Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how 09/08 the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.
Well, I think that taking advantage of the opportunity, you can buy at the very bottom of the prospective tokens, I'm sure that they will show good growth)
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how 09/08 the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.
Well, I think that taking advantage of the opportunity, you can buy at the very bottom of the prospective tokens, I'm sure that they will show good growth)
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
I support your idea! Because it is the confidentiality of use that is most valued. And it is confidentiality that is the main idea of ​​cryptocurrency!
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!

NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!

Interestingly of course you have thoughts)) But I think that Lobstex came out on the  exchanger a bit early, and its value as well as the cost of bitcoin will go to the bottom ... I think so ...
punkster

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Interestingly of course you have thoughts)) But I think that Lobstex came out on the  exchanger a bit early, and its value as well as the cost of bitcoin will go to the bottom ... I think so ...
It is not necessarily so. I think that the number of coins in circulation is not large and will not increase soon. Nevertheless, the price of tokens will really go down ...
sjuzze

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

It is not necessarily so. I think that the number of coins in circulation is not large and will not increase soon. Nevertheless, the price of tokens will really go down ...

A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
super stas

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
I think that they are very confident in their abilities
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Kashully

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

Using the PoS algorithm assumes that the entire volume of tokens will be released to the market before the project starts.If to speak in the long term, you can earn simply by placing on the wallets a lot of PoS-Crypto-currency.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

I think that they are very confident in their abilities
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.
I think because if a person works only for the sake of money, then when there is a difficult time - he will simply go into another project, which will weaken the company. And ideological people will work under any circumstances.
unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting cryptocurrency.  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
larrytor12

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting cryptocurrency.  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the BTC  is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
cold beer

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

this is important, because when the value of the BTC  is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good tokens make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
lamle

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

I think LOBSTEX is a successful project near feature goodluck keep it up more update this project.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good tokens make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and make development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and make development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: