Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:22:08 PM

Any updates here?

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveQB

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 05:48:21 AM

I am curious about this statement on the Platinum PCI-E module

Required software drivers allowing card usage in popular bitcoin mining programs will be release in due time before cards are shipped.

Can we have more information on this? I am hoping these needed drivers include a Linux version...
idee2013

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:37:04 PM

whey i place an order today , when it will be shipped?
xnu

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 10:02:19 AM

I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 06:19:20 PM

I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.
Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:05:05 AM

Waiting times should be made obvious before ordering I think.  Even if approximate.  Is this planned Ken?
tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:32:31 PM

Waiting times should be made obvious before ordering I think.  Even if approximate.  Is this planned Ken?

waiting times, are presented when you make a order. You don't need to check out.

cyberwarrior

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:11:04 PM

waiting times, are presented when you make a order. You don't need to check out.

This is not true I just went through the process of ordering one up until where you have to pay and never anytime during the order process up until the payment process I was never given a shipping date. I'd like to pull the trigger and get one but I would like to know the shipping date even if it's an approximation.
danielbrogren

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:43:22 PM

Waiting times should be made obvious before ordering I think.  Even if approximate.  Is this planned Ken?

Hi
A have also gone through the process but dident get any "waiting time". Could you please provide a screen shoot so I know what to look for.

BR
Daniel
danielbrogren

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:00:02 PM

To VMC:
Hi
There have raised some doubt about deliveries of the product ordered from VMC. In order to clarify these doubt I suggest you should provide some more information and make some comments regarding some issues. Remember that this is the official forum and there are no updates done on the vmc-site for a long time. All information is good information and the lack of information is only pointing to that there are no product…

1.   Delivery dates if ordered today
Could you provide the delivery date if someone order today. As mentioned earlier the delivery date is not shown when ordering from your site.

2.   Delivery dates for already ordered products.
Could you e-mail or update the order history with estimated delivery dates (+/- a week or two).

3.   Product update
I would guess that most people that have ordered or is going to order is eager to see some updates from you regarding hardware and software you are using.

4.   Number of product sold shipped
How many units have been sold and how many are shipped?

5.   sales@virtualminingcorp.com   
I have e-mail twice to sales@virtualminingcorp.com without any answer.

BR
Daniel
Miner99er

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:28:16 AM

been keeping an Eye on VMC.

If they're still not shipping products at speeds their competitors shipped months ago, and ordering today will put you out to February or March, I'm voting with my wallet, and avoiding these guys.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:26:30 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 06:06:02 AM by CoinHoarder

They have always had a projected November-December shipping date from day one. Let's not give them too hard of a time until they do not fulfill their obligations. December just started, give them a little more time before bringing out the torches. Also if you just ordered it is silly to expect your order in December, as they have been taking orders for a while.

I imagine if December comes and goes, they will give us an update as to why and a projected shipping date then. At least they don't do like BFL and say they're shipping in 2-3 weeks 15 times in a row and end up taking a year (yet). They haven't even "Avaloned" us yet by saying they'll ship in 2 months and ship 5 months later. Take a chill pill. Smiley
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:06:18 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 01:20:45 PM by xstr8guy

VMC have shipped a working ASIC?!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297543.msg3782916#msg3782916

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.

This is pretty bold statement to make without any shred of proof.  You would think this thread would be all-a-buzz with excitement of joyous customers comparing notes and offering assistance to each other like in recent Bitfury and KNC threads.  And certainly there would be major press releases in all of the tech press.

Something is rotten in Denmark... I mean Austin.  Oh wait, that's Cointerra, right?  Silicon Valley, no?  Belize?  Hell, I can't keep them all straight.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:57:20 PM

This is good news, that they are shipping, so what is current shipping date if ordered now?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:08:42 PM

This is good news, that they are shipping, so what is current shipping date if ordered now?

Jesus buddy!  Did you even read past the first line of my post??

There is, as of this moment, ZERO proof that they've shipped a single ASIC miner.  The only "proof" is a single sentence, passing remark that mentions ever so casually that they've started shipping.

*cough cough bullshit cough*
danielbrogren

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:05:50 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 07:58:27 PM by danielbrogren

They have always had a projected November-December shipping date from day one. Let's not give them too hard of a time until they do not fulfill their obligations. December just started, give them a little more time before bringing out the torches. Also if you just ordered it is silly to expect your order in December, as they have been taking orders for a while.

I imagine if December comes and goes, they will give us an update as to why and a projected shipping date then. At least they don't do like BFL and say they're shipping in 2-3 weeks 15 times in a row and end up taking a year (yet). They haven't even "Avaloned" us yet by saying they'll ship in 2 months and ship 5 months later. Take a chill pill. Smiley

Hi
Sorry if I was a bit hard in my words. What Im after is some information VMC about how the project is going. Take a look at this kickstarter-project (https://www.spark.io/status), its also a pre-order product and they are two months late. The difference is that they are telling everybody that they are late and that keeps the custumer happy. It just shows how easy it could be to get the information out to the customer.

All information is good, even if it is bad Smiley
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:24:12 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 12:41:28 AM by CoinHoarder

I believe the shipping thread was a hoax. Maybe just a stock holder that wanted to pump prices while cashing out... I have not received any shipping information. Perhaps we should start a list on another thread.. I am something like #5xx.

I'd also like to point our kslaughters last direct post directly to me.. even if they are a bit late (which they aren't until January 1.) For now I am taking him at his word on this:

To: kslaughter / whomever it may concern

ROI is looking quite dismal. Is there any chance the delivered equipment will run faster than advertised? Or is there any other way you can make it up to your customers somehow by delivering extra units or something? I spent over $10,000 with you guys and would appreciate it if you allow me to at least break even on my purchase. If not, do not expect me to be a repeat customer.

Thanks for your time,

Ch

This is very important to us.  This is our moto: "If You Make Your Customers Successful, You Will Be Successful".  Now that being said we have no control over the difficulty, so we are working on R & D to make our machines run faster.  Now, here is our promise to our customers, if at anytime before we ship the machine to our customer and the machine will not return a positive ROI within the first year, we will at their option refund 100% of the purchase price of the machine.
qukkM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

I have an order with purchase order number in the low teens.

I have asked VMC for a shipping estimate and they have so far ignored me.

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
ragelink

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:40:38 PM

I put in an order several months ago for one of their fast hash platinum, ended up wiring little over $9,000. Pretty much after that they've gone silent. I tried to get several updates from them to see the status of the shipping, get assurances of delivery and nothing. Then out of luck i was able to get someone from sales on the phone sometime around thanksgiving weekend. They told me over the phone that they were going to have issues delivering on time as they were still in the manufacturing process.

At this point my first thought was well 1.5Terahash for nine grand isn’t going to make its ROI efficiently based on the current difficulty rate so I asked for a refund. They said yes to the refund but it's been well about 3 weeks since that, no one is answering my emails or tickets, no one answers the phone either (call screening maybe), but since then its been impossible. I am worried this might be a scam since they haven’t shipped, no one has seen their hardware (except from some press releases). And they don’t seem to be honouring their praised and very advertized refund policy either.

I find it hard to believe it takes 3 weeks to get a wire transfer setup to refund the money that was easily sent to them via the same method in around 2 days time when I purchased the order. I am happy to provide proof and transcripts.
CanadianGuy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:01:48 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 04:14:28 PM by CanadianGuy

I put in an order several months ago for one of their fast hash platinum, ended up wiring little over $9,000. Pretty much after that they've gone silent. I tried to get several updates from them to see the status of the shipping, get assurances of delivery and nothing. Then out of luck i was able to get someone from sales on the phone sometime around thanksgiving weekend. They told me over the phone that they were going to have issues delivering on time as they were still in the manufacturing process.

At this point my first thought was well 1.5Terahash for nine grand isn’t going to make its ROI efficiently based on the current difficulty rate so I asked for a refund. They said yes to the refund but it's been well about 3 weeks since that, no one is answering my emails or tickets, no one answers the phone either (call screening maybe), but since then its been impossible. I am worried this might be a scam since they haven’t shipped, no one has seen their hardware (except from some press releases). And they don’t seem to be honouring their praised and very advertized refund policy either.

I find it hard to believe it takes 3 weeks to get a wire transfer setup to refund the money that was easily sent to them via the same method in around 2 days time when I purchased the order. I am happy to provide proof and transcripts.

I've received my machine, and pumping out about 2.5 bitcoins a day.  Someone tried talking me into taking a 0.1BTC bounty for proof of photos but I really don't care that much to prove it to anyone for candy money. Raise the bounty to 1BTC and I'll get off my couch.  You will probably get that refund once your machine has been put to work for awhile by vmc (your refund has to come from somewhere right?).  Be patient..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: