Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

It's cool that the guys added a token to a huge number of listings. People will be able to quickly learn about the token and its prospects.
In addition, the guys will play the role of additional marketing. Even with low volumes of trade, more people will learn about the token and will be able to try it.
Well, this is a very controversial statement, because there is no real use for the token yet. It is necessary that some companies began to accept it as payment
Well, this is a problem for almost every crypto currency, because no one actually accepts cryptocurrency as payment.
Guys, what are you talking about. I'm more than confident that the near future, none of the major stores and companies will not accept crypto currency as payment, because it is very unstable.
punkster

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

It's cool that the guys added a token to a huge number of listings. People will be able to quickly learn about the token and its prospects.
In addition, the guys will play the role of additional marketing. Even with low volumes of trade, more people will learn about the token and will be able to try it.
Well, this is a very controversial statement, because there is no real use for the token yet. It is necessary that some companies began to accept it as payment
Well, this is a problem for almost every crypto currency, because no one actually accepts cryptocurrency as payment.
Guys, what are you talking about. I'm more than confident that the near future, none of the major stores and companies will not accept crypto currency as payment, because it is very unstable.
Yes, with a jump of 100-1000 dollars per day, it is very difficult to conduct in calculation. I take bitcoin as an example. You can lose large amounts of money.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

Yes, with a jump of 100-1000 dollars per day, it is very difficult to conduct in calculation. I take bitcoin as an example. You can lose large amounts of money.
Well, yes, in fact this is the main reason that the crypto currency is not popular. I would like to see that Lobstex will be used somewhere.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

I think that in the near future it is necessary to wait until the whales return from rest and start pumping bitcoin again. Then there is a chance that the project will survive.
Do not be so pessimistic. Of course, of course, a lot depends, but just as much depends on the team itself, they need to punch the way for their token!
cold beer

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

I remember the first ICO in the world! Then the Etherium collected a lot of money, but the rate of bitcoin collapsed almost 2 times. The guys had the strength to survive and they continued to develop!
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

I remember the first ICO in the world! Then the Etherium collected a lot of money, but the rate of bitcoin collapsed almost 2 times. The guys had the strength to survive and they continued to develop!
Forgot to add that now the Etherium is the number 2 cryptocurrency in the world and in addition it is the most successful platform for smart contracts.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Forgot to add that now the Etherium is the number 2 cryptocurrency in the world and in addition it is the most successful platform for smart contracts.
I think that this is only the beginning, and the etherium will completely go into the development of smart contracts. I heard that Buterin does not like the fact that whales manipulate the cost of the eth.
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

I think that in the near future it is necessary to wait until the whales return from rest and start pumping bitcoin again. Then there is a chance that the project will survive.
Do not be so pessimistic. Of course, of course, a lot depends, but just as much depends on the team itself, they need to punch the way for their token!
Without this, no way, the main thing is that the team was motivated people, ready for the most severe and painful twists of fate ...
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

I think that this is only the beginning, and the etherium will completely go into the development of smart contracts. I heard that Buterin does not like the fact that whales manipulate the cost of the eth.
I think that over time the eth will leave, giving way to other cryptocurrencies, although I'm not completely sure, we will wait and see. Everything is very unpredictable ...
punkster

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I think that over time the eth will leave, giving way to other cryptocurrencies, although I'm not completely sure, we will wait and see. Everything is very unpredictable ...
I know that now mining with the help of proof of stake - will gain momentum and become more popular
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Another scam in the name of LOBS is on horizon ...Beware of scammers... Someone is asking for $1000 contribution in the name of LOBS bonus giveaway... It is not affiliated to us, kindly cross check before falling prey to such scams...proof attached....

lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

Check out our new revamped website http://lobstex.com
langtu393

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

I really like this project, when can I implement this project
Great Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

Of course, this method of mining has a disadvantage - large investors will be able to purchase many tokens and the rest of the participants will not get anything ...
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

Of course, this method of mining has a disadvantage - large investors will be able to purchase many tokens and the rest of the participants will not get anything ...

The advantage of POS is that for a successful attack on the network, you need to own a large number of tokens. In this case, the attacker himself will incur enormous losses, that is, he will play against himself.
cold beer

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

The advantage of POS is that for a successful attack on the network, you need to own a large number of tokens. In this case, the attacker himself will incur enormous losses, that is, he will play against himself.

On the other hand, such mining stimulates the accumulation of funds and makes it unequal to users with a small number of tokens. As a result, the crypto currency becomes centralized and a group of the richest users dictates their terms.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

On the other hand, such mining stimulates the accumulation of funds and makes it unequal to users with a small number of tokens. As a result, the crypto currency becomes centralized and a group of the richest users dictates their terms.

This is not important, because the algorithms Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) are used for one purpose - ensuring the health and security of network blockchAIN.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

In my opinion, POS looks more attractive, because allows you to avoid the need to use powerful computing equipment.

As for the temptation to centralize capital, we are well aware of the availability of its "whales" in every cryptocurrency, capable of at any time arrange a course of roller coaster.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

I want to add that the application of POW does not guarantee equality between users of the network, just like fair competition between miners.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

At this stage it is difficult to assert that some algorithm will have superiority over another, because the proof of work is old and tested, and proof of possession is young and inexperienced, although the latter is more promising ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: