. Several clients order miners without understand coin mining difficulty, please make sure you have a certain understanding of this. It would not be correct of us to not give you notice or to first understand if you as a client understood what that is.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

All the best

Jim Brown.    Smiley"

Well .. the decision is yours.
Bigdaddyaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:12:14 AM

Paid for 20 shares:

TXID: 8a8dcf4954211f5d32b26c55d6b792f785e7e3d135dbb404b34076820120bf3e

Dividend payment address: 19grjqKkWRSsKytTrY4mBzdHDLRqypyKxP

Thanks!

KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:19:50 AM

Paid for 20 shares:

TXID: 8a8dcf4954211f5d32b26c55d6b792f785e7e3d135dbb404b34076820120bf3e

Dividend payment address: 19grjqKkWRSsKytTrY4mBzdHDLRqypyKxP

Thanks!

Got it thank you.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:21:43 AM

Ok , my last shot Smiley

Answer from AMT:

"Hi Renan,

First let me clarify that there are no CC payments for the 1.2 - so that's not an option. The only options are Wire, Check or BTC.

Legally we issue you a wire request invoice, this invoice is submitted to the IRS and report each quarter so that's pretty legit. After your payment is confirmed we send you a payment confirmation invoice showing your order is paid. This is more a B2B than B2C approach. IF we do not ship your miner by Feb 10th, yes you are entitled to a full refund, but that will not happen because we plan to ship your miner. We give these delays based on what we have, what we know we can accomplish and the fact that our promise is our word.

In this world, all a company has it's reputation and we plan to make ours one of the best in the industry.

In general you should be skeptical, your investing into a machine that generates money - this has not existed since the dollar was printed on a printing press. And the money it generates moves like a stock not a currency, so you need to be aware of that.

Also I understand what BITCOIN DIFFICULTY is - because your miner will not generate as much as you think it will if you are doing your calculations based on today. Several clients order miners without understand coin mining difficulty, please make sure you have a certain understanding of this. It would not be correct of us to not give you notice or to first understand if you as a client understood what that is.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

All the best

Jim Brown.    Smiley"

Well .. the decision is yours.

I just spent an hour going through their 15 page thread and I'm not impressed. The AMT_miners guy is a total asshole to a bunch of people. So many unanswered question he just ignores and brand new people claiming have bought hardware. They have been already late on deliveries of the BitFury miners they built and have pushed back their ASIC ones as well.

Why did he refuse sushi and at least 3-4 people from visiting their office they have had for 2 months?

What does everyone else think?
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:59:45 AM

I just spent an hour going through their 15 page thread and I'm not impressed. The AMT_miners guy is a total asshole to a bunch of people. So many unanswered question he just ignores and brand new people claiming have bought hardware. They have been already late on deliveries of the BitFury miners they built and have pushed back their ASIC ones as well.

Why did he refuse sushi and at least 3-4 people from visiting their office they have had for 2 months?

I've spent some time on that thread and others, and I think some of the businessmen out there are assholes, but so what if they sell what we want?

I guess we are beginning to want more gigahashes between now and Neptune, no?

Amt seems to be a USA reseller of virtualminingcorp.com. I think they also repackage more for the home user, and sell vrm's smaller miners only.

ActiveMining: Reaches Its Goal to Fund The NRE to Create the Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip

SPRINGFIELD, MO, - July 19, 2013 - Active Mining (AM) and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) are announcing today that they have reached their funding goal to provide funds for the NRE required by eASIC.  VMC is in the process of creating the  "World's Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip"  the Fast-Hash-One 28nm 16 GH/s chip. The Fast-Hash-One machines starts at 256 GH/s with a retail price of $3,999 or $15.62 per GH/s also making it the price leader in the market place. The Fast-Hash-One series of bitcoin mining machines are  "The Gold Standard Of Bitcoin Mining Machines"™
(old prices)

They had their funding for eAsic in July. Unlike KnC who just now needed a quick million, then another 2.5 to go ahead with Neptune.

The queue - I have cut and pasted this from their website just now, and it is the same as Renan quoted: '8.00 lbs Dimensions    22 x 10 x 22 cm Hashing Power 1,200 GH/s
Power Usage 300w – 600w
Batch Ship Date    

Orders PLACE AND PAID for by Dec 4th will ship from February 3rd to February 10th'

Or this:
I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

Seems like 2+ months for these. Which is better? ATM or vrm?

Or Blackarrow? DZMC has the group buy rights to the x3 and has preordered a lot and I mean a lot, and bobsag3 is flying out to their launch when I last heard.
But we could get x-1's at 3.5k per T/hs (minimum order 10x100M/hs) plus extra costs, hashing circa 7th March.

Or there's Bicknellski's hive project, which might be hashing even sooner, I'm almost certain is legit., and I don't understand a word of it.

I vote we need something like one or more of these 3 options right now and we don't leave it all up to George to research.

KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:33:16 PM

I've spent some time on that thread and others, and I think some of the businessmen out there are assholes, but so what if they sell what we want?

I guess we are beginning to want more gigahashes between now and Neptune, no?

Amt seems to be a USA reseller of virtualminingcorp.com. I think they also repackage more for the home user, and sell vrm's smaller miners only.

ActiveMining: Reaches Its Goal to Fund The NRE to Create the Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip

SPRINGFIELD, MO, - July 19, 2013 - Active Mining (AM) and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) are announcing today that they have reached their funding goal to provide funds for the NRE required by eASIC.  VMC is in the process of creating the  "World's Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip"  the Fast-Hash-One 28nm 16 GH/s chip. The Fast-Hash-One machines starts at 256 GH/s with a retail price of $3,999 or $15.62 per GH/s also making it the price leader in the market place. The Fast-Hash-One series of bitcoin mining machines are  "The Gold Standard Of Bitcoin Mining Machines"™
(old prices)

They had their funding for eAsic in July. Unlike KnC who just now needed a quick million, then another 2.5 to go ahead with Neptune.

The queue - I have cut and pasted this from their website just now, and it is the same as Renan quoted: '8.00 lbs Dimensions    22 x 10 x 22 cm Hashing Power 1,200 GH/s
Power Usage 300w – 600w
Batch Ship Date    

Orders PLACE AND PAID for by Dec 4th will ship from February 3rd to February 10th'

Or this:
I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

Seems like 2+ months for these. Which is better? ATM or vrm?

Or Blackarrow? DZMC has the group buy rights to the x3 and has preordered a lot and I mean a lot, and bobsag3 is flying out to their launch when I last heard.
But we could get x-1's at 3.5k per T/hs (minimum order 10x100M/hs) plus extra costs, hashing circa 7th March.

Or there's Bicknellski's hive project, which might be hashing even sooner, I'm almost certain is legit., and I don't understand a word of it.

I vote we need something like one or more of these 3 options right now and we don't leave it all up to George to research.

On AMT: If they are acting like assholes to potential clients and in front of potential clients. I can only imagine how they will treat actual customers and I for one don't want to deal with such unprofessional behavior. If they ship an ASIC and other reputable people confirm that they delivered. I'll consider them, but with so many other questions than just their unprofessional-ism at question I recommend to everyone we don't take the risk.

On VMC: They are already late on their Nov. Batch with no new shipping date. Seriously you are supposed to ship your product and you announce a couple days before the end of Nov that you decided to redesign things and now will be 2-3 months late...

On BlackArrow: Reputable. Last I heard they didn't allow Group buys so I'm surprised about you saying that, can you post the link? I also heard they don't communicate with their distribution channel very well and slightly over priced knowing Neptune's are coming.
railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:47:08 PM

http://www.minersource.net/black-arrow-prospero-x-1-100gh-s/

was wrong about minimum orders, but buy 10 get 11!

publicstalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:56:37 PM

so we couldn't buy x3 because someone has the rights over it? I didn't understand. They don't wanna sell their products? Is that what it means? Buying 10x 100Mh/s I think it's not a good idea, because it's too much to manage even if we get 1 for free. I was think about buying 2 x3 but there are those problems mentioned before
railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:03:22 PM

so we couldn't buy x3 because someone has the rights over it? I didn't understand. They don't wanna sell their products? Is that what it means? Buying 10x 100Mh/s I think it's not a good idea, because it's too much to manage even if we get 1 for free. I was think about buying 2 x3 but there are those problems mentioned before

they just won't do group buys for any model. minersource.net is a usa reseller who would sell us 2 or 3, I hope

KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:22:34 PM

I agree.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:23:50 PM

they just won't do group buys for any model. minersource.net is a usa reseller who would sell us 2 or 3, I hope

X3s interesting. I didn't hear about their x1-3 series.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: